main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series UK - Season 5?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by LAJ_FETT , Sep 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Any UK folks heard anything about Season 5? Will it be showing soon or are we going to have to avoid this board again til Sky or CN get their act together?

2. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Haven't heard a thing... I imagine they won't air it till after the whole season has aired in the US. Is there a contact address to email CN about asking about a potential airing date?

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I don't have one offhand. There might be a 'contact us' on their website.

4. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    Looks like I have to find them on the Internet again like I did Season 4. Shame it’s had to come to this. I remember the days when we would actually be ahead of America sometimes. Those days are long gone.

The Railway Man likes this.
  5. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Note for UK fans - CN is starting Season 5. Episode 1 is tonight at 6:30 PM. Looks like it continues til Friday with new episodes. It's also being shown at 10:30 am but that's an episode ahead - today is episode 2.

Darth Ibonek likes this.
  6. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    A bit OT, but I just saw a promotion for The Clone Wars - Season 5 on German Cartoon Network last week.

7. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I didn't see any promos - I just got lucky seeing it in the Sky Guide before it started this morning.

8. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    Can't wait for you guys to watch and join the conversation. Even if it is a year late.:p

9. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    Lol, UK guys that rely on watching it on TV. Get with the times guys.

10. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I'm American and too cheap to pay for cable, so I don't watch them on TV.

11. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Grr - so it looks like we only get the first 5 episodes this week as the Sky Guide lists something else for next week. I bet we have to wait til the next school holidays to get more new episodes. (Kids are off this week but they go back Monday).

12. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012
    That is ridiculous!

13. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    It looks like we pick up with ep 6 next Wed evening at 6:30 PM. (The Sky EPG only goes forward 7 days so I didn't have that info yesterday).

14. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    For those who might be watching in the UK - it looks like we get the final 4 episodes on May 4 from 10:30am - 12:30PM as part of CN's SW day. The afternoon has a mix of the LEGO specials and a couple of older arcs. (Malevolence and Ryloth, I believe.)

15. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012
    I was surprised to see the Star Wars day featured into my TV mag!

16. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Finished watching the final 4 episodes earlier. On the whole I liked the season but could have done without the droid arc (except for the episode with the amnesiac clone).. Final 4 episodes were pretty good! Also watched Padawan Menace and Empire Strikes Out again.

SithStarSlayer likes this.
  17. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012
    I had never even seen The Padawan Menace or Empire Strikes Out so I watched them. I was laughing practically all the way through.

18. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    The Empire Strikes Out was by far my favorite of the two, but Savage Opress's blink-and-you'll-miss-it cameo in The Padawan Menace really made my day. :D

19. 13thsithlord

13thsithlord Jedi Knight star 1

Aug 30, 2005
    i love the way cn make us wait and then dump then out in a couple of weeks

on the whole - good season the R2 arc was too long but had some good bits, the mandos were great as was the sidious fight but maul sucked and the finale was great except for bariss

20. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I agree on the droid arc - I was losing the will to live by the time that ended. Mandos and the ending arc with Ahsoka were pretty good. Maul was so-so. I liked the episode where the young Jedi were making their lightsabers.

21. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    What makes the droid arc so painful is that after all that the stupid flash drive D-Squad went to steal was just a MacGuffin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.