main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Books Comics A/V One Sentence or Less -- ANDOR (SEASON 1)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by CooperTFN, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    Using the Force tires Luke to the point of exhaustion, which is basically the same reaction I have to yet another Corran Horn death fakeout.

CT-867-5309 likes this.
  2. Zorrixor

Zorrixor Chosen One star 6

Sep 8, 2004
    It could be worse...

Could be the cover of Revan and depict a story that actually looked decent. :p

GrandAdmiralJello likes this.
  3. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    I was given that novel for free by TypoCelchu . I have yet to decide whether it was a gift or a curse. :p

Also, I just realized that I haven't read these initial NJO books since they came out like... 12 years ago. DT1 was what, June 2001? Or was that Ruin? I remember being excited about finding it at Borders a week early, and then parading it before all my friends at school. :p I probably won't remember very much about these, especially the middle ones...

4. Obie-2-Kenobi

Obie-2-Kenobi Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 18, 2008
    Don't remember it.

5. CooperTFN

CooperTFN TFN EU Staff Emeritus star 7 VIP

Jul 8, 1999
    It's amazing how even if I'm still coming here as often as always, this thread can just vanish entirely from my brain for days at a time. Anyway, GrandAdmiralJello wins.

[​IMG]

6. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    Corran Horn's rude acceptance of Shedao Shai's gift causes the death of Ithor.

fett 4 and cthugha like this.
  7. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Introducing Jagged Fel, the on-again-off-again-on-again-off-again-on-again-off-again paramour of Jaina Solo for the next twelve real life years.

8. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Anakin still has the hots for his aunt, and now Jaina has the hots for Wedge's nephew, otherwise known as Captain Cardboard; oh and Corran blows up Ithor or something.

9. GoingInside

GoingInside Jedi Master star 1

Mar 31, 2013
    Twi'lek Jedi Daesha'cor almost forces us, the readers, to deal with another "Children of the Jedi" as she searches for the second Eye of Palpatine, and some other stuff happens.

10. GrandMasterKatarn

GrandMasterKatarn Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 8, 2008
    In an ironic twist of events, main hero Corran Horn gets Ithor poisoned and unable to support life while Twi'lek Jedi Daesha'cor attempts to track down KJA's remaining super-weapons-of-the-month shtick

11. stung4ever

stung4ever Jedi Grand Master star 3

May 17, 2002
    Alas, poor Elegos; I knew him, Wedge.

GrandAdmiralJello and Havac like this.
  12. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    The Vong show themselves to be utter super-bastards and still the NR doesn't give a toss about their invasion!

OR

"We've moon-bombed a backwater, didn't work, so we've done over one of your most beautiful natural paradise planets - do we have your attention now?!"

CT-867-5309 likes this.
  13. Zorrixor

Zorrixor Chosen One star 6

Sep 8, 2004
    Anakin Solo takes over his Uncle Luke's lifelong quest, and, like his uncle, Anakin too forgets that it is inappropriate to eye up close family members.

14. Grievousdude

Grievousdude Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 27, 2013
    No Elegos!!

15. RedMadFalcon

RedMadFalcon Jedi Youngling

Apr 1, 2013
    Corran Horn Fake Death #7.

Darth_Culator likes this.
  16. Random Comments

Random Comments Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 25, 2012
    Fixed.

17. jSarek

jSarek VIP star 4 VIP

Feb 18, 2005
    Elegos, Ithor, and even Dynba Tesc (offscreen, no less) ... you're a jerk, Stackpole!

18. DarthRelaxus

DarthRelaxus Chosen One star 5

Apr 23, 2007
    Corran Horn saves Ithor from being invaded by the YV, but the Ithorians don't seem very grateful.

19. CooperTFN

CooperTFN TFN EU Staff Emeritus star 7 VIP

Jul 8, 1999
    While unable to win the entire NJO, Jello seems happy to give it a shot.

[​IMG]

20. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    Introducing Droma, the replacem --- actually forget him, he's boring, let's focus on the introduction of Harrar, one of the few interesting Vong characters this side of Nom Anor.

21. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    Han Solo's Magical Mystery Tour of Forgotten Classic-EU Supporting Characters.

22. Jeff_Ferguson

Jeff_Ferguson Force Ghost star 5

May 15, 2006
    An author finally does something with Han.

23. Gorefiend

Gorefiend Chosen One star 5

Oct 23, 2004
    Peace Brigade Raiders Ho!

24. GrandMasterKatarn

GrandMasterKatarn Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 8, 2008
    Han is here with the complete side cast from K-Mac's and MacBride Allen's novels to bring you one complete continuity--now if only he'd have used Kyle Katarn

25. Darth_Kiryan

Darth_Kiryan Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2009
    Han's moment of Glory?