main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars The Return of the Forgotten Ones [New Players Welcome]

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Skywalker_T-65, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Rebecca_Daniels

Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost star 5

Sep 3, 2006
    IC: Filyn Suna
    Noro's Lair

Filyn smiled in greeting as she noticed Master Glarn, and accepted the cup of medicine as she sat up fully. The liquid did as he said, restoring more of her health even as she finished it. She took a moment to consider what she wanted to know before asking her questions.

"Do you know how long we were in carbonite?" she asked, then remembered the other issue on her mind. "I saw someone injured, what happened?"

TAG: Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 likes this.
  2. Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
    IC: Noro
    Noro's Lair

Noro watched as she drank the medicine and shot a knowing look at Master Glarn. When she finished drinking she took a moment before speaking. "Do you know how long we were in carbonite?" she asked, then remembered the other issue on her mind. "I saw someone injured, what happened?" Noro waited a moment, forming his thoughts before he replied. "We were encased for around 900 years or so. Hence the dramatic carbonite sickness. Yes, there was a fellow Jedi who got injured. To give the whole story, and my participation in the events that transpired, I need you to promise that what we speak of will not go beyond the three of us. You need to make a vow to hear our cause and join us, or to depart our company now and forever. We have chosen a path of sacrifice and it will not be easy if you join us. Just know once we start down this road, there is no turning back my friend. So, what will it be?"

TAG: Rebecca_Daniels

3. The_Zeltron

The_Zeltron Jedi Master star 6

Sep 29, 2010
    IC: Briiana Shapur - Temples - Tython

Briiana hid her amusement as Calen snatched the food from her hand, and picked up the tray, holding it within his reach. There was everything he could need at the moment on it, and so she simply sat back and watched him. She was glad he was eating, though it concerned her at first how fast. As he seemed to slow down after taking the edge off his appetite, though, she saw no need to worry, unless he showed signs of discomfort. With the amount of water he was drinking, though, she doubted it would be a problem.

When he had finished, she set the tray aside, noting that he seemed a little embarrassed. After a moment, though, he looked back up at her, and the smile that came to her lips was instinctive as she waited for him to speak. When he finally did, the words were rushed, as though he was anxious. "What happened Master? How long was I, well out? What's been going on?" There was the slightest pause before his embarrassment hit in full force. "Sorry Master."

Briiana smiled again. "It's fine, Calen. Just remember that the answers won't disappear because you slow down to ask." The smile fell from her face as she set out to answer his questions. "You were overwhelmed, it seemed, from everything that happened right after we woke from the carbonite, and passed out. I took you to one of the rooms for a while, then brought you here after they got it in decent shape. I'm actually not sure how much time has passed.... I've been here the entire time. I would say at least three or four days, though. Maybe more, maybe less." She stroked her chin thoughtfully, then added, "Melina's been up for a couple days, though, so probably more. Anyway... Nothing much has been going on, that I know of. Like I said, though, I've been in this room since I brought you here, and I haven't talked to anyone since then, either, so your best bet for more information is going to be one of the other Jedi." There was a brief flicker of something - pain, perhaps, or contempt - on her face as she spoke of asking others, but it was quickly gone. She would let Calen decide whether he was up for more or not.

Tag: Yuul_Shamar, Ktala, Skywalker_T-65

4. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Mala Palerma

Jedi Temple, Tython

There was an insistent beep coming from his utility belt as the four of them discussed the option of investigating the Temple hanger. Mala turned his attention it and produced the object emitting the sound. It was a comlink that dated back to the time he was from. Of the many things Mipah had repaired, comlinks had been among them. "It seems my archives are finished in their search. You three go on ahead while I check to see what they have found."

Without another word, the Lore Keeper turned on his heel and marched back down the hall toward the Jedi Archives. As he walked, he read what the comlink had told him. It had found three entries pertaining to his search parameters and nothing more. He wasn't surprised that it had found anything at all. He knew there would be a dossier on Noro and he wondered if the other two entries were about their mysterious stranger.​

Mala hurried into the archives, his cloak bellowing behind him as his pace quickened before settling around his feet once more when he reached the terminal he had been using. The failed Jedi Master typed in a few commands and the entries the archives had found for him appeared on the screen. The first was indeed a dossier on Noro, the second was one on his master and the third concerned an entry about the project they all were a part of.​

He skipped the two dossiers in favor of sating his curiosity about the log entry. Sitting down at the terminal, the archivist gave the command for the audio entry to play and a voice unfamiliar to him spoke through the small speakers on either side of the screen. At first it was garbled and he suspected the file to be corrupted but as it played, it began to clear up.​

"...doubts about the last candidate to be selected for the project. Noro Rayl’skar. He was originally not on the list and somehow managed to get on it at the last minute. I do not understand why the High Council has approved such a reckless and arrogant Jedi Knight to participate, but there is little that can be done. I trust Karana's judgement in the matter and I hope that it will not prove to be..."

The audio feed once more became incomprehensible as a thousand years of data corruption ended the entry in more static and garbled words. Mala Palerma frowned at the information, his hand going to his chin as he leaned against the terminal. So Noro was not suppose to be a part of this, he quietly mused to himself. This was something he needed to share with the others but first he needed to learn more about the Bothan and what could possibly motivate the Jedi into manipulating his way onto the secret project.​

He pulled up the entry on the Jedi and as he read, his gaze narrowed and his brow deepened with his frown. He had remembered reading the dossier of the Jedi before he had been frozen, when he had first been selected to the project in the beginning so that he could know who were on it just in case the archives had not survived. But he hadn't been given full access to the archives at the time until just before his freezing, thus he was aware of what he was reading now.​

Every Jedi's dossier had a locked section that was only accessible to Jedi Masters or, in extreme cases, the High Council. The only other Jedi allowed to view the classified information, depending on the nature of it too, were those who's dossier was being viewed once they had achieved Knighthood. So if Mala had wanted to, he could have looked up his own dossier and see what notes the High Council had added on him. Now he was looking at Noro's own black marks and other classified entries concerning his training and the missions he had participated in.​

