main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub <=*=> The New Sith Order =*= Return of the Sith <=*=>... v.5

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Teegirloo, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    The first you say? Interesting, that may be true though. Most of us who helped found the AOD were already full fledged and hardened members of the NSO and Sith Trials by that time, there was at that time 3 Sith orders ruled by the iron fists of the Sith Triumvirate.

Ah what glorious times, though with glory came the darkness.

I greatly desire to witness the full revival of the Sith, what is here now is good...but to the ancient ones of the NSO this is but a shell of what once was.

PS: I am revising my character bio and will hopefully be posting it soon. [face_skull]

2. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    lol Hows DRL treating you? Are you still unable to find time? I see you on periodically so I ask.

3. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    Alright, my finished bio based on the 10 year history of my character and the New Sith Order, the Acolytes of Darkness and the Sith Trials.

Star Wars: Secret Origins

"Well-nigh undefeatable
    Is the Gen'Dai Darth Despicable.
    With knowledge of the Dark Side's path
    He has earned the right to the title 'Darth'.
    Yet to make their names, some poor fools,
    Challenge him to useless duels,
    Though those who seek to make his doom,
    Shall swiftly hear a calling tomb.
    In full respect, a truth is this,
    To simply name him 'a true Sith'."

[​IMG]

The history being revealed to you through this holocron is the true tale of Xen Gaal, the Gen'Dai Sith Lord of the New Sith Order and True Sith of the Ancient Sith Empire.

Darth Cruor
    1.blood, gore
    2.(figuratively) murder, bloodshed

Name: Xen Gaal
    Species: Gen'Dai
    Homeworld: ???
    Rank/Class: Sith'Ari (Master) / Warrior
    Titles (both official and unofficial): Battle Master, Taral and Harbinger.

Appearance:
    [​IMG]

Personality: Generally approaches problems through a pragmatic point of view, but if necessary is quick to act with brute force and apparent rage, especially when provoked. Darth Cruor has an open hatred of the weakness of those who are not able to touch the Force though his hatred of all Force users not aligned to the Sith is no less.

As far as Sith go, he is extremely loyal. He sees no benefit in betraying fellow Sith, unless doing so would be for the best of the entire order. He believes in personal honor, and if a promise is given he will do his best to ensure that it is not broken.

Darth Cruor's title with the Empire is the "Sith Battlelord", and he believes himself to be the Taral of the Sith.

Powers: Being an ancient Sith, Darth Cruor's abilities are quite powerful. The physical aspects of being a Gen'Dai are of great benefit to his aggressive style of melee combat, as he can afford to take wounds that would be fatal to others but is only minor to him. His immense strength and extremely quick reflexes are also an asset to this powerful warrior.

His focus as a Sith has for centuries been the art of combat and war, though he is versed in various aspects of the Dark Side the main areas of interest to him are lightsaber combat, telekinesis, sorcery and alchemy. While immensely powerful in these areas, other aspects of the Force such as telepathy/mind control and prophesy has far less skill in than other Sith'ari.

His telekinesis in particular was developed to such a strength that he could create a telekinetic force field that surrounds his body and allows him to simulate speed, strength, flight and give a limited degree of physical invulnerability. This form of telekinesis also allows him to disassemble machines and other complex constructions by touch as well as using it to hold an opponent immobile.

The use of alchemy is also specialized to his nature as a warrior to aid him in the ways of poisons, blinding powders and various other items that could be useful combat with others.

Personal effects:
    Weapons: 2 red bladed lightsabers, Sith Lanvarok
    Vessel:

Biography: A Sith of ancient origins who has gone by many names, he was able to survive the rise and fall of numerous Empires.

His world was found and exploited by the scattered remnants of the Ancient Sith Empire, specifically the faction ruled by Vitiate. The Sith drained the world of its resources and they eventually left, but not before taking with them a creature powerful in the Force. Xen Gaal at this time started his training, and did not finish it for almost a century. By this time the Sith Empire had once again found Dromund Kaas and were reestablishing their hold on the outer rim worlds.

