main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub <=*=> The New Sith Order =*= Return of the Sith <=*=>... v.5

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Teegirloo, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Well, in this era we have a Sith Temple on New Ziost, Roxuli and an abandoned one on Lehon.

So I can see the benefit of segregating the Peons from some of the Masters, if they wish.

Any Peons interested in training in the RPG moreso than joining the Shadow War out-right?

2. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Prodigy_Knight your CS looks good. Could you fill in the bio. It's ok to have something similar to Palpatine did on Naboo just remember your character is at a novice level.

That would be good Sinre.

3. Prodigy_Knight

Prodigy_Knight Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 10, 2013
    I would be interested in more powe... I mean training yees training.

Could you please highlight the differences, philosphies as well as politics I guess, between the one on New Ziost and Roxuli, I need it before finishing my bio.

4. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Sinre is the one with that knowledge I let him tell you.

5. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    So it seems that there are only a handful of people here any longer. How many members are in the SWC Sith thread?

6. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    It's pretty slow there as well. Only a few members are active.

7. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    So almost done with Darth Plagueis, love the book so much at this point. So much fun to read, I may just read it again to see what I missed.

Also, anyone hear any of the rumors about various stand alone Star Wars films?

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/news/new-star-wars-films-could-arrive-every-summer-20130418

I wonder if they will ever give one completely to a Sith? Maybe Sidious? Darth Plaguies? Darth Bane?

From what I heard Plo Koon and Yoda were mentioned, I would like to see both...but definitely would like to hear more about Yoda as a Jedi before his time on the council.

Prodigy_Knight likes this.
  8. DarthJenari

DarthJenari Jedi Master star 4

Dec 17, 2011
    Finally back from another one of my self imposed exiles lol in my absence I took the time to catch up on some reading, the latest being Knight Errant. While I find the actions of the Jedi involved to be somewhat trivial, I was very interested in the Sith of this era. The idea of an entire dynasty ruled by a Sith Family isn't a new one, with Freedon Nadd being the originator of the idea I believe, but the one portrayed in this novel was certainly more extensive and better controlled, with one Lord ruling at the head of everything. Very interesting stuff.

9. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    Knight Errant eh? May have to give it a read.

10. Prodigy_Knight

Mar 10, 2013
    Bio

He was born or Coruscant in a family of mid level bureaucrats, the only son and the sole focus of attention in the household, or so he had been told by his father.

A domineering man he at the same time resented having to divert part of his credits to be a provider to the child and yet at the same time relishing that he would have someone who would have to bow his every wish due to his patriarch status (sic).

Overall as a child Darien seemed to look and act more as his mother, a kind and intelligent woman but who had too quickly agreed to a arranged marriage with Darien's father.

The marriage had been arranged by Darien's grandfathers one a successful general the other a scientist and weapons designer, both dead before Darien was born, in a period of tumult which lead to the familly's current state as the next generation didn't manage to traverse it in good shape.

Growing up with stories told by both his grandmothers, Darien always felt they were the standards he needed to at least match and not his parent's example.

It quickly came to light that he had a frail body and no talent for marksmanship or piloting thus the armed forces were not a option, after it was clear that good results at school would bring praise from all around him Darien started focusing on academia.

A fascination with the military would continue to haunt his thoughts, looking back at it it was the stereotypical Sith lust for battle,glory,chaos and conflict.

As time passed he grew until he was ready to go off to University, not of-planet but the campus was far way enough so that he had to live there, he was a bookish but ultimately not out of the ordinary intelligent student.

During his four years he got involved with certain groups interested in mysticism and the arcane, the source of the tatoos mentioned, in their meetings he became convinced that he was just bellow the level at which the Jedi took in padawans i.e he was as Force Sensitive as you could be without being a padawan.

At the intersection between academia and Jedi/Sith affairs a great deal of interest was heaped on count Dooku for he was a powerfull Jedi but also a graduate of a secular University and a political leader, Darien modeled himself for a period on Dooku's mannerisms, thus the lightsaber style, and studied greatly the relationship between Dooku and Palpatine.

Darien sailed through life without having extraordinary intense romantic relationships, a crush here and there, that changed throughout college as he met a student equally interested in the military as himself, Asteria although the campus was large it seemed as dictated by the Force that they would interact frequently and a rapport develop between the two.

If the circumstances between one Anakin Skywalker and Padme Amidala had been noted down maybe those around them could have guessed at the bond within the Force which was building between them.

A rival for Asteria's heart and hand, although he didn't know it, was a dashing young fighter pilot from the same home-world as Asteria, more troubling was that whenever Darien and Asteria would have a fight usually caused by Darien's comparing himself with the pilot Asteria would have fits of "bad luck" and weak health Darien's force powers working through the bond subconsciously.