What he found concerned him even further. The Bothan's strength was in the alteration tree, in particular his uncanny ability to alter his environment and the manipulate the mind's of those around him. There was even an entry where he, as a padawan, had persuaded his fellow Jedi into doing things he wanted them to do. There was an entry where he had been rebuked by his master for it but that was unimportant. The fact that Noro could manipulate the mind's of Jedi concerned him the most. The Jedi mind trick was suppose to only work on the weak minded, essentially those whose will was weaker than the Jedi's own, and not on the Jedi themselves. It concerned him that the Bothan had been able to do it as a mere padawan and he wondered if he had manipulated Karana and the High Council into letting him onto the project.​

However if he was that strong with the ability, why didn't he simply stay with us, gather his strength and manipulate us to his will? he wondered while his gaze flickered to the other entry, the dossier of his master. He sensed it was important that he read it and so he did. What he found disturbed him even more and explained why Noro was even here. His Master did this, he concluded. He had seen enough. Noro was not suppose to be on this project at all and Mala wondered what his game was, what his master's game was.​

He was about to get up to warn Master Sule and the others of what he had discovered when he realized that the archives had found nothing on the escaped darksider. The lack of information concerned him, either the Jedi was not aware of him or the information had simply been lost with time. Mala pursed his lips as he considered the option of finding the prison the darksider had been kept in. There was only one way he would learn anything and that was going there himself.​

The archivist pulled up the Temple dungeons and made note of where they were located and that there was an alert of a containment failure. The droids responsible for the prison apparently had time to upload the incident into the computer core of the Temple complex before they had been destroyed. With a determined and swift tap of the keys, he started a new search on Karana's project before he quickly left the archives in search of Master Sule. He had to be the first warned about Noro, then he would go in search of the darksider's prison to learn what he could.​

TAG: Skywalker_T-65 Ktala Chewbacca89 Mitth_Fisto BLemelisk and anyone else

Chewbacca89 likes this.
  5. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    IC: Lyra Te'lorn
    Medbay - Jedi Temple, Tython

Lyra waited a bit, giving Briiana and Calen some time to chat and catch up with each other. She made a few entries into her small database that she had slowly been building the few days that they all had been awake. She had done discrete scans of everyone as she passed them, and compared them to the scans that had been done on all of them over 900 years ago, to make sure that they were all doing well. Mala was about the most easiest one to deal with, since he was usually down in the archive room, so she had started with him. She caught the others as she passed them, or when they were eating. She made sure everyone ate. She also kept her own records, of what they had found out, and what had happened to the group, since their 'awakening.'But Lyra had not spent all of her time within the temple walls.

She also had spent a few days outside as well, getting familiar once more with the growth of the plant life outside, and the many animals she had now noticed lived on the planet with them. She had begun feeding a not so small cat, that she had found outside, a few days ago, using her abilities in the Force to get close to it. It had been injured, and she had helped to heal it. Now, it was growing use to her presence, and she would bring it food, happy to have a four legged companion to deal with. She quickly marked him, so the others woudlnt bother it, but he seemed to always melt into the nearby jungle, only coming out when she was near. She also noted the other various lifeforms she had spotted while on her outside treks as well. The plants near the temple became important as well, and Lyra studied them carefully. She used the Force to weave a perimeter around the area near the temple.

But now, back inside the medbay, Lyra decided to approach the pair. She made noise, letting them know that she was approaching them, before she made it to the room that the pair had been in for several says. Lyra smiled, and gave a nod to the pair, as she entered the room.

"Nice to see you awake, Calen." she stated, as she gave them both another smile. She then spoke to both, as Briiana had not moved since she had arrived in the room as well. "Just to let you know, we have been quite busy. We have managed to cleared out several rooms that you can pick to use now for your own general quarters." she explained to the pair. "'freshners and all. We have a kitchen up and running now, and have even found where they stockpiled our other clothing and such, so we have at least that much." Lyra looked at her datapad, scanning the data feeding back from the bed he was laying on. "So far, your scans seem to be fine, so you are free to go, whenever you feel up to it. A bit more food and general rest, and you should recover completely."

Lyra looked to her datapad briefly. "If you do venture to go outside, I would suggest not going out alone. There are a few of the local wildlife, in the area. Most arent too bad, but there are a few exceptions, so just be careful. There is a cat running around with a red collar. That one is mine." She smiled. Other than that, I am guessing there will be a meeting sometime soon, to discuss what it is we shall do. Other than that, welcome back."

Lyra would wait to see if any of them had any questions for her. If it did not seem as such, she would simply leave them to their own devices, and perhaps find Master Sule. For that would most likely be the next discussion within the group. Nine hundred years left them woefully unaware of technology and other changes within the galaxy as they knew it. If they were to interact with it, they would have to learn quickly. Master Sule's ship, and the parts they had garnered from it since the crash, should have at least some things they could learn from. And then they would have to decide, if they wished to try and move out into this new galaxy, or stay hidden, to protect what might be the what was left of their order.

She was sure, that was not going to be an easy decision, no mater what choices were made.

Yuul_Shamar, The_Zeltron, Skywalker_T-65, CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, BLemelisk, Mitth_Fisto, Genet-Cabur Kyramud

6. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006
    Noro's Lair

Nine hundred years. Filyn could hardly believe it. She'd known such a length was possible but for that long to have passed... no wonder she had fallen so ill. Noro's next words, however, confused her.

"Your cause?" she asked, frowning slightly. "Noro, I am already part of your cause, are we both not Jedi and on this quest together into the future?"

Chewbacca89 likes this.
  7. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    IC; Noro
    Noro's Lair

"You are not a part of our cause. You are a Jedi yes, but that which I speak of is a different cause. Just because we are both Jedi does not mean we can move forward together. This cause was assigned to us by the Jedi High Council before our encasement. Who do you think permitted us to build the lair? This mission is beyond the normal calling of a Jedi. For this mission means abandoning the Jedi way for the greater good. Now that is all I will divulge. I repeat. Will you join us, or not Filyn?" As he finished speaking he kept his eyes on Jedi Filyn, keeping a blank look across his face as he awaited her answer.

