main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Season 6/ Bonus Material Discussion (Spoiler Free)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by InterestingLurker, Feb 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Circular Logic

Circular Logic Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2013
    From a Bombad Radio interview back on March 28.
    Yoda apparently will commune with Qui-Gon's Force ghost. Highlighted part sounds promising.
    This link includes the full radio interview, if you are interested.

Barriss_Coffee likes this.
  2. Ani501st

Ani501st Jedi Padawan star 3

Mar 18, 2013
    And 6. Anakin/Obi-Wan friendship arc that JAT talked about.

3. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I completely understand your logic behind those two arcs.

There should be both types of arcs - the more affecting like Mandalore and the more standalone like the droids arc.

Don't get me started on Mortis - it was the biggest waste of time since there was no need for exploring things we already knew to death, but that is another story and I bet it was done for those young fans who have not seen ROTS.

4. Original Oatmeal

Original Oatmeal Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 22, 2013

Who wants to see Bobba Fett kill Cad Bane? Would that make Bobba cooler? Or should they be friends or rivals, enemies or something?

5. Ani501st

Mar 18, 2013
    That would be an interesting end for Bane but I would definitely prefer them to be friends or at least them to be together for one mission before Bane dies ( if he dies during TCW era ).

6. Darth_Quintonis

Darth_Quintonis Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 31, 2013
    Nope, best idea ever!!! :)

InterestingLurker and Ani501st like this.
  7. Darth_Harmon

Darth_Harmon Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2005
    (Quoted you, but corrected your spelling of "Bobba")

I'd want to see Bane taking Boba under his wing, teaching him how to be a more detached, unemotional, bounty hunter. I'd also like to see Boba killing Aurra. Would be a nice way to make Boba more heartless. I felt that in Boba's last appearance, he relied too much on his emotions. Dude needs to chill, like Bane does.

8. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    Maybe Boba will kill Bane....

Maybe after an arc of showing one training the other...

Maybe the arc is about a Great Hunt like in the Old Republic game. Because I heard that in the Bounty Hunters arc that was supposed to be, all hunters were there from Bossk to Cato Parasitti to Embo.

In the end we could have a showdown between the two - a symbolism about the new vs the old - and we have Boba defeat Bane. In this way Boba secures his place as top predator of the galaxy.

Totally. In the old movies, he is cool and calm and silent. Something Bane is and Boba is not as of now in the TCW timeline.
    Maybe Bane will teach Boba that.

Killing Aurra Sing in the show would bring more hatred from already pissed off EU fans.

Detours having Bane points at him possibly surviving the war. But I doubt Detours should be pointed at as a source of Canon or storyline accuracy.

9. Ani501st

Mar 18, 2013
    Really ? That would be awesome all bounty hunters in one arc.

10. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    Yes. I have seen the photo on Dave Filoni's FB page and it was all these actors that we know have voiced bounty hunters on the show and I heard speculation that the picture was after a recording for the hunters arc we were told we would not get with Bane and Boba. And in this picture we have Corey Burton and Daniel Logan, but also Anna Graves (Sugi), Dave Filoni (Embo) Gwen Yeo (Cato Parasitti)...

[​IMG]

11. Ani501st

Mar 18, 2013
    Oh, yeah now I remember this picture, as the speculation said that's probably the bounty hunter arc, I don't think Daniel Logan has ever recorded for another character than Boba.

12. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    I was not sure if in this or the "How to be release" thread I should post this.

BUT...

They could release all arcs that 100% finished - 3 as of now.
    And they could release all the other footage, concept art, cinematics, turntables and so on and so on as DVD extras.
    I mean we might not get the Hunters arc, but if there is, at least, a sequence or two from the arc finished then why not release it as juicy extra on the Bonus Content dvd.

The same with the Yoda arc and so on.

I would die of joy if there is a finished scene with the Separatist Council and Tikkes is there too - all rendered and moving... AAAAAHhhh...

That would be worth a season for me!

Ani501st likes this.
  13. Original Oatmeal

Jan 22, 2013
    who wants to see cade bane kill boba fett?

because then the crowd will drop in shock, "wait, if cade killed bobba, then who is that guy in ESB and ROTJ?"

14. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    That will surely piss off millions of fans that have tried for decades to erase the joke of a death that was in ROTJ...

15. Original Oatmeal

Jan 22, 2013

i love plot twists....... it may piss off fans but it will make me giggle

16. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    Captain Rex.

17. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    If we go by the production numbers, we know that we are getting the Clovis arc which was complete and compromises production number season 4-19, 4-20, and 4-21. So that is one arc, three episodes. Season 5 had 11 episodes that was shown, and another 15 that haven't. I take it that this was going to be shown for season 6. So at best, we got roughly about 18 epsiodes that they can release as bonus content. (Unknown what other are arcs). There might have been a couple of season 6 stuff, but I bet that this was the stuff that they were told to stop and not do.If they are finishing a few arcs, it would make sense if they are doing several 4 parters with a second three parter, meaning that we get somewhere in the ball park of 5 arcs. 3 four parters and 2 three parters.

This is all speculation, but seams plausible and thats if they truly are finishing up the rest. Maybe the other stuff that was written but not finished can be given over to Dark Horse to do. While not the same, it could validate what Filoni said about getting more clone wars. A couple of bonus arcs might be good, but it won't be enough. No matter what we get, it will still be an incomplete show

18. Allana_Rey

Allana_Rey Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    A Cad Bane and Boba Fett arc?

MIND BLOWN! That will be amazing.

19. iPodwithnomusic

iPodwithnomusic Jedi Master star 3

Nov 23, 2012
    Have you seen this picture? It was posted on starwars.com awhile back.

[​IMG]

20. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Death Trap, R2 Come Home, Lethal Trackdown. For Fett anyway.

I wasn't impressed.

21. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    Too much Ahsoka for your liking?

22. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Too much of another really annoying character, Boba Fett.

KenobiSkywalker likes this.
  23. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Cad Bane kill Rex? Only if its a really good fist fight.

24. Ani501st

Mar 18, 2013
    Yeah but are we really sure it comes from TCW ?

25. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    I'd prefer that Bane not die at all in the series but survive up until sometime in the Imperial Era.

TreborSabreon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.