After graduating, love life aside, Darien's life was pretty good as he got a job as a data scientist at a bio center, unable to contain his curiosity Darien convinced his colleagues to do a midi chlorian count test for him, which showed levels which while not high would have gain him admittance in the Jedi Order.

At family dinner after informing his parents of this fact, a huge argument broke out between Darien and his father and it came to light that Darien's father had bribed the bureaucrats doing the blood tests as he did not want the Order to take his son.

Hearing that his father had robbed him of the life he secretly always wished for of a Jedi General or Jedi Master, Darien understood only anger his Force telekiniss manifested throwing his father aside leaving him bloody and passed out.

After he stormed out he immediately tried to join up with the Jedi, after making his argumment from the heart to every Jedi who would listen but being rebuffed Darien went into a period of brooding err... meditation after which he took what little cash and effects he had and went to the Sith Temple on New Ziost to begin his Sith apprenticeship.

aalagartassle likes this.
  11. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011
    Good Sithly read, the Jedi in it are hopeless.

12. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    I've been busy with darth real life stuff recently. Although I do try and make sure when that happens I pop in to keep an eye on the threads I'm involved in, there's always one that slips under the radar.

13. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Very good Prodigy_Knight add that to the rest of your CS and PM it to Sinrebirth

Next tell me what is your biggest fear and why?

I have never read Knight Errant but i hear good things about it all the time.

14. Prodigy_Knight

Mar 10, 2013
    My biggest fear would be to be other people laughing at my troubles, I guess it's a based on my weakness to seek acceptance from my inferiors combined with my egomania.

Or hights, I'm totaly afraid of hights but that's less likely to come to light in a forum envirroment :p

About Knight Errant it would seem that the Sith carry the show once again, I have to admit I hope they continue exploring this period, the next novel in the timeline would be the first Darth Bane book so if they were to write a book in the resulting gap it would probably be about the Brotherhood of Darkness and Skere Kaan.

I liked him and the concept of the DB in the Bane books so I'd like to have a book exploring them without the "Darth Bane will come along and revolutionize the Sith" angle.

15. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    I'll definitely have to read Knight Errant then. I still have to finish FOTJ and KOTOR.

Prodigy_Knight I want you to recite the Code of the Shadow Knight, Responsibilities & Acts befitting of a Shadow Knight in your own words. You may find them on the first page of this thread.

16. DarthJenari

DarthJenari Jedi Master star 4

Dec 17, 2011
    Indeed i'd suggest Knight Errant to anyone that wants a look into some Sith politics, as well as different types of Sith that are each powerful in their own way. Way better than I expected it to be.

17. Prodigy_Knight

Mar 10, 2013
    Acts:

I swear my loyalty to the Sith Council as long as they are powerful and act with the Code as their guide.

I inscribe the Code within my mind,heart and soul.

All other Sith are worthy of my aid and devotion.

Any act which can strengthen the Sith I will strive to complete.

Responsibilities:

I will join any thread,cause or individual Sith which has been deemed honourable by the Dark Lord, I pledge my own honour as hostage that I will do this.

18. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    So, we have members. Activity levels are increasing slightly. What is our agenda Dark Lady? What is our goal or purpose?

We lack the focus we had in the old days. We destroyed all who opposed us, and then we destroyed ourselves. We need something to do.

19. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    [​IMG]

Yes I see that some are coming back in to the fold.

Once more the Sith will rule the galaxy!!!

[face_devil]

DarthJenari and Mikaboshi like this.
  20. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    Excellent picture Dark Lady! Man I used to love that show.

We need an enemy, Sith without an enemy are just boring. :(

21. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    I love that show too. It takes me back.

I agree we need an enemy, need some type of conflict. The Jedi are not responding to a little friendly banter. They must fear us so. I will keep aggravating them until they do so.[face_devil]

22. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    They should fear us, we are better than them. [face_devil]

23. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
  24. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    It's going great. How are you?

25. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011
    Indeed Dark lady, I would. He exhibits much potential.

Darien, bow down and pledge and alligance to Master and Apprentice. Through this bond you will one day usurp my power through strength, agility and cunning.
    I am Lord Typhon; the first apprentice to go through both the NSO and Acolytes of Darkness concurrently and make it out alive.
    I hold great importance to training, it will give you knowledge, strength and wisdom. Through this you will brake the bonds that hold you back.
    You have pleased the Dark lady in your correct assumptions about the New Sith Order, I will guide you through the finer points of Sith doctrine.
    Your first task under my instruction will rid you of your old desire.
    Your key question is ; What are the differences between Sith and Jedi in their respective Force training paths.
    Sub questions: Lightsaber training Duelling and Force techniques rules in training. [I hope you will remember your fasination with the Bane collection].
    In your extended answer I demand a few pictures. Take as much time as you need and don't hesitate to ask for guidance.
    @Prodigy_Knight

Prodigy_Knight likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.