8. Shereshoy Cabur

Shereshoy Cabur Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 2, 2013
    IC: Tor'verd
    By the entrance to the Archives

After many days of meditating, keeping to himself, and the occasional small talk, Tor'verd patiently waited for his chance to search the Archives for the holocron. All of the sudden Mala had rushed out of the Archives, clearly bothered by whatever he had found.

Hope it isn't of immense danger...

Tor'verd diverted his attention to the archives and made his way into it. As he looked around it really hit him that he had no clue where to begin looking.

Kriff...why didn't you leave me a clue Master? Where could you have hidden it?

Tor'verd closed his eyes and reached out into the Force, searching for any hidden compartments or switches. As he scanned the room he sensed the terminal and the cables connecting to it underground. He followed the cables and they led to nothing of significance. He then reached out to the walls searching in every inch of it and eventually made his way to the ceiling. Nothing. Tor'verd sighed in frustration.

Think...what would he do with it?

He thought back to all of the memories of him and his Master and again couldn't figure out a clue. He opened his eyes and looked at the terminal.

Well it couldn't hurt to see if the databases know of anything...he might've put an encryption of some sort in it.

Looking back to make sure no one was watching, he sat down in the chair in front of the terminal and pulled up the Command Screen. His knowledge of terminal use was minimal but it was enough to get by with what he would try to do.

>>SYSQUERY: NEW CMD?
    >>CMD HOLOCRON SEARCH
    >>
    >>SYSTEM STATUS: NO HOLOCRON DETECTED
    >>
    >>CMD UNLOCK HIDDEN COMPARTMENTS
    >>
    >>SYSQUERY: HIDDEN COMPARTMENTS DETECTED. SPECIFY COMPARTMENT.

Tor'verd paused

Hmmm, maybe...

>>COMPARTMENT: KEBIIN
    >>
    >>SYSTEM STATUS: SEARCHING COMPARTMENTS AND NAME MATCH
    >>
    >>
    >>SYSTEM STATUS: ONE MATCH FOUND. ENCRYPTION DETECTED. PASSWORD?
    >>
    >>PASSWORD: KEBIINWERDLACABUR
    >>
    >>SYSTEM STATUS: ACCESS DENIED

Fierfek...what could it be...

He racked his brain for anything that could possibly be a clue...and then he remembered a quote his Master told him in the beginning of his training.

Please work...

Tor'verd looked over his shoulder again, no one was around, and faced the terminal and typed

>>PASSWORD: NEVERTIPTHESCALE
    >>
    >>
    >>SYSTEM STATUS: ACCESS GRANTED. WOULD YOU LIKE TO OPEN THE COMPARTMENT Y/N?
    >>Y
    >>
    >>SYSTEM STATUS: COMPARTMENT OPENING

Behind him the door slid shut and a small panel slid aside to reveal a Force lock. Tor'verd shook his head.

Of course he'd put it in the door, a place I wouldn't look.

He smiled as he instantly recognized the lock, as it was the same one his Master had on his door to his room. He opened the lock with ease and the cover came off to reveal a holocron. He grabbed it, stored in it his robes, replaced the cover, locked it, and returned to the terminal.

>>CMD ERASE RECENT ACTIVITY
    >>
    >>SYSTEM STATUS: DELETING...
    >>
    >>
    >>SYSQUERY: RECENT ACTIVITY ERASED

Tor'verd turned, opened the door with the Force, and made his way out. As he crossed the medbay to the exit he said, "Excuse me, all this meditating and whatnot is making me ache for a walk. I'm going to look around and check out the rest of the place."

With that he exited and began walking down the halls looking for a place so that he could access the holocron alone and undisturbed...

---------------

TAG: CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Anyone else

Chewbacca89 likes this.
  9. Master-Luner

Master-Luner Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 30, 2012
    Basics:
    Name: Shyla Gin
    Species: Human
    Languages: Basic, Wookie, Huttese
    Home Planet: Nar Shaddaa

Appearance:
    Skin Color: Tan
    Hair/Fur Color: Dark Brown
    Eye Color: Purple
    Height: 6'3”
    Clothing:[​IMG]

Bio:
    Shyla Gin was born on Nar Shaddaa for the first 5 years of his life he lived on the streets with he's mother and father. Life was not easy with the gangs and Hutt Cartels but he had loving parents who would do just about anything to get food and make sure they had a place to stay warm to sleep. At about 8 years old one of the local Hutts hired Bounty Hunters and random thugs to round up the local homeless to be sold to slavery. In the chaos his mother and father were shot and killed, Shyla was rounded up and sold in to one of the local spice dens he worked and live there till he was 10 years old. When then a Jedi Knight came to shut it down and free the slaves, Well freeing the slaves the Knight recognized the sighs of a force sensitive in Shyla and ask him if he would like to come with him to Tython he said yeas.

Prior to his slumber Shyla was Known and respected as a Master Lightsaber duelist and his force abilities but a lot of the Master and Knights were weary of him because of his need to learn all thing of the force . Whether it be the Light side of the force or Dark side of the force but he was always careful not to go to fare and Despite knowing the dangers of the dark side, Shyla utilized the dark powers of Force grip and Force lightning even when the Masters warned him. In spite of this, he was equally strong in light-side Force powers, such as Force absorb and Force protection, This, combined with a number of Shyla's statements, that he believes in the Potentium theory of the Force.

Jedi Rank and other information:

Lightsaber:
    Amount:2
    Type: Curved-hilt Lightsaber
    Color: Right: Purple Left: Blue
    Lightsaber Form: Form lV: Ataru, Jar'Kai, Tràkata

Skill Set:
    Force Strengths: Force grip, Force lightning, Force absorb, Force protection
    Force Weaknesses: Tactus otium, Force healing

10. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006
    Noro's Lair

The High Council had assigned this cause to them? Filyn glanced toward Master Glarn, but neither of her companions were giving any sort of hints, either physically or in the Force.