It was during this time that Xen Gaal earned his Sith name, Darth Cruor, given to him by one the Sith Emperor himself in honor of his proficiency in battle. A fitting name that would last with him through the centuries.

Under orders from the Sith Emperor, Darth Cruor ventured forth into the galaxy and helped to instigate and eventually participated in the Great Sith Wars of 4000-3996 BBY. Though never revealing his true identity or loyalty, the seeds he planted helped to shake the foundation of the Republic for the first time in almost a thousand years.

[​IMG]

Though Darth Cruor was not directly involved in the Jedi Civil War of 3957, he continued to instigate strife and unrest where he could in order to further destabilize the Republic and bring the Sith's plans to completion.

Almost 300 years later he would be of use to the Sith once again during the Great Galactic War which lasted from 3,681 BBY and 3,653 BBY, his role was to once again weaken the Republic strategically while remaining far from the main conflicts. At this time the Republic experienced many assassinations and was subject sabotage of various effects, ranging from political to manufacturing. At the end of the Great Galactic War Darth Cruor gathered together several prominent gangsters who served him and formed the criminal organization Black Sun in order to continually weaken the Republic in the aftermath of the war.

Was unseen in the galaxy for almost 2 millennia (at which time he was most likely searching for the ASE and trying to discover the reason for it's silence) before appearing again during the New Sith Wars that lasted between 2000-1000 BBY. Though he was active throughout this time and some of the names he went by became legend (the most prominent among them was the Dark Underlord) his participation did not become more involved until the Brotherhood of Darkness was able to unite the Sith factions. He spent much of this time on Korriban, until the final days in which all Sith were called to Ruusan. It can be confirmed that he did participate in all except the final 2 battles, though why he was not present for those is unknown, one can surmise that he foresaw the downfall of the Brotherhood and left the order to it's doom.

[​IMG]

During the following millennia Darth Cruor was not seen, he remained hidden and worked silently within the galaxy and allowed it to believe in the peace that it had seemingly won. His location during this period is unknown, though it is suspected that he used this period of time in hibernation, study and in search of Sith artifacts that were lost in the wake of the Brotherhood's destruction.

It is not until the end of the Bane Dynasty and Rule of Two when Darth Cruor, now identified as Darth Despicable, emerged once again (sometime around 10 ABY) and founded the New Sith Order. During this time he led the NSO against the Jedi of that time to great effect, keeping them in a weakened position while at the same time giving rise to many powerful Sith Lords (Darth Vassago & Darth Nemisis) who would later found the subsequent orders through his support and guidance.

As the NSO's foundations began to weaken around 14 ABY he secretly encouraged Darth Nemisis to create the Acolytes of Darkness, from the shadows doing what he could to make them a stronger order.

He could not have predicted the danger that a few Sith of the NSO would be, and the ensuing power struggle caused the New Sith Order fall in upon itself for many years before being revived by the current Dark Lady of the Sith. The Acolytes of Darkness went on, though severely weakened by the loss of many of its prominent leaders, it has recently experienced a renaissance.

It was during this implosion that the Gen'Dai was seemingly killed on Korriban and left for dead. Though much of his essence he was able to transfer to the mask he wore upon his face, a portion of his power still remained in his Gen'Dai body which was disposed of in the cruel deserts of the planet. A powerful and trusted ally, Darth Dragonsith, was able to recover both the mask and the body of the fallen Gen'Dai and thinking him dead secured both in an impromptu tomb. It was there that over the next 100 years Darth Cruor revived his body and regained his power, until a time in which he would be able to unify his essence (a process which while renewed his body, destroyed the mask). Once able to leave his temporary tomb he once again left for known space to meet reunite with the Sith Orders he had created.

He is known now by his true name. Darth Cruor, Harbinger of the True Sith and Taral of the New Sith Order. Battle Master and he who brings ruin upon the enemies of the Sith.

4. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011
    A powerful Sith you are Darth Cruor!
    To set your mind at ease, I believe I was the first that had two masters at the same time and went through two trainings concurrently [lots of study in the way of the sith,

however I am always learning].

5. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    That would be a lot of work, I remember going through the Sith Trials and earning my way through the ranks. It wasn't easy.

Getting through the NSO ranks was much easier. :p

6. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    ~Silently emerges from the deepest shadows of the Sith temple and looks around.~

*chirp chirp*

~Smiles to himself as he realizes that he is once again alone. Takes the opportunity to sit in the chair of the Dark Lady of the Sith.~

Ahhhh, feels just like I remember it.

~And it did, for a moment. Suddenly something is different, slowly but surely it is getting warmer.~

Tee, did you install a seat warmer in the Dark Lord's chair?

7. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    *Emerges from the shadows*

I have and I also have a remote control ejector seat for special occasions like this.

*Clicks button and watches Darth Curor fly out of the Dark Lord's chair*[face_devil]

8. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    :eek:

I'll be baaaaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkk........

[face_phbbbbt]

Sinrebirth likes this.
  9. Rotticus

Rotticus Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 21, 2012
    Im still here, just getting back into the swing of things.

10. DarthJenari

DarthJenari Jedi Master star 4

Dec 17, 2011
    I've been re-reading The New Rebellion and I have a question for my fellow Lords and Ladies: Who do you consider to have been the most successful or greatest Dark Jedi?

At the end of the day no Dark Jedi could ever hope to match the power of Sith Lord, however it is amusing to watch their attempts at attaining some small dominance in the galaxy. Just from my current readings I have to admit the Dark Jedi Kueller did have some noteworthy attributes.

aalagartassle likes this.
  11. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    I would probably say that the greatest in my view was Asajj Ventress, but she wasn't the most successful. I would have to think about that one.

12. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Well, I'm of the opinion that Kueller was possessed by Palpatine... so I don't treat him as a Dark Jedi.

But that's far out there fanon.

Ventress didn't achieve a great deal while Dark Jedi like Xendor did.

I'd say Xender was the most successful, or Arden Lyn, if only for her attempted coup of Palpatine.

13. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    My knowledge is only from the Wookiepedia but from what i read Xendor was the most successful.

I do like Ventress character though even if she didn't accomplish alot.

14. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    In terms of the quality of opponents she faced though she is very high on the ladder in my opinion.

aalagartassle likes this.
  15. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    I'm not sure who all she fought but yes I think that she held her own against certain opponents.

16. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    She has fought Anakin and Kenobi both individually and at the same time. She has fought Plo Koon. She has fought Ahsoka Tano alone, and while Ahsoka was paired up with Luminara Unduli. She later fought Aayla Secura and Luminara Unduli.

She has done more beyond that even.

17. DarthJenari

Dec 17, 2011
    She fought Mace Windu for a time, as well as Darth Maul and Savage Opress, and while she didn't constantly win these encounters she survived all of them with minimal injury. Really, Anakin's like the only person I can think of who soundly defeated her without her escaping.

Mikaboshi likes this.
  18. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    Yeah, she is an amazingly skilled duelist. One on one she would be a match for all but the best the Jedi has to offer.

19. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    That's very true she is awesome at dueling.

A little reminder about tomorrow.

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  20. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    May the Dark Side of the 4th be with you all.

[face_devil]

Prodigy_Knight likes this.
  21. Prodigy_Knight

Prodigy_Knight Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 10, 2013
    I pledge myself to your teachings Master aalagartassle and I will begin immediately hunting the answers.

As a aside Master the foolish Jedi might be trying to sabotage our chain of command as I did not hear your summoning (Prodigy_Knight) through the Force (my alert screen) ... if it's not the Jedi to be truthfull I do not think they have this power it might be this arcane (pink color tags) version of the summoning you are using.

22. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    [​IMG]

Prodigy_Knight likes this.
  23. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Or Sixth?

It works for both days.

*chuckles*

24. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Yeah true it does.

[​IMG]

Sinrebirth likes this.
  25. DarthJenari

Dec 17, 2011
    Indeed that's some fanon lol but if I remember correctly during The New Rebellion, Luke outright compared Kueller to Palpatine in terms of strength I believe. Stating he hadn't felt anyone that strong since Palpy or Kun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.