main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Denver Comic Con tickets

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Dark Crafty, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Dark Crafty

Dark Crafty Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 21, 2013
    Is anyone interested in doing a "Group Sales" purchase for the 3-Day passes? If you buy them individually its $52.74 fee but if you buy 10 it drops down to $39.80.. Almost a $20 discount so I think it would be worth it....

2. QueenHighMistress

QueenHighMistress Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    I have mine already. I think most of us do, but you might get lucky and round up 10 who haven't.

3. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
    I'll be volunteering as part of the Crew doing some A/V stuff each day, so I'll get my pass that way.
    Since the RMFF will be having a table in the vendor area, we will be receiving some "Exhibitor" passes so we can get people in and help set up the table. I'm not sure how many of those we'll get or for what days, but I'll pass along the information when I get it.

FanForced will be there for just Saturday, so we'll have to buy a one-day pass at some point.

I heard a rumor this past weekend that admission will be going up again. Anybody have any facts about that?

4. Dark Crafty

Dark Crafty Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 21, 2013
    Id love to help set things up! I guess Ill go ahead and buy my tickets then, it was worth a shot!

DieWompRatDie likes this.
  5. JawaJaka

JawaJaka Jedi Knight star 2

May 24, 2011
    I was told there were no "exhibitor" passes for the fan tables in the vendor room (SW Experience wall). I've been trying to get some for MSR2, but no go. So, I bought mine during the Black Friday half-off sale.

6. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Since it looks like the best deal is going to be finding 10+ people and buying the group passes, you can add me to the list. Maybe we can figure this out on Saturday since we will certainly have 10 RMFF members in house that have yet to purchase their tickets.

7. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008
    FanForced needs to buy a 3-day pass. The price goes from $50 down to $37.50 if we can get 8 other people to agree to buy them. I'll be getting in via either the exhibitor pass with our table, or barring that, the Crew pass by volunteering for A/V.

Anybody else want in on the group pass to save some $$?

8. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    I haven't bought our tickets yet either, heck, I'm still trying to figure out what hotel is the closest still :( We should talk to Michael, he said there is a fan group discount code????

9. QueenHighMistress

QueenHighMistress Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    Grimby knows the discount code, too. Or, at least he did a couple months ago.

10. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    I'll PM you the code, SC.

11. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008
    I'll take that code, too. What's the discount? Is it better than the 20% off getting tix from an authorized retailer?

12. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    It's 20% off.

13. xnightmare91

xnightmare91 Jedi Youngling

Jun 21, 2013
    is there any discount codes for comic con this year i cant find any online! [face_praying]

14. Sarnia

Sarnia WOTR Liaison star 5

Jun 1, 2004
    Denver Comic Con just happened..

15. catz44

catz44 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    And it was awesome!!!! :)

16. JawaJaka

JawaJaka Jedi Knight star 2

May 24, 2011
    Are you talking about tickets for next year? If so, the staff is still working out the kinks to make it better for next year. Tickets are not on sale yet.