main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Fisher confirms (again).

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by TheBBP, Apr 28, 2013.

1. chris hayes

chris hayes Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 13, 2012
    Carrie Fisher confirms doesn't confirm & confirms again , Hamill says there talking to us , Ford says it's mostly true , Lucas confirms then denies in one sentence , John Williams maybe in , Anthony Daniels might be in , Williams maybe in.....you see I'm starting to pull my hair out at the no official conformation ..........:mad:

JainaSoloYJK likes this.
  2. Lee_

Lee_ Force Ghost star 5

Nov 3, 2012
    I don't know a whole lot about the anticipation in other parts of the world, thus my wording; I can speak for things here though.

3. Vicious Jedi

Vicious Jedi Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 1, 2012
    That's your perception, not mine. But hey, we cant all agree on everything ;)

The thing that Carrie is doing, I have seen that many times before and she is only trying to create attention. And by the way, her agent haven't said anything yet, and if she wasn't telling the truth he would have jumped in immediately, not wait for days. So I'm convinced she will return. And they wont make a Star Wars movie with only Princess Leia in it of the big 3, so now that it seems like she's telling the truth for once, I'm convinced that In the end they will all be officially confirmed.

4. Pfluegermeister

Pfluegermeister Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 30, 2003
    Fame, or infamy? Big difference. :p

5. Lee_

Lee_ Force Ghost star 5

Nov 3, 2012
    [​IMG]

DarthBreezy and JainaSoloYJK like this.
  6. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Geez Fisher will you just get on with it?

7. QsAssistant

QsAssistant Jedi Master star 3

Apr 13, 2011
    When Fisher says she's in it I'm only 70% sure it's going to happen. When Hamill or Ford say it I'll be 99% sure it's going to happen. I'll only be 100% when an announcement is made.

8. Pfluegermeister

Pfluegermeister Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 30, 2003
    Is it hatred, Mr. Painting of the Quaker Oats Guy, or is it simply pointing out the glaringly obvious? Again, big difference.

9. Lee_

Lee_ Force Ghost star 5

Nov 3, 2012
    Yes, your hate is glaringly obvious. That is why despite this being a tired debate on this site, some seem to bring it up over and over to no end; "is going to continually persist" is the perfect statement to describe the hate.

Darth Chiznuk and DarthBreezy like this.
  10. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Indeed, big difference.
    However, it is hatred.