"If the High Council asked it of you, of course I will join you," she said as she gave a slight smile. Somehow she doubted the Council would approve of her joining any special quest; she'd been told time and time again to rein in her passions, but never managed to, no matter how she tried. Still, the Council would have been one with the Force long ago, and with the darkness on the edge of her mind, she was sure that she was needed to help bring light back to the galaxy.

Chewbacca89 likes this.
  11. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    IC: Melina Daltross
    Temple Halls

Melina listened as Palmera said he needed to be in the archives. She nodded her head slightly at that, before Vessan started to talk.

”Permission?” he snorted, “I trust we can handle ourselves. I think you should let me take the lead though.”

Melina frowned slightly. She hadn't said her Master gave them permission, just that she herself had been given the okay to look around. But she shook those thoughts off when Vessan pointed at her shoulder. A slight twinge of the still-healing wound reminded her of that...she wasn't in any shape to lead the group. In case there was any more surprises like the man who had attacked her. Melina was lost in thought and didn't hear the rest of the conversation. She flinched somewhat when the larger Jedi, Sole, moved behind her.

Evidently they wanted her in the middle of their little group. Which irked her somewhat since it seemed like it was to protect her. Which it most likely was...but she couldn't deny the reasoning behind it. Besides, they knew the way around the temple better, so she followed Vessan toward the hangar. The closer they got to the hangar, the darker and more ruined the Temple got. They hadn't done much work in this area, and it showed.

Stepping over a bit of rubble, Melina saw a light begin to form at the end of the hallway. It was likely that the hangar was open then...or a bit of the roof had collapsed. Walking towards the light, the young Padawan found herself (and her little group) in the middle of a truly massive hangar. She looked around the room, seeing dozens of empty berths. But, her eyes eventually drifted over the one occupied berth.

[​IMG]

Sitting in it was a truly ancient freighter, that Melina didn't recognize the design of. All she could see was that it was in remarkably good condition. Though, as she took a step towards the freighter...it would require a closer look to know for sure...

TAG: BLemelisk , Mitth_Fisto

(sorry for the delay)

12. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Calen Sirion
    Medbay, Jedi Temple, Tython

Briiana smiled at him before she began to reply to his mini-avalanche of questions. "It's fine, Calen. Just remember that the answers won't disappear because you slow down to ask." A slight blush hit his cheeks in embarrassment as she said that. The smile fell from his master's face all too soon though. "You were overwhelmed, it seemed, from everything that happened right after we woke from the carbonite, and passed out. I took you to one of the rooms for a while, then brought you here after they got it in decent shape. I'm actually not sure how much time has passed.... I've been here the entire time. I would say at least three or four days, though. Maybe more, maybe less." She hadn't left him? Not once? He did not know what to think of that. A part of him felt happy at that fact, that she hadn't left to do what must have been a great deal she could have helped in. On the other hand, another part felt that surely she should have helped the others, he wasn't worth that level of attention and certainly wasn't important enough. "Melina's been up for a couple days, though, so probably more. Anyway... Nothing much has been going on, that I know of. Like I said, though, I've been in this room since I brought you here, and I haven't talked to anyone since then, either, so your best bet for more information is going to be one of the other Jedi."

At least he felt a lot better than the last time he had been awake. Truth be told he felt like running or climbing for a few hours, explore how the land outside the temple had changed in the centuries he had been sleeping, if you could call it that. He had just been about to make a go of getting out of the bed he was reclining in when the healer made her way over. For the first time of the jedi he had seen since awakening, now that he had a good look of her, he vaguely remembered her taking care of his broken arm from the time he had fallen out of a tree. Healer Ty'lorn was her name right? At least he thought so. ""Nice to see you awake, Calen." She smiled as she spoke to the two of them. "Just to let you know, we have been quite busy. We have managed to cleared out several rooms that you can pick to use now for your own general quarters." He doubted any had been his original room that had adjoined his former master's larger one but it would be nice to have a little space to call home until they left Tython, if they ever did. Though he wasn't sure if he wanted to leave considering what they had been told awaited them in the galaxy at large. Still, they were jedi, and apparently most of the few that remained. As such they had a duty to the rest of the galaxy didn't they?

"Freshners and all. We have a kitchen up and running now, and have even found where they stockpiled our other clothing and such, so we have at least that much." He liked the thought of getting changing into some fresh clothes given the situation and the realization that he had worn the same clothes for days now, assuming the years spent in carbonite didn't count. "If you do venture to go outside, I would suggest not going out alone. There are a few of the local wildlife, in the area. Most aren't too bad, but there are a few exceptions, so just be careful. There is a cat running around with a red collar. That one is mine." He couldn't help but smile at that, one of the large cats being a pet. Maybe he could get one? Best ask Briiana later about that, though he realized she probably wouldn't like that. "Other than that, I am guessing there will be a meeting sometime soon, to discuss what it is we shall do. Other than that, welcome back."

"Glad to be back." He said with a smile, he couldn't wait to check what things had changed with the others work, and get outside for that matter, assuming the storm wasn't there anymore. "The storm's gone right?" As he asked that question with a hopeful air he slowly scooted to the edge of the bed after pushing away the covers. Before he could second guess his train of thought he pushed himself to his feet. The immediate feeling of dizziness that came from laying in bed so long made him briefly grip the side of the bed before it passed. His legs felt a bit stiff but they didn't seem to have any other problems so he did a bit of a jump and landed easily, his sense of balance back. He smiled, barely containing his urge to run about.

Tag: The_Zeltron, Ktala, Skywalker_T-65

13. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    Noro's Lair

"If the High Council asked it of you, of course I will join you," she said as she gave a slight smile.

"Good. I am glad you have chosen to join us," Noro said. "As you are aware the Jedi of this time are gone. There are stragglers, no doubt. But, if we don't act quickly then it wont matter. The Sith seem to control the galaxy. The Jedi Council approached Master Glarn and myself months before we were all frozen in carbonite. They wanted a contingency plan. What is the likely outcome here, Filyn? What are the chances these few Jedi could go head to head with whatever Empire the Sith have built this time around and win? I will answer that for you: not at all. There is no way these Jedi will be strong enough, fast enough to destroy the fledgling Sith Empire. The Council knew this. That is why we were asked to make a sacrifice. We must turn away from the rest of the Jedi. We must "betray" them. We must give up our Code. Even kill them, if forced."

