main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Census Americans, what region of the country have you lived in the most/identify with?

Discussion in 'Community' started by Ghost, Sep 4, 2012.

?

I live in...

1. Territories or DC (DC, Puerto Rico, Guam, Virgin Islands, Northern Mariana, American Samoa)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Pacific (California, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, Alaska)

30.0%
  3. New England (Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine)

10.0%
  4. Mid Atlantic (New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware)

10.0%
  5. South West (New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Texas)

10.0%
  6. Mid West (Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota)

20.0%
  7. Great Plains (N Dakota, S Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Iowa, Missouri)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. South (Virginia, N Carolina, S Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana)

13.3%
  9. Appalachia (W Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas)

3.3%
  10. Mountain West (Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Idaho, Montana)

3.3%
  1. SoloKnight

SoloKnight Jedi Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    Lived the first 25 years of my life on the central coast of California and am now in Seattle. I thought CA was full of liberal hippies, but I have since learned that we have nothing on Seattle.

2. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    I'm living in Minnesota right now, but the plan is to either movie to Colorado or New York once I graduate from college next year. I really want to get into filmmaking.

3. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Dammit, stop adding to the reasons I love Seattle when I can't move there right now. :(

Someone on my Facebook feed said that Seattle is full of people like the cast on The Big Bang Theory. My response was the same.