main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC ITT we complain about our 1st world problems...

Discussion in 'Community' started by Kiki-Gonn, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006
    I thought tom was having a conversation with himself.

DarthRelaxus likes this.
  2. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
    I am trying to eat and I keep getting interrupted on messenger every 30 seconds.

CloneUncleOwen likes this.
  3. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    I had been using the wifi in a Starbucks in center city, yesterday and was forced to relocate to the other free wifi across the street. But, it was corner/corner, so I had to cross both streets.

4. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I'm glad I not only have a job but have a job that I like. But...I've been on vacation and damn, I'm not looking forward to that alarm going off at 6 a.m. tomorrow.

5. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    this is why you logoff and then have a wholesome meal.

6. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    I've drank enough Jack Daniel's this evening to make me happy, but I may want more & am too lazy to walk to the liquor store to get it.

CloneUncleOwen likes this.
  7. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    Someone on disquis has responded to my comment on an article about nuclear power, thinking that I'd rather stop power stations being built on tectonic faults or near tsunami coastlines because I've been feeding on Hollywood end of the world movie hype. However, because the article is closed for new comments I can't explain that actually I'm a Geology graduate, so I'm concerned with regional impacts(particuarly radioactive fallout in the local area) rather than a Hollywood movie style world ending disaster.

This is bugging the hell out of me.
    SOMEONE ON THE INTERNET THINKS I'M WRONG

VadersLaMent likes this.
  8. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    I have to add 60 seconds to all my cooking times due to my low wattage microwave.

[​IMG]

9. CloneUncleOwen

CloneUncleOwen Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2009
    Listen to the KISS song It's Cold Gin Time Again, and all will be well.

VadersLaMent likes this.
  10. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I ate dinner and then went to the gym, apparently too early, and had a stomachache for an hour after I exercised.

Also known as "the perks of being a dumbass."

11. Mortimer Snerd

Mortimer Snerd Force Ghost star 4

Dec 27, 2012
    I ate such a healthy dinner last night I had to counter it with a heavy cream-based alfredo pasta lunch.

12. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    I've been rather suddenly inundated with a lot of work for the next two days.
    [​IMG]

13. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    YouTube keeps stopping and starting it's vids and no matter what I do I can't get it to cooperate. *kicks YouTube*

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  14. DantheJedi

DantheJedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2009
    Someone at my local post office can't seem to read, because I was expecting a package I ordered (of SW keychains I ordered, so it couldn't have been a very big thing one, a small envelope at least), but it didn't get delivered in the mail today, and the page listing the destination info says a notice was left, but I didn't see any. If it doesn't arrive in the next couple days, I'm raising some hell over this. I live on the intersection of a major road with a clearly visible mailbox with the address in black and white*, for goodness sakes!

*Really, it is in black in white. The mailbox is white and the address numbers are painted black. My dad did it that way.

15. Zapdos

Zapdos Force Ghost star 5

Jan 7, 2013
    I just missed my bus because my legs had fallen asleep, and I had to wait several minutes before I could walk on them without falling.. Weird morning

16. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    I ate too many fudge cookies and it's probably not going to help my insomnia.

Kiki-Gonn and DarthRelaxus like this.
  17. DarthRelaxus

DarthRelaxus Chosen One star 5

Apr 23, 2007
    My boss's boss is in town so I can't sneak out of work early this week. 40 hours are you serious?

Kiki-Gonn likes this.
  18. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    HAHHAhahahaha

If I believed in liking posts, I would like this because it amuses me.

19. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    I walked into the living room and the WWE HOF is on the living room TV. Problem: I walked in around the time of Donald Trump's induction.

20. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    My Droid's power button has randomly died so I can not wake my phone up to have access to my content unless I jolt it awake by plugging it in. Until the new phone arrives tomorrow, I have to use my other phone to call the not-so-smart phone in order to access my data & incoming texts. My other phone is my Irish mobile, so I am long distance calling myself. International rates apply. [face_plain]

21. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    So me and my mom went to run some errands and stopped on the way home to pick up some food at Wendy's (a rare treat for us these days), two hours later, I check the mailbox and there are fresh coupons for Wendy's.

VadersLaMent and Kiki-Gonn like this.
  22. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    In the early 90's I was in the Navy and wound up visting Dubai in the Persian Gulf 5 times. Back then it was one bar, one decent restaurant, one mall filled with literally nothing but perfume stores, dank, dark, stinky. Dubai now?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Missed it by 20 years. :rolleyes:

23. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Police Lamborghinis? Impressive.

24. Violent Violet Menace

Violent Violet Menace Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 11, 2004
    Even more impressive is that they apparently have a native word for "police". Most of the world doesn't. On the other hand, I guess they had to invent one, or they'd had to call it "bolice" (their alphabet does not contain the letter p).

25. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    No "P"? So what do they call pus...uh...never mind.