main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC It´s a Trap! Episode VII OOC/Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by SirakRomar, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Splinterthemindseye_

Splinterthemindseye_ Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 24, 2012
    Skywalker_T-65 you could always try and sway an slightly imbalanced Renegade Imperial Admiral to provide protection for your planet in exchange for raw materials he will most likely need in his personal war against the Moffs....

:D Then again that might get you on someones bad side.

2. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    Might get me on someone's bad side? :p

3. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Its all about ruling the galaxy and those pesky little voices in my head.

4. Splinterthemindseye_

Splinterthemindseye_ Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 24, 2012
    They can be quite pushy can't they. ;)

5. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Very pushy. I've even named them too! The most vocal is this fellow called Qui-Gon Jinn. He just won't leave me alone for one second, dangit! Can't a mad clone have some peace even from his own mind?

PEACE! AN EMPIRE FOR SOME PEACE!

6. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    And to make things a bit more interesting I just approved another powerplayer within the Empire. Oh there will be so much bad blood ...

7. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    At this rate, we won't even have to mop up. We can just sit back and watch! :D

8. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    You've got that right :p

Though this might give the opportunity for 'daring commando raid!!' on a shipyard or something. Oohhh...the possibilities :p

9. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    To be honest, I expect you all to see reason. The rogues return to the Emperor and Empire, the independants plead to be taken back, too. The rebellion sees they were wrong all along and finally they make me Emperor and I do something . . . not yet sure what . . . great, powerful and wonderful costing billions of lives who all die as proud men and women, knowing they do so to bring the Empire only more terrible, cold GLORY!

Oh wait, did I write that . . . ?

10. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    I'll never join you - military juntas have notoriously poor infrastructure! [​IMG]

11. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    Actually . . . at the risk of being political incorrect . . . not German ones [face_alien]They were famous for their infrastructure. And the GMoff got a German name, after all. Kalt simply means Cold in German.

12. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Yeah, but he's also an Imperial. In post-Episode IV Star Wars. Which makes him automatically British. :p

13. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Ramza got a point there, LordT. And you know british infrastructure . . . they don´t even drive on the right side of the road :p

Well, actually I am slowly nearing the critical mass of characters, so I am unsure if I should hope it isn´t overstepped, install a cap or simply go looking for a Co-GM to take additional players. Anyway, this game had a bit more response than I originally hoped for, which makes me proud and happy. But I am on page three with the opening post and nowhere near the end . . . :p

14. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Oh and we still got no Leia! No takers?

15. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    Heh, hey Ktala ... How you doin'? ;)

16. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    Hmm...Leia...certainly an interesting character to try and write. Not sure I could do it :p

17. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I'm actually pretty surprised no one claimed her yet, being a member of the Big Three and all.

18. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    :D I do well!...thank ye!

;)

:)

19. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    I'd play her, but I think it wouldn't be fair to the rebels. I'd arrange it for the clone to discover her heritage and seduce her to the Darkside. Lol.

That's the one thing I think that would have (and should have in EU) happened to her should Luke choose to train her. She should have had a lot of hate and anger for the Empire in her. After all she saw the destruction of Alderaan, lost her boyfriend to carbonite, and saw many friends die over the years. Something like that, especially Alderaan, cannot be forgotten or forgiven easily. Buried, perhaps, but not forgotten. And buried anger and hate is the worse kind to have in a person with power.

20. BLemelisk

BLemelisk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 19, 2003
    On the other side of the coin, what about the innocent contractors on the second Death Star? I'll bet they refused to help in New Republic construction projects for decades :p

21. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Their lack of presence at the Rebel celebration makes me wonder if they refused to leave their cushy gig :p

22. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    I can totally see that happening. I always found her lack of emotion following Alderaan's destruction (aside from her initial shock in Tarkin's presence) rather odd. She had to let it out at some point and I pity the poor soul who happened to be in her presence when it happened. It makes you wonder what else she is suppressing. It would certainly make an interesting scenario if she were trained to be a Jedi. I agree that she would be more prone to going to the Dark Side than Luke was.

23. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    Which makes Dark Empire quite odd in retrospect :p

Incidentally, if anyone wants to see those ships I'm working on, just ask.

24. Lukes_Apprentice

Lukes_Apprentice Jedi Master star 3

Oct 15, 2008
    Someone better sign up for liea before I get cranky. :p Well all I know is that I just do not have the chops to play her. I seriously considered Admiral Ackbar though.
    However, I determined the idea was a trap.[face_rofl]

25. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    You sure it wasn't a wrap?