Pain spread to Noro's face in a grimace. "You see, the only way we can kill the Sith is to infiltrate their very ranks. We must appear to have fallen and want to join the Sith. Then we will be close enough and in a position where we will be able to kill them. We must gain the Sith's confidence, even become one of them. Does this make sense to you? This is a terrible sacrifice we must make and will likely end in our deaths. If not at the Siths hands, then our fellow Jedis. We have to make this fall from light convincing. So the very Jedi we are apart of must believe we have turned evil. I have already taken steps to break ties with the Jedi here on Tython. I attacked them and flew into a rage. None doubt that I have fallen to the Dark Side. Even more, there is evidence "planted" in the archives to mislead them. To make them think we have always been evil and forced our way into this project to begin with. It is quite elaborate, and we will stop at nothing to keep our secret."

The Bothan was pacing in front of the couch, talking rapidly. He glanced at her. "Now that you know, do you still wish to join us? What are your thoughts? Answer carefully, my friend. Time is of the essence."

14. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Medbay - Jedi Temple, Tython

"..Welcome back." Lyra finished speaking to Calen.

"Glad to be back." He said with a smile.

There was a slight pause. Briiana had stayed silent so far. Calen suddenly asked "The storm's gone right?"

Lyra gave a nod. "Oh yes, the storm has been gone for several days now. But it seems the planet has changed somewhat then what we last remember. The weather patterns have gotten quite interesting. But nothing we cant handle, as long as we are careful. But it is safe for now." Lyra told him.

Lyra watched as Calen scooted to the edge of the bed after pushing away the covers and then pushed himself to his feet. He briefly grip the side of the bed before it passed. He did a bit of a jump and landed easily, his sense of balance back. He smiled, barely containing his urge to run about.

Lyra laughed softly. "I do believe you are ready to go and burn off some excess energy now." she told him. "Well, as much as I like you, I dont want to see you as a patient for awhile now." She chuckled softly. "Oh, we also did manage to dig up some datapads, and some comlinks. They have been left in various areas, and in those rooms I told you about. But for now, you are officially released."

Lyra offered another smile, before she moved to leave the room, and let the pair do whatever it was they wished to do.

Tag: The_Zeltron, @Yuul_Shamar, Skywalker_T-65

Chewbacca89 likes this.
  15. BLemelisk

BLemelisk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 19, 2003
    IC: Vessan Felian
    Temple Hangar, Tython

”Permission? I trust we can handle ourselves. I think you should let me take the lead though.”

Vessan was always a man of action. Whether it was being the first into a fight or merely the first to advocate the radical in a group discussion, he didn’t sit idly. Yet he was never one to forget about the feelings and emotions of those around him, and Melina’s slight frown and resulting silence gave him pause – maybe he was being too hard on her. She wasn’t a soldier like him, and was going through something her relatively short life hadn’t adequately prepared her for. She was not a battle hardened Army of Light fighter from a millennium ago. He needed to remember that.

After Mala Palerma moved back toward the Archives, the remaining three moved on toward the hangar with Vessan in the lead. During the few days since their initial thawing, the motley group had spent most of their time seeing to their immediate area, and had little time to actually survey the complex. The walk revealed more of the extent of the damage to the interior of the old temple, with fallen lintels blocking doorways, piles of rubble scattered, and the dank smell resulting from a ventilation system that had stopped functioning centuries ago.

Before too long they arrived at the hangar. Fortunately the most direct route – the one whose halls contained the most resilient structural systems – remained unblocked. Even light and the smell of fresh air could be discerned before the group arrived at the entry to the cavernous vehicle bay.

Vessan was somewhat taken aback by its size, looking to Mipah only half joking, “Is it just me, or is this place a lot bigger than I remember it?”

After a brief visual scan, his eyes locked onto what appeared to be the only vessel present, a weathered but functional looking Hammerhead-class freighter, a ship ubiquitous in the galaxy eons ago. Having picked around the two modern Jedi’s crashed ship with the Herglich days before, he let out a slight quick whistle – his species’ version of a smile, “Finally something we’re familiar with, eh?”

Starting with Melina the trio took a few steps forward before Vessan realized he felt a twinge of unease as he stared across the debris littered hangar floor toward the freighter. It was probably nothing, but the thoughts of the anonymous Dark Jedi still weighing heavily on all their minds made him cautious. If this was the only way off-world, Vessan would bet his right saber that Melina’s assailant, not seen since their initial thawing, would be making a stop here soon, if he hadn’t already.

“I…uh, just got a bad feeling about this.”

TAG: Mitth_Fisto, Skywalker_T-65

Chewbacca89 likes this.
  16. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006
    Noro's Lair

To say she was shocked would have been an understatement. The dark side was not to be spoken of or taken on lightly, and for all Filyn had ignored the Council's warnings and allowed her passions to guide her, she knew they were right, that she was open to the lure of the dark side and had to be fighting it constantly. To give in, even for the good of the galaxy, would be not only difficult but likely she would not be able to return to the light. Death didn't frighten her, but the dark side was the monster all Jedi learned about as children, that hid in deceptively normal actions such as attachment and fear, and lurked there, waiting for the Jedi to make a mistake so it could pounce.

"How would we keep ourselves from joining the Sith? The dark side controls those who fall to it, we might lose sight of our mission." Unconsciously, she used 'we': Filyn had made her decision. However, her fears still floated just beneath the surface. She'd heard how difficult it was for fallen Jedi to return to the light side, and wondered whether she ought to say farewell to the light that danced in her heart; once it went out, somehow she knew she wouldn't see it again.

