main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Whitelight

Whitelight Jedi Master star 4

Aug 10, 2007
    Wait which picture of the parenter or the other picture wait I'll get another picture of AKK dog

2. Whitelight

Aug 10, 2007
    Okay change picture for the AKK dog and label Maya's partner.

3. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Sorry for the delay. My wireless crashed and I had to call HP to get it fixed. Weirdest thing in the galaxy. [face_dunno]

Anyways, I am uploading a new video for Intervention Stories and should have a intro page up ASAP in the RJ for review.

4. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Thoughts? :confused: If you PM me what you want your character(s) doing after the end of Star Wars: Intervention, I can add it into the opening scroll. I only added those (players) in the opening scroll that I had specific details of.

STAR WARS: INTERVENTION
    Intervention Stories

The Death Star has been destroyed; the Rebel Alliance heroes in charge of the destruction have received their war medals. Upon the heels of this unparalleled defeat for the Galactic Empire, the Emperor's grip on the control of the galaxy is further loosened---or so it would seem---with the recent destruction of the Imperial super secret project codenamed Project Zero. Project Zero, the Emperor's and the Imperial High Command's access to unlimited energy and healing powers---first discovered during the Clone Wars---was near completion when a band of mercenaries known as the Mercs joined forces with elements of the Alliance Navy, other rogues and mercenaries, and the mythical Kingdom of Jod to bring the Emperor's evil dreams to an end. While the operation itself, codenamed Intervention by Rebel Alliance High Command, is a footnote in galactic history in respect to the loss of the Death Star, the Emperor is no less outraged at this defeat. The Imperial Fleet, under orders from Imperial Center, surrounds the entire Gordian Reach to blockade the Rebels at Yavin 4 and prevent their escape; under other orders, the Imperial Fleet is put on high alert and have been given orders to have "all available resources" hunt down and eliminate the Mercs, other mercenaries and rogues, Rebels, and Kingdom of Jod personnel responsible for the destruction of Project Zero.

Days after the destruction of Project Zero, the Mercs find themselves at a crossroads: on every criminal alert status from the Core to the Rim, the Mercs' galaxy has suddenly become very small. With news of some of the other mercenaries, rogues, and Rebels involved in their joint operation already caught and shot dead where they stood, fear has gripped the hearts of many within the Mercs. Running to their safe haven of Port Haven, the Mercs decide to wait out the storm and scatter, believing that strength in numbers would only make them targets. Giving the impression that the Mercs have dissolved under massed Imperial pursuit, the mercenaries go to where they need to go: to friends, to families, to Shadow Ports, to travels, to jobs to do what they need to do. All are given a ultra encrypted comlink, each Merc is told of the codeword that will only be sent via a short data burst to reunite at Port Haven. Until then, the Mercs go their own way. The only concentration of Mercs is aboard the Johnny Boy, that is now entering orbit above Ilum, delivering their young Captain, Jason Lasso and his comrade, Zieleb-Xan “Mac” Macja, on a journey to the Jedi crystal caves. Other Mercs, such as Jedi Knight Kasumi and Squadron Leader Fress Colias head towards the forest moon of Endor for training of the long lost training of the Jedi. Others still, like Havah Jeth, Yavscout, Beskaryc Taab and Atin Taab, Adán Kinge, Trenton Redwing, and Maya Whitelight, trek out on their own travels, whose destinations and intentions are yet to be known.

For Imperial Security Bureau Investigator Hilick Soal, the defeat at Project Zero nonetheless confirms his visions of the Emperor's downfall and his role to play in it. But for now, Hilick Soal plays his part as the loyal Imperial, as he must, as his visions have showed him. For his valor and loyalty at the Battle of the Stars (Project Zero), Hilick Soal is awarded the command of a newly build Revenge-class Heavy Carrier by the Emperor personally. Entrusted with the personal destruction of all those that dare challenge the Emperor at Project Zero and beyond and to carry out any wishes of the Emperor, Hilick's tactics are brutal and blood-thirsty. While operating, essentially, outside of the ranks of the Imperial Security Bureau and for the Emperor personally, Hilick is awarded the rank of General Preeminent and assigned to the Imperial Court. Here, Hilick Soal has access to all the information, wealth, and intelligence of the Empire. While Hilick's new rank and status afford him many things only a select few have, his rise to the Imperial Court has also caught the eye of Darth Vader in a most unpleasant way; but the Dark Lord of the Sith has his own personal battles of loyalty to content with.

As the galaxy tries to collect itself after the destruction of Alderaan and the Death Star, many powers and events within the Galactic Civil War swirl together to push the galaxy towards greater darkness and bloodshed, where the lights of freedom become fewer and fewer...but for those lights left, their brightness becomes the only hope for a galaxy in a darkening downfall.

