main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub <=*=> The New Sith Order =*= Return of the Sith <=*=>... v.5

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Teegirloo, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    I think its about kriffing time we did away with that rule, as a whole. I never understood it, no matter how much people would argue with me about it. One common argument that people had is that it would cause drama. No, if anything NOT allowing inter-mingling causes drama. We're all adults here, we can behave.

Its sort of like how if someone grows up being restricted experiencing some of the pleasures in life that should be enjoyed in moderation, when they all of a sudden grow up and don't have those restrictions, they go dangerously overboard. Its not healthy.

2. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011
    I'd prefer they not come in and disrupt the Sith's santum. The jedi are parasites.
    Are the Sith allowed to go into the Jedi's santum?[ I don't know as I have no interest in their backwards philosphy]
    If the Sith are allowed to frequent their haunts then I see only few problems, poaching, bickering [actually I like that] that could arise. In other words if its reciprocal then I will follow your lead Dark lady.

3. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    Wasn't that pretty much because loads of Jedi were coming into the sith threads (and visa versa) and basically posting stuff like "The sith suck!" (way before my time)?

I'm all for overturning that, it's pretty much moot nowadays.
    I think I can safely say most of us are mature individuals....................

...most of us.

4. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    No, actually, while at first in the very early stages it may have been a bit uncivil (but nowhere near as bad as you describe it, and that was back at another time when cross membership was also prohibited). The most recent time members of each thread were allowed to interlope was when dual membership was allowed, and it was actually quite civil, even with the members who insisted on only joining one thread being there.

The fact of the matter is, that this is not a role play forum. If you want that, use the actual role playing forum. We don't have to be in character in these threads, and this character is not ourselves, and not the only one we are allowed to have. That kind of behavior is responsible for a very good portion of bad Role Play habits and Mary Sue/Gary Stu-isms.

5. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Well we did have a problem with some jedi at one point where they were kind of derailing the thread. When we got some new people at the time they were enticing them to leave the sith. It was almost working too. I think we can set rules not too badger the new people that come in. I have to talk to Swan and CPL about this. I just wanted to know what you think first because there seemed to be opposition to it the last time. Also the Sith with the Jedi GM's permission will be allowed in the jedi thread too. Also boundaries when they come in as to instead of razzing all the time to enter a discussion. It should be a balance of discussion and social that way things should run smoothly. It worked along time ago i don't see why it wouldn't work again. Anyone thoughts on this?

Kev-Mas_Colcha likes this.
  6. Nick of Time

Nick of Time Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 15, 2013
    I have already told you my opinion, Teegirloo. I'm for allowing anyone who would like to contribute to the conversation to do so, be they NSO, GOL or otherwise. I think it keeps the conversation fresh and promotes unity within the EUC.

Kev-Mas_Colcha likes this.
  7. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Well we are talking it over so I'll let you know what's been decided.

8. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011
    So any news dark lady? Do I gvet to bait the uncleansed? [face_devil] all in good fun of course...:D

9. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Te GM's of the Jedi and I are still discussing it. We will be working on some guidelines. I'll let you know when something comes up.;)

BDOT The Shadow Emperor can you please report in to the thread.

10. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
  11. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    The Shadow Emperor, BDOT

I want you to do another character sheet. This time it's for the New Sith Order and the year is 246 ABY. You can retweak your first one if you'd like but the order has to be the NSO and the year updated to 246 ABY.

Character Sheet

Sith Name:

Name:

Species:

Homeworld:

Rank/Faction:

Appearance:

Height:

Weight:

Build:

Hair:

Eyes:

Skin:

Markings:

Clothing:

Personality: .

Skills:

Personal effects:

Weapons:

Lightsabre Fighting Form:

Vessel:

Bio/History:

12. The Shadow Emperor

Sep 29, 2012
    Hey waitaminute...didn't I get another assignment a while back? I don't even remember what it was.

With regards to the new one, I don't know anything about this new time period. Could you fill me in a little?

13. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    I thought you finished your task and BDOT was the one with the previous task. Either way i forgot what the task was. Do this one. All you need to know is that the NSO has taken over the Acolytes of Darkness and became one order under me (Darth Mystique). The One Sith & True Sith are being eliminated by the NSO to make the NSO the one and only Sith order. If there is more Sinrebirth could fill you in. This is all happening in the Shadow War RPG

14. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    The Shadow Emperor I found your last task.

Next task

What do you believe are the goals of the Sith and what would you do to achieve them?

So that's two tasks that need to be done.;)

15. The Shadow Emperor

Sep 29, 2012
  16. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    The RPG which you should join, incidentally.

Adalia-Durron likes this.
  17. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    There is no escape. Don't make us destroy you.

Adalia-Durron likes this.
  18. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    "You will join us or die!"

Sent from my Comlink

19. Prodigy_Knight

Prodigy_Knight Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 10, 2013
    ~I give in to the power of the Dark Side~

Sinrebirth likes this.
  20. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Greetings Prodigy_Knight, I am Darth Mystique. Tell me why do you want to join the Sith?

21. Prodigy_Knight

Mar 10, 2013
    To use my gifts to the fullest, I'm a Force user who understands that to walk the way of the Jedi is to betray all those around you, which supported you and helped you grow the Jedi would have you cut all ties to them out of fear of your ties "corrupting" you.

I find that hilariously stupid and incredibly disingenuous at the same time, the Force binds us all, through it we feel both the good and the bad sacrificing the potential happiness we derive from our bonds with others is to high a price to shield ourselves from the pain we would feel from those connections.

To run away from it all is the supreme act of cowardice, furthermore the way in which Jedi chose to channel their energy non stop meditation and other such monastic pastime is the very essence of resisting progress, trying to hold the universe still.

I want to love and be loved, to explore the Force both Light Side and Dark to their fullest extent ... this I know I can do only in the Sith Order.

I will end my post by saying I believe fully in the Sith Code:

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

PS: Palpatine is my role model.
    PPS: I look great in black and appreciate the colour red.

The Shadow Emperor likes this.
  22. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Very interesting. Well there is a two week Initiate period to get to know you and vice verse. I will look in to getting you a master after that time. Don't forget to post in thread as often enough so we know you are still interested.

23. Prodigy_Knight

Mar 10, 2013
    Of course mistress :p

Also what's with these rpg chracter sheets ?

24. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Well the character sheets are for our RPG The Shadow War You will be filling one out soon enough.

Sinrebirth and Prodigy_Knight like this.
  25. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    You can now if you so wish.

We need more EU news, though. So little Sith-ness to discuss!

Prodigy_Knight likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.