main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LEGO Would you like to see a LEGO Star Wars cartoon?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Feelicks, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feelicks

Feelicks Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 7, 2012
    I'd personally love to see one. The Padawan Menace & The Empire Strikes Out were both great, and if they keep the witty writing and humor from both shorts into a possible cartoon, we'd have a winner.

2. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Agreed, but I kind of like them to be one-off special things. Their unique nature may become diluted if you do it week in, week out.

TreborSabreon likes this.
  3. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    That kind of 'humour' is best used sparingly.

TreborSabreon, TaradosGon and Cevan like this.
  4. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    I thought the second Lego Special was awful. It would be a bitter pill to swallow if they cancelled the Clone Wars and made more of these.

Oh wait they actually are, "the Yoda Chronicles" on Cartoon Network. :rolleyes: Maybe not as goofy, but who knows...

KenobiSkywalker likes this.
  5. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
  6. Sgt Crowfield

Sgt Crowfield Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 27, 1999
  7. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    THIS.

rumblewagon likes this.
  8. Trebor Sabreon

Trebor Sabreon Former Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 15, 2010
    I think they're okay (and funnily enough, my almost-two-year-old daughter and I are watching one right now), but as an ongoing, weekly enterprise? No, I'm not really feeling that. Maybe keep making them once in a while, though? Yeah, that would be okay with me. Harmless fun and such (even if that 'Ian,' oops, I mean 'Han,' thing was a bit too goofy).

9. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    I haven't played any of the Lego games, nor have I seen any of the Lego television specials in their entirety.

I happened to catch a few minutes of the Lego ESB special earlier tonight (basically just the few minutes surrounding Maul's introduction with the many bladed lightsaber) and thought it was just a bit of playing around, a harmless goof that was way funnier in those few minutes than every TCW droids episode combined.

But no, not interested, just like I wasn't interested in finishing Lego ESB, or bothering to give any other Lego game or show a chance.

10. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    Probably not, I prefer to see them as a one off thing every now and then. A whole series of it would just get boring, and it would be aimed more at children.

11. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I liked the first one but though the second lego special kinda lost the novelty factor and was lame. I'll pass on more of these. I think SW serves better TV with action. If Disney wants to do something funny perhaps let Adam Reed take the rains for a more adult comedy take on SW. And yeah that's pretty far out there since I'm pretty sure SW is gonna be keeping the family branding on screen.

12. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Since we already have Lego minifigures of Grievous, Gunray and Poggle - more Separatist Lego characters to make funny appearances.

Lego + Separatists + humor = Match made in heaven

Sgt Crowfield likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.