main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TV Discussion Ex-LucasFilm employee leaks next animated?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by KED12345, Apr 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    From the user "fantasmographer" who was recently laid off from LFL. His credential are listed here and has been using IMDB for 7+ years. The project is on hold due to the recent layoffs.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0458290/board/nest/212869423?d=212884853&p=1#212884853
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    More here: http://imgur.com/a/92ZqG#2

"Sky Bonteri" who becomes a Jedi. Looks like Ahsoka and Lux have a kid at some point? Leia covering up her relationship with Darth Vader is something I figured would play more into Episode VII.

the-jedi-prince likes this.
  2. Mato_Jack

Mato_Jack Jedi Youngling

Feb 26, 2013
    This whole concept make no sense. Mon Mothma is no longer alive. It does not make any sense for Lucasfilm to abandon the EU. They have been too focused on keeping everything straight in the continuity for them ignore it now. This will be written off as a hoax very soon.

3. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    Please be fake [face_praying]

Sky (guy) Bonteri? Gee wonder who the Force user was that made his offspring Force sensitive [face_sigh]

Republic + Empire vs. Droids in 1313 I-)

4. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    LOL, if that's legit, it'll be offline within the next few days (if not hours) and some ex-Lucasfilm employee will probably find himself subject to a lawsuit. I'm pretty sure a gag order would be in place even for those who are leaving/being laid off.

I hope it's not real, if "Sky Bonteri" is a character.

VMeran, spicer and TreborSabreon like this.
  5. KED12345

Sep 10, 2012
    Mon Mothma is very much alive 15 years after Episode VI.

6. Mato_Jack

Mato_Jack Jedi Youngling

Feb 26, 2013
    My bad. I guess I didn't read as closely as I thought. I just assumed it would be set after Fate of the Jedi.

7. Lord Optimus

Lord Optimus Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 30, 2011
    No Luke or Han listed in the characters, I'm going to say this is fake.

CaptainRegor likes this.
  8. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Sky Bonteri? [face_plain][face_plain][face_plain] If that is real, then I guess we know Filoni had a larger role than just animation..

9. KED12345

Sep 10, 2012
    The "shade" appears to be Luke Skywalker. That would be interesting if the Republic claimed Luke Skywalker died at the Battle of Endor.

10. Darth_Pevra

Darth_Pevra Chosen One star 6

May 21, 2008
    Sounds weird, but could be legit.

What bothers me:

That Jedi master would've survived the purge in that case. I don't know why they'd want to do that.

Killer-droids as foe is unlikely seeing how the droids of the PT were recepted.

Alliance between Republic and Empire? That would fly in the face of the OT. The Empire are the guys who used planet destroyers.

On the other hand, who knows? Weirder stuff has been made into series.

CaptainRegor likes this.
  11. Trebor Sabreon

Trebor Sabreon Former Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 15, 2010
    Color me skeptical. I have to ask, is there any reason to think that humans and Togruta can breed? I mean, I have no idea, but it seems iffy, no?

12. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    What the hell is this crap

13. CaptainRegor

CaptainRegor Jedi Master star 3

Nov 15, 2012
    Bonteri, so Ahsoka left the order and got knocked up by Lux therfor the the name, political family background and force sensitive as the notes said?

That was my first though too! The notes are more likley to be fake than real but Luke appearing as this Shade sounds really interesting!

I'm going to assume this is fake as well if it isn't I'll guess Dave will annoce it at Celebration Europe.

Original Oatmeal likes this.
  14. KED12345

Sep 10, 2012
    Why would they introduce a love story between Ahsoka and Lux if that wasn't possible?

15. GGrievous

Nov 6, 2005
  16. Darth_Pevra

May 21, 2008
    Why not? It's fiction, anything's possible.

17. GGrievous

Nov 6, 2005
    Please don't encourage Filoni....

18. credar

credar Jedi Master star 3

Sep 18, 2011
    Some of it seems pretty interesting. Some of it seems kinda silly and bad. So my overall rating of this: [face_plain]

Take some things from here, but change the plot and some of the things about the Republic takeover of Coruscant. I just NEED that epic Battle of Couruscant to take place from Wedge's Gamble.

Darth_Pevra and KenobiSkywalker like this.
  19. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Even the name of the series is...stupid weird..

cwustudent likes this.
  20. Gallandro

Gallandro Force Ghost star 4

Jul 8, 1998
    Why does anyone here think Lucasfilm or Disney will even attempt to adhere to EU canon? Disney (or for that matter Lucas) would never creatively pigeonhole themselves into their own property by conforming to EU comics and novels. I doubt we will see Mara Jade Skywalker in any future Star Wars film, and I'm sure Chewie is alive and well in George's/Disney's future Star Wars saga.

As for the validity of "Reclamation,' I have no clue... could be. Some parts sound intriguing, others sound like bad fanfic. I mean seriously, like we don't know who "The Shade" is... c'mon.

Yancy

21. KED12345

Sep 10, 2012
    Parts I like:
    Set between the OT and the ST.
    Supreme Chancellor Mon Mothma & Vice Chair Leia Organa Solo
    Leia fearing that her heritage would get out.
    Luke Skywalker presumably being considered "KIA" during Endor, and now has taken on, in secret, some monumental task for the last 15 years.
    The leader of the Empire is a Chiss.

Parts I don't like:
    The idea that Jedi besides Yoda and Obi-Wan survived Order 66 (This also bothered me in the EU)
    Sky(guy) Bonteri
    Self replicating droids
    Lando having a kid.

However, the source of this material is certainly dubious.

22. Darth_Quintonis

Darth_Quintonis Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 31, 2013
    Hmmm ... It seems like a legit proposal, yet nothing more than probably one of many such proposals. It would work like this:

"Okay, team, we are accepting proposals for a new animated SW show, here are the criteria you must follow: It will be set 15 years after Endor, it must have a role for Luke and a role for Leia, it must not trounce on the existing EU, it must hit our target demographics and it must lead into Episode VII."

Therefore, if this is legit, it could have been "leaked" intentionally as a teaser, giving the fan-base clues to the aims and time period of a new animated show, yet only a possible version (likely one that won't be used) of what's to come.

I like the idea of a new show taking place half-way between VI and VII though. Sounds fun!

[P.S. - Sky sounds like a pseudonym for Lux and Aoka sounds like a pseudonym for Ahsoka.]

23. Darth_Pevra

May 21, 2008
    That Chiss president character is probably heavily based on Thrawn.

Samayel_, spicer and Darth_Quintonis like this.
  24. KED12345

Sep 10, 2012
    Reclamation is probably a working title.

25. Ordo Skirata

Ordo Skirata Jedi Master star 2

Sep 3, 2012
    Oh, man. I hope this is fake. Not only does it mess with more EU then TCW, it doesn't sound good. Sky Bonteri, a Mando with a transforming hand? And it's tied to 1313, which wouldn't work anymore, unless Disney found someone to finish it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.