Welcome

Welcome to Intervention Stories! This is the second game in the "Intervention" game series, starting with Star Wars: Intervention (2009 to 2013). Intervention Stories (Stories for short) is a intermediate game set in between the original Star Wars: Intervention and the up coming Intervention: Echoes in Eternity. What is the purpose of Stories?

• To provide current and new players a game to flush out their characters' current circumstances and back-stories in preparation for Intervention: Echoes in Eternity.
    • To finish stories started by players and staff that were not finished in the original Star Wars: Intervention, but whose detail and length are too much for a memory post in Intervention: Echoes in Eternity.
    • To give players, veteran or new, who may be concerned joining a long running game such as Intervention a chance to understand the Intervention "universe" more before jumping head-long into the third game's story.
    Links associated with Interventionto help our players and staff include:

Game Play

Intervention Stories is a Sandbox-style role playing game, where the Game Master sets up the "world" and the players are given free reign to explore that world. What is the "world"? The world is set 0 ABY, a week after the Battle of Yavin, and players are given free travel of the Star Wars Galaxy as if defined by The Essential Atlas. Players are tasked with either (or all):

• Completing storylines from our first game with their characters
    • Character development
    • Introducing new IC's (In Character) players into the Intervention galaxy.
    There is no set "goal" or mission as defined by the Game Master, other then to encourage role playing in a fashion to support character development, character storylines, and tags between players and staffs In-Character to progress the game forward to Intervention: Echoes in Eternity. This game should NOTbe used as a Fan-Fiction resource, but rather utilized as a open-ended character-development driven role playing game. In order for such results to happen, "No Tags" outside of game Staff posts (for game storyline purposes) are prohibited beyond any length of time of what the RPF Rules allow.

Characters

Generally speaking, Intervention Stories is seeking "everyday" characters within the Star Wars Universe. What does "everyday" mean? We are seeking (although won't discourage) non-Force sensitive characters who have learned to survive the galaxy through skill and intelligence alone. We are seeking, in specific:

We ask that all character "types" (listed above) be multifaceted with their skill set, meaning that either they can both operate as a commando and a starfighter pilot or that they are willing to be trained in such a duel role In-Character. With the exception of staff-controlled NPCs, all players and staff in Intervention Storiesare part of the Mercs.

Character Sheet
    Referenced from the old Jedi Council Forums' RPF before "The Move" in 2012

All character sheets should be PMed (Private Message) to Game Master Bravo for approval before posting In-Character.

Name:
    Species:​
    Homeworld:​
    Affiliation:​
    Personality
    ---Traits:​
    ---Dislikes:​
    ---Habits:​
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color:​
    ---Hair Color:​
    ---Eye Color:​
    ---Clothing:​
    ---Other Attributes:​
    ---Other Details:​
    Weapons:​
    Starship
    ---Name:​
    ---Class:​
    ---Hyperdrive Class:​
    ---Weapon(s):​
    ---Shields:​
    ---Sublight Speed:​
    ---Crew:​
    ---Passenger(s):​
    ---Max Cargo (kg):​
    ---Interior Description:​
    ---Other Details:​
    The Force
    ---Sensitivity:​
    ---Religion:​
    ---Lightsaber​
    -----Crystal(s):​
    -----Blade(s):​
    -----Color(s):​
    -----Handle Description(s):​
    ---Force Abilities:​
    ---Force Weakness:​
    ---Other Force Object(s):​
    Biography
    ---Personal History:​
    ---Military History:​
    ---Traumatic Experiences:​

Rules

1) Please follow the RPF Rules and be mindful of the Terms of Service, Rules of the Jedi Council Forums, and Harassment Policy.

2) Game Master Bravo's word is final in terms of Intervention, unless otherwise stated by a Moderator or Manager of the Role Playing Forum. Co-Game Master Sith-I-5 holds identical ranking authority and near-word is final approval as Bravo, unless otherwise stated by Bravo. Assistant Game Masters Mitth_Fisto, Coffee_Ninja, and CPL_Macja help manage Intervention. Intervention's management team is collectively known as "Staff".

3) All character sheets must be PMed (Private Message) to Bravo for approval; as a general rule, no Sith, Dark Jedi, or Gray Jedi are allowed. Jedi-based characters are restricted to entrance into the game with the Force abilities of Luke Skywalker in Star Wars: A New Hope; further information on Jedi themed characters can be found in our Force Chart. Players are allowed one (1) In-Character (IC).

4) All Out-of-Game and/or Out-of-Character discussions and questions should be posted and answered in the Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread). The Rocketjock Eatery should be used as the public means of game questions and other discussions verses that of PM (Private Message). Private Message should be used for private discussions.

