main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Two explosions at Boston Marathon

Discussion in 'Community' started by Juliet316, Apr 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AAAAAH

AAAAAH Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 8, 2012
    how dare you criticize our communal knee-jerk moralspaz outrage.

2. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    Well, when you drive by people a few feet away who look like they're just missing their torches and pitchforks, and look ready to storm in a building...
    And unlike the media, I'm not giving out the address. Just saying that it's very close to getting dangerous, and I doubt moving it to another nearby city will do much.

3. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Ghost, that's been you, this entire thread.

4. AAAAAH

AAAAAH Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 8, 2012
    i see drive people every day.

5. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    I've been driving a few feet away from a potential riot this entire thread?

6. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
  7. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    Ok, that's pretty funny! :p

(But seriously, this Boston stuff is really close, too many personal connections, that's why I've been following it very closely)

8. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
    They buried the dead brother in Central Virginia.

*headdesk*

9. DantheJedi

DantheJedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2009
    They should've gone the Osama Bin Laden route and dumped his corpse in the Marianas Trench, but that's just me.

10. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
    Well last I heard before today's news (which of course ALL the local news channels just HAVE to cover because "OMG a TERRORIST is has tainted Virginia soil by being buried there!"), was that people were trying to raise money to ship him back to Russia so that he wouldn't be buried in America.

11. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Yes, "the people" should waste their money exhuming a corpse and shipping it overseas.

12. Aytee-Aytee

Aytee-Aytee Jedi Master star 5

Jul 20, 2008
    *imagines digging up Tsarnaev, bleaching his skull, and turning it into a ventriloquist puppet*
    [​IMG]
    "Wakey wakey, li'l brudder! FAMILY REUNION TIME! Ah, me! Brudder! I feel so hungry! Look at me, I'm wastin' away here!"

13. GenAntilles

GenAntilles Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 24, 2007
    I have no issue with a terrorist being used to feed our worms and enrich our soil.

14. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    Why don't we all shut up and concede that this family has a right to grieve over their dead relative just like the rest of us do for our families? Come on, people.

15. GenAntilles

Jul 24, 2007
    Their relative is a traitor and murderer.

16. Aytee-Aytee

Aytee-Aytee Jedi Master star 5

Jul 20, 2008
    Eh....no.

Their little bastard made his own decisions in life, which included beating his ex girlfriend, emotionally abusing, brainwashing, and mooching off his current girlfriend, blowing up a major public event for ****s and giggles, before executing a cop.

Quite frankly, if his body were hoisted upon a pike above the Massachusetts capitol building for the world to watch rot, it would still be too goddamn good for him.

If they want to grieve for him, they can come dig up his old bones and take them back to Chechnya/Dagestan/wherever and do it there.

And maybe give l'il brother some pointers on how to drive, so he won't run over and drag the bodies of any other siblings in the event that he's ever released.

17. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    The guy is no longer in there. All you're doing is punishing the family. Every body should be treated with respect.

I hate how the news channels released exactly which cemetery. Now everyone buried there, and the cemetery owner and workers, may be threatened.

18. Darth Morella

Darth Morella Force Ghost star 6

Apr 5, 2004
    Yeah, seriously grow the **** up, people.

V-2 likes this.
  19. Jabba-wocky

May 4, 2003
    You realize both traitors and murderers have been afforded completely normal burial rights in the US?

Summer Dreamer likes this.
  20. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Way to overreact, Ghost. If anything, his grave will be vandalized, or something. I seriously doubt anything will happen to the owner of the cemetery or any of the other graves.

21. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    Overreact? He's already receiving death threats. And people are saying that since it's a Muslim graveyard it proves they're all traitors (for allowing him to be buried).

22. GenAntilles

Jul 24, 2007
    Yes and were hated and reviled still. I have no problem with him being buried in America.

23. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Yeah, because the best way to protest the burial of somebody who killed people is to threaten to kill people.

It's a corpse... it's no longer a traitor/murderer/whatever... it's rotting meat.

24. Darth Morella

Darth Morella Force Ghost star 6

Apr 5, 2004
    It baffles me that people are so concerned about a dead body, that's nobody's business but the family. The media and everyone else should be focusing on helping the survivors move on with their lives rather than fantasizing about the things they want to do to a corpse. This is so childish.

25. Jabba-wocky

May 4, 2003
    Beyond childish, it is also perverse and disturbing. Find something better to do with your time than thinking up different ways to torture and mutilate people.

V-2, Summer Dreamer and Juliet316 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.