main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Are you feeling kinda . . . LOST? The CASTAWAYS OOC Thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by SirakRomar, Mar 6, 2013.

1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    With the way people keep dropping like flies, I've been wondering the same thing! :p

2. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    Well, read that page yesterday and discussed it with Fin (who is famous for killing players and (TRIVIA) was the original creator of the game) ... and he had an interesting view I would like to share ... despite all the board-idea of player-numbers being a sign of failure or success CASTAWAY is in a wax a survival-thriller. And that one works better, when some people actually do not survive. Hm. The game probably demanded this. Although I felt it more developing over time and never planned it.

3. MyrialofKanz

MyrialofKanz Jedi Youngling star 1

May 10, 2011
    I actually agree. While CASTAWAYS had become surprisingly edgy, it feels like a true fight for survival now. Simply because so many people who claimed to know what they do have not made the cut . . . showing how vulnerable we all are lost on this hellhole of a planet. I was surprised it was not called PURGATORY :p

Mitth_Fisto and greyjedi125 like this.
  4. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    That implies that someone actually escaped alive to name it that. :p

Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  5. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Holding back a little with my final update, to allow Grey and LordT to finish their scene and then . . . soon we go on hiatus.

Anora won´t be updated anymore . . . all others will receive eMails from me as soon as I feel Grey and LordT are close enough to their final scene . . .

6. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Looking forward to it :D

7. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    Well, nevertheless I gotta feeling we are at the beginning of our adventures . . . what do you think about continuing it beyond the Season? If Grey is okay, I would hag aropund for a few more posts, just to see where it goes. You kinda got my interest there.

8. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Hey, sorry for the wait on my part. My work schedule is not set, so it's crazy as far as time management. Either way, I'm up to whatever you guys decide. Castaways is a top ranking game imo, and I'm very honored to partake in this adventure, however small my part. Let's do it! [face_dancing]

9. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    From Friday to Monday I will sit around and wait for mails ... boring as a job can get ... which is why I announce this weekend to be a DAILY UPDATE WEEKEND. On Monday Episode V and therefore Season One ends.

But I hope Castaways has only begun.

greyjedi125 likes this.
  10. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Oooh! Nice Darth Leia pic!! *steals* :D

Oh! and Sirak, your ability to post as IT is very creepy, yet very admirable at the same time!! LOL!! :p [:D]

11. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    IT is frightening easy to post as . . . :p

12. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    Okay, I read through the last pages and I am up-to-date and ready to comment.

1. Lorn. OMG. He put up a fight, but what they hell is going on with . . . clones?

2. Kamino and Mr. Indiana Jones on the planet really, really kinda give me the creeps because . . . I mean . . . Rakata? We are on a Rakata planet no appearing on any starmaps? They are probably decades if not centuries before us, because they seem to have landed on a very nice, not so hostile version of the planets? Seen those strange bugs? I bet those are the predecessors of the killer bugs we met earlier. Therefore I assume whatever IT is is not there or not active at this point in time.

3. The Doctor, the dear Doctor, I feel like we missed many good Palpatine flashbacks there . . .

4. I foresee Anora becoming our prime villain and I got quite an idea about who actually might be those allies of hers, taking her flashbacks into account.

Mitth_Fisto and greyjedi125 like this.
  13. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    *WAAHH!** Why do I keep loosing PC's to play with!
    I FINALLY get back together with the core group..and DANG IT...Im on my own again!!!

yeah...I got a few ideas about Anora's friends as well... lol. :p

Cece: IIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!

14. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    [face_worried] :p

15. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    I keep hoping to stumble upon a post death scene, but all I keep finding are priceless posts that me so curious about the mystery. Keep up the good work :D

greyjedi125 likes this.
  16. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Your post-death scene is written. But it will be in the final scene of Season One. Together with the Doctors :)

Mitth_Fisto, greyjedi125 and Ktala like this.
  17. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002

OOOOOOHhhhhhh!!!

[face_hypnotized][face_nail_biting][face_worried]

[face_shhh]

greyjedi125 likes this.
  18. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    I have the vibe we have a final plot-twist coming up in the very last update . . . classical LOST-like . . .

19. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Maybe, maybe. You will soon find out, because my next update is my second-last update. Your next post WILL BE YOUR LAST in Season One, with the exception of LordT and Grey who will get one more by me . . . and therefore have the end-scene . . .

20. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    I proof-read the final post . . . just to let people know it is still out there . . . and actually quite a cliffhanger.

21. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Is this EVERY coming back?? :_|

22. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I second that!

I hope everyone is okay and I'd really love to see this make a come back!

23. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    I think it all depends on Sirak resurfacing. She has vanished, even in RL I haven't seen her in weeks. Otherwise I am back. TSG is. LordT is. We just got no game to play in right now ...

24. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    I hope she shows up soon. Either in RL or here. . .I am rarely comfortable when people drop off the face of both.

25. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    Well, I am in contact with her . . . although I must say I cannot recall her having mentioned the board or any plan to return in the foreseeable future. I will ask her to at least finish season one though, as I know we were very short before hell of a cliffhanger-break . . .