main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series TCW bonus material episode discussion (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by KED12345, Mar 11, 2013.

1. iPodwithnomusic

iPodwithnomusic Jedi Master star 3

Nov 23, 2012
    Could this be the Yoda arc? It seems like it will be about Jedi.

2. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    So Plo find Sifo-Dyas' saber?

Welp, it LOOKS amazing and having Plo back is mos def a plus.

3. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I don't think an arc that has Plo Koon as the major character would be classed as a Yoda arc.

4. Circular Logic

Circular Logic Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2013
    If the lightsaber that Plo Koon found really belongs to Sifo-Dyas, there may be yet another retcon on the horizon, since in the EU Dooku personally gave General Grievous Sifo-Dyas' lightsaber, the first of many that the cyborg general would collect during the Clone Wars. We will have to wait and see just how minor or major the retcons to continuity are, if any, in these new arcs.

5. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
    If this happens, I personally will be completely ok with it if it opens up Sidious investigations in TCW.

6. Kev Snowmane

Kev Snowmane Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2013
    My understanding of "in production" was that it meant "in animation", meaning the writing, voice work, etc had already been done, and the ep was closer to being done than not done.

7. Kev Snowmane

Jan 1, 2013
    I don't think that is necessarily true. Disney USED to do a really good job of making dreams come true be profitable...then the greed-heads got in and turned every single little thing into a cash-grab.

8. Gallandro

Gallandro Force Ghost star 4

Jul 8, 1998
    Doubt it Plo Koon is probably part of the Order 66 arc. I'm guessing it's more of a Sifo Dyas/Mystery of the Clones/Order 66 arc.

Darthgoodguy likes this.
  9. Kev Snowmane

Jan 1, 2013

I doubt that...arcs focus on one group of leads at a time as a rule...in this case Anakin/Fives/Tup. For Plo to get that much screen implies that he is the focus of that arc.

10. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    Good choice, always liked Plo. I guess without Ahsoka around they could give a character like him more screen time when they don't want to overdo Obi Wan & Anakin.

11. Circular Logic

Circular Logic Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2013
    Agreed that TCW seems to now be taking the opportunity to focus more on other characters besides the Big Three (now a Big Two, with Ahsoka out of the picture). It's nice to know that they will now be focusing on other Jedi characters, namely Yoda (according to Tom Kane) and Plo Koon. Really, it's probably not a surprise that Plo would get some focus considering he's always been one of Filoni's favorite characters.:cool: But I still want to see another Council member get some focus, including the still as-yet-unresolved fate of Eeth Koth... Wonder if the bonus content will deal with him once and for all?

Original Oatmeal likes this.
  12. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    the question is how many arcs or epsiodes are going to be relaeased.

13. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
    I kind of doubt we'll see Eeth's fate in the bonus content, but I'm holdin out hope we'll see Grievous put an end to him in one of these episodes. It unfortunately will probably not happen, though.

14. Kev Snowmane

Jan 1, 2013
    We know of at least 3 based on the footage leaks: Clovis, Tup/premature 66, and now Plo Koon. That's 6 eps minimum (2 ep arcs x 3) but could be as many as 9 (3 ep arcs x 3). IF there is also a Yoda/Jedi arc and another Bounty hunter arc it is possible that the total could climb to as much as 15 eps (2 more 3-ep arcs). They really should have just let them finish the entire season, but we may get the better part of 60% of it anyways (if those last 2 arcs are indeed also "done enough" that they're included).

Original Oatmeal likes this.
  15. Ani501st

Ani501st Jedi Padawan star 3

Mar 18, 2013
    They may have let them finish the season, we don't know yet. And if we had the Anakin/Obi arc that JAT talked about it could climb to 18 or 19 eps.

16. Random Comments

Random Comments Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 25, 2012
    The Clovis arc is confirmed as three episodes, the other arcs, looking at TCW past, are probably either three or four episodes, not two...

darklordoftech and Ani501st like this.
  17. Kev Snowmane

Jan 1, 2013
    So, call it a minimum of 9 and possibly 15 episodes. In effect over half a season.

18. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012
    Pre-production is writing the episode, contracting actor, storyboarding etc... In Production includes the voice-work and animation.

So the arc that JAT said he recorded a week before the cancellation was already In Production.

19. Kev Snowmane

Jan 1, 2013
    ^Thnx for clearing that up. Am I right though that "in production" basically equals more than half done?

20. swcolts1277

swcolts1277 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 5, 2013
    To me, in production means that the voice acting was either begun or done with, and some sort of animation has been started.

And to address how many episodes worth I think we are getting, we know Clovis is 3 episodes, we don't know the length of the rest of the arcs. But there's Clovis, Order 66, Sifo-Dyas, Yoda, and Bounty Hunters. So that means somewhere between 6 and 19 episodes, more than likely somewhere between that so lets say 15.

21. GunganSlayer

GunganSlayer Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2013
    I thought they had mentioned the bounty hunters arc wasn't happening. I thought I recalled reading somewhere that they had scrapped it as there wasn't too much completed on it. Or I am just imagining things?

22. Ani501st

Ani501st Jedi Padawan star 3

Mar 18, 2013
    It was on the fake rumor of two arcs that they said this so as we know now that this rumor is false, it may mean that this arc is happening.

darklordoftech likes this.
  23. swcolts1277

swcolts1277 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 5, 2013
    Yeah it was from a "source" that also said we wouldn't be getting any of the bonus content.

24. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    More canon go BOOM?:p

THIS.

25. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012
    It was never confirmed. The source was probably a disgruntled ex-employee who probably got laid off. If anything that source said was correct, they did mention that it was 95% done. Which would probably mean only final rendering would need to be done... IF that is true.

I also expect Disney may be monitoring the fan reaction and could be listening even if we don't know yet.