main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Get In Line - A Social Countdown to Episode VII

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by PrincessKenobi , Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eeth-my-Koth

Eeth-my-Koth Jedi Grand Master star 9

May 25, 2001
    Welcome back danky. How's my favorite JC musician doing these days?

2. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    For whatever reason, I could only sleep for about 4 hours last night.

[face_plain]

3. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    The reason I only slept 4 hours last night is because that's about the length of time I sleep nearly every night. Sorry to anyone who isn't used to such a sleep pattern.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  4. Zapdos

Zapdos Force Ghost star 5

Jan 7, 2013
    I either sleep 0 hours, 3 hours or 12-14 hours. I've never gotten the hang of routines in general.

5. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    I'm pumped to see Oblivion, but I'll probably end up seeing it next week.

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  6. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    I am going to go stage diving with my wife this evening. A fine selection of easy listening with names such as Suicidal Tendencies and Sick of it All.

7. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Ditto that. 5-6 hours tops, at least during the week. I occasionally get 8 hours on weekends.

8. Darth kRud

Darth kRud Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 1, 2012
    Make sure to bring him a Pepsi.

9. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    That song was a mantra to me as a teen. It helps that my name is Mike.

10. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    Just got up from a 2 hour nap... feeling better.

:p

11. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    So.....I might be in the minority here....but am I the only one who kinda cant stand Iron man anymore? I liked him at first but now it seems like every Marvel studios film is all about Iron man or blatantly references him or shoves him unnecessarily into comics he is not needed in *I'm looking at you GOTG comic*. He was cool at first but when you see too much of something you eventually grow tired of it. Plus I hear they cut out a lot of scenes from Avengers *ones that focused on other characters* because the studio wanted them to focus more on Iron Man *plus IMO Marvel studios obviously puts more time/effort into the Iron man franchise and their team up films than any of the other solo films*. I just find him incredibly overrated now and if RDJ decides to not return as IM after Avengers 2 what the heck is Marvel gunna do now that their cash cow is gone? IDK....I'm just kinda annoyed with him now. *just my opinions dont kill me, Iron man fans*

Joe Antonetti likes this.
  12. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    I never read the comics, but as far as the movies go I like all of the Avengers. But Iron Man is my favorite out of those characters, and I'm looking forward to Iron Man 3.

13. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    I don't read comics, but have seen the first Iron Man film & The Avengers... loved each film. Downey Jr's portrayal of Tony Stark is great. One of my favorite movie characters of the last decade.

14. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Good evening GIL.

I'm a couple of beers away from either dancing shirtless or telling someone to go **** him or herself.

DarthBreezy and CT-867-5309 like this.
  15. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    Quite the Friday night you're having.

:p

16. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I'm aiming for the former. :p

DarthTunick likes this.
  17. Zapdos

Zapdos Force Ghost star 5

Jan 7, 2013
    Keep us posted

CT-867-5309 likes this.
  18. Joe

Joe Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 25, 2012
    Yes, do keep us posted. Be sure to have plenty of pictures. Or video.

Agreed 100%. Iron Man is devouring the other Marvel franchises. Sure, IM1 was good, but let's be frank - 2 sucked, and his appearance in The Avengers wasn't "amazing". He needs to be contained. However, his jump to the GotG movie is more because turning that into a movie is a bad idea.

Quite frankly, the only movie I care about from Marvel anymore is Winter Soldier. And that's going to be screwed up because of the Russo brothers. That's like having Will Farrel star in Band of Brothers!

19. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Just saw Oblivion and I thought it was incredible. First the visuals are absolutely stunning, the score was wonderful and the story is very, very interesting IMO. I don't know how much input Michael Arndt had on the script but it was really well done.

20. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I want to see that one. Maybe this weekend, more likely next when the crowds have died down.

21. Joe

Dec 25, 2012
    Oblivion? The Elder Scrolls game?

22. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    I was a bit worried about it because of the mediocre reviews but it was another case of critics not knowing what **** they're talking about IMO at least.:p .

23. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Yeah M83 wrote the soundtrack!! I've been listening to it, and I freaking love the ending song.

24. Joe

Dec 25, 2012
    Morning, GiL. Today, I finish my program!

25. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Cool. What program?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.