main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST What would get you so mad that you would walk out of Episode VII?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by JediKnightOB1, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthLazious28273

DarthLazious28273 Jedi Youngling

Jan 19, 2013
    I would walk out if they bring back Jar Jar Binks.

JediWheelz and Heero_Yuy like this.
  2. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    What if they have a Gungan Jedi in it?

Or a Hutt Jedi...

DARTH_BELO likes this.
  3. DarthBrian

DarthBrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    J.J. Abrams.

4. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    If I am not completely satisfied with the clipper length used in grooming the background characters' beards, I will probably walk out. My opinion on the banal minutiae of this film is oh so important.

5. Lord Revan

Lord Revan Jedi Padawan star 1

Apr 15, 2013
    I doubt anything would make me walk out, but some crap with Vader or Palpatine being reincarnated and somehow either one of them are the main villains would be very disheartening.

I already watched those movies. Don't wanna see them again.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  6. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    Reviving dead characters for no good reason other than "Hey you remember and like him! Well here is is again but he's bigger and badderer!". Shows lack of creativity and utter lazyness. I dont care what fans say...what is dead should stay dead. No need to cheapen death up cause studios think fans want more of the same.

Pro Scoundrel likes this.
  7. MRCynical

MRCynical Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 7, 2008
    Wouldn't rule out having the traditional 'disney castle/wish upon a star' with crossed lightsabers, which would actually be kinda neat.

As for the actual topic, I don't think there's anything that would make we walk out. I just don't go for that sort of thing. I'd come on here and rage in the spoiler thread instead - on my cellphone if I was really mad.

8. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    I would become very angry if Luke's lightsaber was not the correct color blue.

9. Sum-Wan

Sum-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Feb 16, 2013
    Something that would make me mad and leave the theater is if, at any point of the movie, the frame freezes, starts turning black, then bubbly, then goes blank.

10. DARTH_BELO

DARTH_BELO Force Ghost star 5

Nov 25, 2003
    I have to admit, I would not mind seeing a Gungan Jedi-it's not the Gungan's in general I have a problem with, just some of the things that Jar-Jar did that's all...

I never thought about the idea of a Hutt Jedi...that's crazy, I can't even imagine how they would even be able to do the kinds of things Jedi Are supposed to be able to do! I mean, hell-even Yoda can jump around and stuff!!

11. topgoalscorer_no11

topgoalscorer_no11 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 23, 2001

I would argue that Jabba's imperviousness to the Jedi Mind Trick implies that he has latent force abilities.

Did he have any offspring? If so, I wouldn't be surprised to see him at the Jedi Academy in Episode VII.

12. MRCynical

MRCynical Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 7, 2008
    That's the problem the one Hutt Jedi to appear in the Expanded Universe had: he wasn't very mobile (understatement) so Leia was able to beat him despite his being centuries old and pretty powerful.

13. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    You should probably watch Return of the Jedi. :p

14. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Oh my stars! This is the worst movie imaginable!

15. chris hayes

chris hayes Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 13, 2012
    Time Travel !

16. Lord Chazza

Lord Chazza Jedi Master star 4

Jan 4, 2013
    The end credits.

Dark Lady Mara likes this.
  17. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    I won't even leave after the end credits until they ask me to.

Hmm... OK. I was just pointing out that his blue lightsaber was already gone (with his hand!) in TESB, and in ROTJ he had a green one that he had made himself.

18. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    Unimaginable horrible acting from either our OT cast or our news cast that leaves us either "Oh god...my childhood...WHY!?!" or "Ugh great we're stuck with these annoying brats for the rest of the trilogy"

19. DEATHCONQUEROR

DEATHCONQUEROR Jedi Knight star 1

May 13, 2011
    The one thing that would make me walk out or see it to the end but not watch the rest of the ST, is simple. No Sith. Not to say that the Sith have to be revealed quickly, I was thinking more of building suspense in 7 and then unveiling the Sith either at the end of 7 or somewhere in 8. They would have to be the ultimate masters and puppet handlers. But you would have to do that without the Rule of Two like we saw in the PT and CT. I recall a leak from an alleged trusted source working with a sight called comicbook vine or something, that said the villain would be attempting to raise Sith armies like in the days of the old Republic. That would work. But in any case, no Sith means no money from me...

20. Aaronaman

Aaronaman Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 12, 2013
    Sitting next to a 'fan' who remarks about how he could have made every scene better....that's the only thing that could make me walk out lol

21. VanishingReality

VanishingReality Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 21, 2013
    "Star Wars I-VI" turn out just to be nothing more than popular movies watched by kids in-universe and never happened.

22. dewback_rancher

dewback_rancher Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2009
    If the entire EU is negated or Luke Skywalker is killed, I am out of the theater, no questions asked, no sticking around to see what else happens.

As a kid, I always said "The day they kill Luke Skywalker is the day I quit Star Wars" after all.

VanishingReality likes this.
  23. Heero_Yuy

Heero_Yuy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    If Lucas ends up writing and directing after all.

24. Sith-Mullet

Sith-Mullet Jedi Master star 3

Aug 2, 2003
    Brokeback Jedi, would send me running out of the theater.

DEATHCONQUEROR likes this.
  25. chris hayes

chris hayes Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 13, 2012
    George Lucas is cast as Luke's long lost uncle & has a lot of screen time.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.