5) All tag(s) should be replied to within a 72 hour (3 day) time period, unless other circumstances such as family, college, work, or DRL (Darth Real Life) prevent a timely reply. Please let other players and staff know of such delays via the Rocketjock Eatery (details of the delay are not required, since that information is private to you). If a response to a tag is not received within 3 days, without one of the above described reasons posted in the Rocketjock Eatery, then a staff member may use a NPC (Non-Player Character) to move your character along without directly influencing your character's actions.

6) All major storylines (a storyline that affects the game as a whole) must have prior approval by Bravo via PM or the Rocketjock. Minor storylines (those that only affect your character and one (1) or two (2) other characters with prior approval by those users) are freely allowed without Bravo's prior approval.

7) Any disputes between players, players and staff, or staff and staff that cannot be handled in a peaceful manner, must be forwarded to Bravo via Private Message (PM) for further action. Any disputes that violate the Terms of Service, Rules of the Jedi Council Forums, and/or Harassment Policy must be forwarded to both Bravo and a Role Playing Forum Moderator or Manager immediately.

8) Copyright; players and staff are implored to make references and give credit to any and all creations not their own that they incorporate from outside sources into the game threads.

9) Please adhere to the "Declarations" and Game Policies listed in the Quick Reference.

10) Have fun! :cool:

Staff

5. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Maybe the rp characters have thicker skins then Leia ;) It was already agreed that Atin would fly into the asteroid field and Fress is allowing him to prove himself.

6. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Just got this image of a rolling boulder side-swiping a YT-1300 out of the picture, and Fress going, "Well, that didn't work out."

7. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    [face_rofl] That mental imagine was funny! My next mental imagine was Fress going, "How do I explain this one?"

And all the while, Falcon is getting ready to sell our skins to the Hutts. :p

8. Whitelight

Aug 10, 2007
    [face_laugh]

Look at it this way at less there be a lot to keep everyone busy if selling to the Hutts take place.

9. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Doing some massive edits to the Quick Reference. All of the ICs and NPCs are now on the third page and all NPCs have their own post pages by category. Working on pages 1 and 2 next. :) I hope this edit clears up some of the mess in the Quick Reference (it looked messy to me at least).

Whitelight likes this.
  10. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    I wonder how much the Hutts will pay for your hides [face_money_eyes]

:p

11. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Group rate probably would be best, afterall only together can our hides hope to hide a Hutt :p

JediFalcon likes this.
  12. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Page 2 done in the Quick Reference. Just the first page to go and that's for tomorrow. Off to bed now. God Bless all. :)

Whitelight likes this.
  13. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    [face_laugh]

Well at least it wasn't my character on the Crusader that got side swiped by the imaginary boulder

Besides Maya and Seira, who else are we picking up from Smugglers Run?

Whitelight likes this.
  14. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Good to see the Bridge Officer Bob CS finally up there.

15. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Yea, sorry on that one Sith. [face_blush] I'm playing catch-up on reading of posts...I LOVE the exchange between Wa Yay and Yav'! =D=

16. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    So you read the Lando post before you read Yav's 'saliva in the ear' post?

Pleased you liked it.

17. Whitelight

Aug 10, 2007
    JediFalcon so many plot bunny in the air can't you just see them all hopping around =P~

18. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Yes Sith... [face_blush] When I play catch up, I read the posts in a weird order.

So I'm editing the first page of the Quick Reference now. I've added CPL's photo of the Johnny Boy...yes...drool... =P~

[​IMG]

Whitelight likes this.
  19. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    *sulks* Saw an opportunity to introduce my npc at Smugglers Run, but not allowed to.

20. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    I need a list of who is being picked up at smugglers run, Mitthy has one, there is whitelight then my npc. If you want to jump in, go ahead ;) not unless Bravo told you not to...

21. Whitelight

Aug 10, 2007
    @Bravo, do you want me to come up with short NPC for Tvgero, Uncle Jordan, and Maya father for future use, or just let Maya's father remind that mystery man.

22. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Huh? Why? o_O

Okay, edited the first page layout. Will finish it Friday night or this weekend. :)

23. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    That's what I'm wondering....

Whitelight likes this.
  24. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    No, my npc will be introduced elsewhere; I'll probably mix her in with the Flitter plot during Intervention Stories.

25. Whitelight

Aug 10, 2007
    Has this worry look herself now****

it wasn't me I hope, I really didn't know where I was going to take any thing I write until I started to put things together then also bounce ideas off JediFalcon, which she Pm we did some brain storming. I'm always once to not have things set in stone, so if you had idea I'm all ears.