main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Alleged EpVII Title / leaked info: The Twin Suns

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Darth Valkyrus, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Joe

Joe Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 25, 2012
    This is so fake that SuperShadow would call this a hoax if he saw it.

2. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    No, at least Super Shadow can make up their own names. This is just pathetic.

[face_laugh]

Bazinga'd and Ryus like this.
  3. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    You know something's bad when people are saying it's worse than Super Shadow.

4. Han Yolo

Han Yolo Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 7, 2013
    This is obviously 100% true

[face_devil]

5. Garrett Atkins

Garrett Atkins Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 11, 2013
    Did Filoni write it? And why is this not locked yet?

6. jedilips

jedilips Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 18, 2013
    I gotta say, "If this galaxy is to survive, there can be no Jedi Order" is really doing it for me. would make a great poster tagline.

7. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #1 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    I am a big fan of Ahsoka, but Darth Tano? [face_laugh]

8. Garrett Atkins

Garrett Atkins Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 11, 2013
    You're a fan of Ahsoka?????????? [face_plain][face_plain][face_plain][face_plain]

9. Darth_Panicius

Darth_Panicius Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 7, 2013
    Easiest way to tell if a document is fake. Look for version control. Like other fake plots circulating, this is missing it.

10. EHT

Sep 13, 2007
    Note to self: the next time you create a fake plot document, add version control. Dang.

Padme501st and DarthRelaxus like this.
  11. Darth_Panicius

Darth_Panicius Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 7, 2013
    Lol. Don't forget the distribution list too. If you're gonna do a fake document, at least make it look authentic

12. EHT

Sep 13, 2007
    Dang, you're right! I have really got to step up my game. :p

13. darkchrono

darkchrono Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    Some people definitely are putting in a lot of effort to create plot lines though. Just like with that cartoon series that was confirmed fake they definitely are putting some thought into it to make it sound believable.

I remember way back when people were wondering what the newly announced PT was going to be about I read a storyline from somebody and he mentioned that Anakin was flirting down a hall (when no one else was there). How do people flirt down halls all by themselves?

14. leiamoody

leiamoody Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 8, 2005
    Maybe Anakin had a wall fetish? :p

It wouldn't be surprising if the same person who came up with the Reclamation fake turns out to be the one that came up with this one. The emphasis on Ahsoka, the child of Lando (Kala/Kilo), and the mention of Mandolorian related characters kind of seems like they come from one particular person.

15. GunganSlayer

GunganSlayer Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2013

Agreed. That is a wonderful statement that instantly evokes many complicated ideas, from many different viewpoints. The only good thing to come from that list of garbage.

16. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #1 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    Yes. I did not like her when TCW first started but she has grown on me over the years.

17. Barra_Jedi

Barra_Jedi Jedi Master star 1

Sep 23, 2002
    You have never seen the power of 4Chan, have you?

18. episodenone

episodenone Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 13, 2001
    Blue Harvest.

nuff said.

19. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    The legendary power of 4chan hardly needs explaining to anyone who's used the Internet for any length of time. :)

I wouldn't be surprised if all the stuff I collated in the OP from the various boards was ultimately something coughed forth from the nether regions of 4chan. Trolling sci-fi fans would give somebody on there jollies no doubt.

Fake storylines and rumours are one thing... Wait for the fake trailers to start hitting youtube. If a film is big enough and anticipated enough, in the present era of advanced 3d rendering and hd video, some bunch of jokers will probably try making a fake trailer eventually.

20. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    A lot of people are. So?
    The legendary power of 4chan? All I've heard about 4chan is that it's built up of the dreg of humanity. Never visited myself though.

And there already are a bunch of fake trailers. None of which are as fake as this "leaked" stuff.

[​IMG]

21. Barra_Jedi

Sep 23, 2002
    I'm referring to someone actually threatening them. I've have seen these people destroy lives. For both good and bad.

22. Barra_Jedi

Sep 23, 2002

Yes, 4Chan has destroyed people. I'm done talking about them now. *hides in corner*

23. HankSolo

HankSolo Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2012
    Yeah for a second I thought it said 'Darth Dano,' and immediately an image of Scott Caan from Hawaii 5-0 with a lightsaber popped in my head.

24. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    Fake trailers and other fake stuff is inevitable. It happens with almost every heavily anticipated film and SW will be no different *in fact it will likely be a MAJOR target*. Take a look at TDKR...I followed that film and there were legit dozens upon dozens of fake "leaked info" ranging from the Riddler being the villain, JGL being Jean Paul valley, all the way to there being a scene where Bane takes his mask off to eat steak. Except with Star Wars it will be more annoying since I imagine there will be a bunch more "too crazy and stupid to be true" rumors and the blatant "Eu pandering/bashing" just to piss fans off. The more fans believe/make pages about these fake stuff, the more that are going to be created. Just saying.

Padme501st likes this.
  25. leiamoody

leiamoody Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 8, 2005
    4Chan is more powerful than the legal department of Disney? Unlikely. "There's always a bigger fish". Or in this case, a bigger mouse. :p