Filyn stroked her lekku as she thought. The darkness was always on the edge of her mind now; how could she think to add to it? But sometimes to do the right thing, a sacrifice must be made to accomplish it. And as a Jedi she was prepared to do so. She met Noro's eyes and nodded, once.

"I will join you."

Chewbacca89 likes this.
  17. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010
    IC: Briiana Shapur - Temples - Tython

Briiana sensed the healer approaching, and glanced around. "Nice to see you awake, Calen." The woman smiled, and Briiana half-smiled in response as she looked back at Calen. "Just to let you know, we have been quite busy. We have managed to cleared out several rooms that you can pick to use now for your own general quarters." Briiana nodded, while the healer went on. "Freshners and all. We have a kitchen up and running now, and have even found where they stockpiled our other clothing and such, so we have at least that much. If you do venture to go outside, I would suggest not going out alone. There are a few of the local wildlife, in the area. Most aren't too bad, but there are a few exceptions, so just be careful. There is a cat running around with a red collar. That one is mine." That made Briiana look around again. A cat? Really? She sensed that it interested Calen, though, and kept her thoughts to herself. "Other than that, I am guessing there will be a meeting sometime soon, to discuss what it is we shall do. Other than that, welcome back."

Calen answered, "Glad to be back. The storm's gone right?" As he spoke, he moved to the edge of the bed, then got off of it. He just about fell, but supported himself on the bed. After a moment, he tried his legs again, and was able to stay up this time. Briiana smiled. There was a sense of eagerness about him that was cheering. The healer nodded in response to his question. "Oh yes, the storm has been gone for several days now. But it seems the planet has changed somewhat then what we last remember. The weather patterns have gotten quite interesting. But nothing we cant handle, as long as we are careful. But it is safe for now." She laughed briefly, then continued, "I do believe you are ready to go and burn off some excess energy now. Well, as much as I like you, I dont want to see you as a patient for awhile now. Oh, we also did manage to dig up some datapads, and some comlinks. They have been left in various areas, and in those rooms I told you about. But for now, you are officially released."

Briiana nodded to the healer as she left the room. Then she turned back to Calen. "Go ahead. Have fun, explore, just don't get lost." She smiled, and nodded toward the door. It would be good for him to spend some time having fun, after the stress of the first day.

Tag: Yuul_Shamar, Ktala, Skywalker_T-65

18. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Mipah Sole
    Temple Aurek, Hanger

Mipah quietly followed the group, bringing up the rear of their trio and taking in the dismal sights of the constantly degrading hallways the further they went from where they were holed up at the moment in the Temple. They had fixed their rooms, and the halls connecting them, but the rest of the Temple was still a testament to the ravages of time. That was something Mipah knew would take a long time to set it all to rights, that is if they were stuck here and had time to do so. If they were. . .they would be the last of the Jedi, and from the races that had thawed with the program, there would at most be only one more generation before there were no more Jedi.

The archaivist had a point there in the restoration of the archives, if they were stuck here, getting them working and preserved for a future generation to come use them was their best hope of passing on their knowledge and maybe the only way to create a seed for the Jedi to be reborn again in some time yet to come.

Then they were upon the hanger, his own musings making the passage a quick one. There was no trap, no battle upon first entering, and it felt odd. A climax to an empty hanger. Then to his companion Vessan's whistle he amended that, nearly empty hanger. Harrumphing his own pleasure with a blast from his blow-hole he nodded as he agreed with the Jedi Knights sentiment. "That I can work with."

As they headed toward the craft Vessan had to speak of having a bad feeling which brought Mipah up short as he thought of their rogue force user, missing Jedi, and the fact that their healer had a very large pet outside the temple. Whether the rogues or merely a dangerous critter infestation he swallowed at what the other had brought up. "You had to say it." Unclipping his lightsaber club he raised it high and ignighted its extra large and long blade. Lowering he made to go first. Whether animal or enemy he would have reach, though he was careful to keep his lines with the tip well clear of the vessel, last thing he wanted was to ruin the thing any further than time had been able to.

TAG: BLemelisk, Skywalker_T-65

19. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Jedi Temple, Tython

Well, that went well. Both Briiana and Calen seemed none the worse for wear. Now that Calen was discharged from the ward, there was nothing else to keep Lyra within the healer's area. So she closed her files, and then stood up, stretching. Lyra had made it a happy to walk around, and check on the various Jedi as they moved about, making sure that they were adjusting and to see if they needed a hand with anything. It had been a while since Lyra had last seen Mala or Master Sule. She tabbed a few items into her datapad, as she moved about the complex, looking for whoever was available.

She also looked to see if anyone needed a hand, as she moved about. She was starting to get restless now, and their meeting was long overdue. She had, with the help of Mala gotten most of the healer's wards records and machines working. Which was good, because it gave her time to spend outside near the temple, monitoring the new weather patterns of the planet. It also gave her time with her 'companion'. She kept a close watch on things outside, working on the planets near the temple, as she had time. But right now, she walked through the temple halls, checking on folks as they worked on their own various tasks, or simply were trying to adjust to their new world order.

Tag: Anyone, @Skywalker_T-65

20. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Calen Sirion
    Medbay, Jedi Temple, Tython

Calen smiled at the healer as she left the room before he turned his expression back to Briiana, his master. He felt better than he had in a long while, and it was a fight to keep himself mostly still and not be running out and exploring what changes had happened to his home in the long years of their hibernation. Still, it would perhaps do to have some questions answered before he ran off on his own, if only to know where to meet up or find supplies. So, despite his clear and present desire to run off, one which had he payed attention to it, he would have realized had been felt clear over the link as well, he asked those few questions that felt most important at the time, or were just merely sitting on his tongue. "Do we have rooms assigned to us or do we get to pick?" As long as they had something with a window, he'd be happy. "I should probably get a com and a pad before exploring." Exploring was clearly being used as a term for 'fun' but despite apparently having permission to run off, better to be sure.

Tag: The_Zeltron, Skywalker_T-65, any in medbay
    OOC: While short, I, like Calen, am feeling a good bit better than I have this past week, so it is good to be back!

Chewbacca89 likes this.
  21. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010
    IC: Briiana Shapur - Temple - Tython

Calen hesitated before running off, clearly having questions still left. "Do we have rooms assigned to us or do we get to pick? I should probably get a com and a pad before exploring." Briiana smirked.

"No one has said anything to me about it, so you can pick. Just make sure no one is already using it." Not that he would try and take someone else's room, but she wanted to make sure he would intentionally check first. "I just assumed you at least had a com already, but yes, you do need one. You'll have to ask someone else for a pad." She took a comlink from her equipment belt. "I always carry two coms, just in case. They are both set to the same frequency, so you won't have any problem reaching me if the need arises." Handing it to him, she asked, "So, anything else you need?"

Tag: Yuul_Shamar, Skywalker_T-65, any in medbay

22. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    Hololog of Jedi Master Sule:

The Genesis of the Tython Jedi Order

The Clone Wars tore the Galaxy and the Republic apart. Thousands of systems were damaged by the war, even Core Founders like Humbarine were wiped out. What none in the Jedi Order knew was that it was all a trap set up by our 'trusted' Chancellor, the hidden Sith Lord we had been searching for. When the war came to an end, so to did the Jedi Order. Hunted throughout the galaxy, my Padawan and I were attacked and sent through an unstable hyperspace trip. We crashed on a world that we didn't recognize...little realizing it was Tython, the ancestral home of the Jedi Order.

Heeding the call of the Force, Melina and I entered the largest of the three temples we had found. Dark and ruined, we nonetheless had a distinct feeling that we had to be here. I went down one path into the Temple, and sent Melina off on another. What we both found was shocking, Jedi frozen in carbonite. This was the last thing we ever expected to find.

The Jedi I had revived were an interesting group. From a Lore Master, to a Bothan with an inflated view of his own importance. Needless to say, they were just as shocked as I was. For different reasons perhaps, but we at least had that in common. For the knowledge that this world was Tython, and that it was nearly a thousand years since these Jedi had been frozen...would shock anyone. I doubt even Master Yoda would have come out of this without being shocked into a stupor.

Melina had a bit of a fright though, she told me. Having two Jedi wake up hostile to the other, leave alone the giant silver droid pointing blasters at her. I'm proud of her for helping defuse that situation and help bring those Jedi to the main area though. With Melina back with the group, one of the Jedi, a healer named Te'lorn, brought up the fact we would need food. So I sent Melina back to what was left of our freighter, to gather any food that survived the crash. That is a decision I still regret to this day.

For it was not only Jedi who had awoken from their slumber. Somewhere on Tython, a dark sider had been sealed. Sith or Dark Jedi, I do not know. He found Melina however...found her and attacked her. Proving they were indeed Jedi, my companions were ready to go charging to her rescue. Indeed, some of them did go. I am ashamed to admit that I was...indisposed...for far too long, crippling fear going through my system at what had happened to Melina.

It didn't help that Noro, the Bothan, helped the Dark Sider escape. I still don't know why exactly he did so, what his motivation was. He had seemed arrogant to be sure, but not dark. However, that is the only assumption I can make now. The rest of that day passed as a blur, worry for Melina, worry about what Noro and the Dark Sider were doing...after everything that had already happened, I was barely able to keep an eye on the other Jedi.

A newly awoken Twi'lek vanished. Palerma, the Lore Master, set off to get the Archives back up. Others worked at restoring the temple. Or healing those who needed it, Melina and Calen the Padawans most prominently. I offered myself to keep watch, as despite the events of that day, I was the only one who was really in the shape to do so. When that day came to an end, it marked the beginning of a week of repairs. The Jedi in this temple were nothing if not industrious. Lighting, rubble, and other things were fixed or removed as necessary. We managed to restore most of the Temple to working order, and I finally allowed Melina to go scout the hangar. I got the feeling the Ancient Jedi were annoyed we hadn't up to that point, so I am not surprised they jumped at the chance.

And now? Now we need to plan what to do. Be it restore the Temple and hunt down that Dark Jedi and Noro, or be it restore the freighter Melina discovered and scout out the Galaxy at large. Perhaps other Jedi survived? Master Yoda. Master Kenobi. Master Windu. Master Fisto. I know not if they survived, or if any others did. But...perhaps it will be worth the risk to check.

End Log Entry....

Okay, now that the recap is over....I have an announcement to make. I am sorry that I let this game slack for so long. No excuse really, and I realize this. But, now that I am restarting things here, I can say this:

NEW PLAYERS WELCOME!!!!

Yes, I am indeed reopening CS submissions. So if anyone wants in, feel free to send me a CS. Or if you already did and I managed to forget about it...well, send it again! I'm looking forward to letting new people in. Now that this is done, I'm going to get a fast-forward post up for those who are still here from the beginning.

(Also: Ramza can you edit the title to include that please? That way new players can know without having to trudge through the whole thing :p )

23. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    IC: Master Sule
    Tython, Primary Temple, Hangar Aurek

With all the Jedi (sans the ones still frozen) awake and moving about, Sule had found himself in a somewhat unique position. He was a bit of a junior Master in his own Order, but found himself as the only Master on Tython, that they had found at any rate. It lead to some awkward situations to be sure...the Jedi who had been frozen had arguably more experience than he himself did, yet he (technically) outranked them. Thus, Melina had informed him, they were a bit...leery...of his 'authority'.

Troublesome, and the main reason Sule had done nothing about trying to 'pull rank'. In point of fact, he was currently trying to gather the various Jedi to see if they could get a facsimile of a Council set up. Far better to do that, than any other option at any rate. The first Jedi he had found were Sol and Vessan, working on that old freighter as-per-usual these days.

"Hello in there!" Sule called out from the loading ramp, "I need you to come with me to the Carbon Chamber! I am planning a meeting to plan our next move!"

The Selkath Jedi awaited their response, sending a quick mental message to Melina to try and gather the rest of the disparate Jedi. Last Sule had heard, they were currently eating in what was left of the mess hall, sans the two working on the freighter.

TAG: BLemelisk , Mitth_Fisto

IC: Melina Daltross
    Primary Temple, Mess Hall

For Melina's part, she had a slightly easier time of things. Dodging a bit of hanging rubble, she entered the expansive mess hall. She couldn't help but feel a pang of sadness at how...empty the room was. Designed to hold hundreds of Jedi at a time, only one table was occupied. Four Jedi...in a hall meant to hold hundreds. A depressing sight, that was for sure.

But, there was hope still resting in the Carbon Chamber, and she could understand why her master would want to put them there for the meeting. Form a Council, and decide if they would revive more of their fellow Jedi. It made a certain amount of sense, or at least it seemed to. Melina wasn't sure, since she wasn't exactly the plan making type. Flaws of being a teenager, her Master would say.

Yeah right...I'm young, not stupid!

With that thought bringing a small smile to her face, the redheaded Padawan walked up to the table. She sat down next to the only other Padawan, Calen, and leaned forward to look at the group. Lyra Te'lorn was sitting next to Mala Palerma, deep in conversation about something or other. Briiana Shapur was sitting on the other side of Calen, seeming to take her role as his Master seriously. That still brought a smile to Melina's face at times...Calen seemed more happy than he had at the start at any rate.

All of the Jedi did really. The events of the first day had been trying (Force did Melina know that, as her shoulder stung slightly), but they had come through and put things back together. Work was progressing on the Temple, and they finally had a (mostly) intact freighter. Hope was a rare commodity in the Empire ruled Galaxy, if the Dark Side being so overpowering off Tython was any sign. Yet...they had hope here. Hope for the future, and hope for the Jedi Order. If only they could make a plan on their next move...thus...

"My Master was wondering if you all were available for a meeting in the Carbon Chamber. He wants to discuss our plans...or at least, that's what he told me."

TAG: Ktala , CmdrMitthrawnuruodo , The_Zeltron , Yuul_Shamar (OOC: if he doesn't show up, I will NPC Calen since that was a nice plot he and Zels had going)

IC: Nemo
    Aurek-class fighter, flying over Tython

Ha!! Fools, all of them! They shouldn't have left this lying around, even if the hyperdrive is ruined! Nemo thought, dark joy running through his system as he sent the Republican fighter through a pair of loops high over Tython's surface.

It had taken some time, but he managed to get this Aurek into flight condition. It was still sluggish and lacked a working hyperdrive, but now he could cross the surface of Tython without taxing his weak body. Within reason, as the fighter didn't have unlimited fuel. In fact, he was only doing this flight for one reason. Buzzing that fool of a Bothan's little base. Show him that Nemo was still alive...and did not forget those who slighted him.

Thus, he spun towards the surface, and flared the engines over the hill that held Noro's little cave. He didn't expect it to do anything, but his goal wasn't to kill the Bothan and whoever may be with him...no, it was just to show he wasn't so well-hidden as he may have thought.

"You can try and hide Noro, but you aren't that smart! I will find you alone someday, and show you why you shouldn't have messed with me!!" Nemo shouted, well-aware that Noro couldn't hear him...and then he sent his Aurek back to Temple Besh, flying low to the ground to avoid being spotted by the Jedi.

TAG: Chewbacca89 , Rebecca_Daniels

OOC: There we go. Not quite up to standard (at least, I don't think so...) but I'm happy I can finally get things moving again! Hope everyone enjoyed the post and are ready to hop back in. I tried to keep to logical groupings, but I admit it has been awhile.

The_Zeltron and Chewbacca89 like this.
  24. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012

Noro nodded. "Good. I am glad to have you."

The whole lair suddenly rumbled with vibrations. Noro could hear a ship overhead and a yell seemed to echo in his head.

"You can try and hide Noro, but you aren't that smart! I will find you alone someday, and show you why you shouldn't have messed with me!!"

Noro fell to the ground for a moment and then rose when the noise had stopped. Nemo! And he was close. Noro looked to his old Master, Glarn and jerked his head towards the rear exit. He then turned to Filyn. "That was Nemo. He was with me when the shuttle was attacked and the girl injured. Look it is vital that we discover the truth about Nemo. We need to know if he is one of these knew Sith we know face. If so it is imperative that we seek him out and try to side with him. He was here earlier, and I turned against him. He escaped. This is important. For no true Sith would trust us as being committed to the dark side if I did not commit such an act. Everything from here on out must be kept secret. Trust no one else besides me and always act as if others are around, unless we are here. We can not allow our scheme to be exposed be either side: Jedi or Sith. Also, keep your eyes out for any transport. We need to get off the planet and distance ourselves from the rest of the Jedi as soon as possible. This cave is a good base of operations, but it was always intended to be temporary. And Master Glarn will remain behind here to guard this place. He can advise us now, but we will not be in contact with him once we leave. Regardless, Nemo knows where we are. So what do you think we should do? I suggest we go hunting for a sith…and a way off this rock."

TAG: Rebecca_Daniels, Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 likes this.
  25. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Mipah Sol
    Tython, Primary Temple, Hanger Aurek

With eyes closed he used the force to feel the atmo-recycler in the force, feel the purpose, the desire to operate and function, and the flaws that time had wrote that prevented even with power it to work properly. Slowly he began to ease internal mechanisms back into place as he blindly stuck the tip of the fusion welder through a small hole in the side, allowing the force to guide his motions as he delicately pulled the trigger for brief bursts. How long he stayed like this he never knew, time was a matter of the force, not of his Herglic body. So he merely let it flow until he was interrupted by the sound of a voice.

It took him several moments to draw back his hands and his mind from flow of the force and mechu-deru, then another as he figured out what was happening and being said around him, it was the 'Master'. A meeting? He did not see the need for one, but at least he or his companion could share how things were progressing here as they willed this ship back to life. "Coming!" he boomed before motioning the part to re-socket itself into it's compartment within the ship. "Vessan?" he called out more softly as he stretched out somewhat before starting to head toward the ships ramp, curious if his co-fixer would be joining them.

TAG: Skywalker_T-65, BLemelisk

Skywalker_T-65 likes this.