main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub ~~EUC Jedi~~ The Guardians of Light

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by CPL_Macja, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    One wonders where things are going to go now...hmm...

2. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    I would guess up :p

JacensGirl and Bardan_Jusik like this.
  3. JacensGirl

JacensGirl Jedi Master star 4

Apr 25, 2003
    "Mission One.
    Describe and Define The Force in your own words, you may use one quote from a movie or book. You have One week. Post here and upon my approval in the thread. Go now."

Master Adalia-Durron ,

The Force is an invisible presence and network that connects all life in the galaxy. It's a religion, of sorts, as well, in that not all beings believe that it exists, though it is not exclusive to the Jedi, though they are one of the primary groups of users/believers. In this regard, Luke Skywalker pointed out that, "the Force is a river from which many can drink, and the training of the Jedi is not the only cup which can catch it."

There are two main streams of belief when it comes to the Force, the Unifying and the Living Force. My first statement is in accordance with a belief in the Living Force, and it was also believed to have a light and a dark side and that one had to remain mindful of the Force, and of one's surroundings through it. Most of the Jedi Order followed the way of the Living Force.

The Unifying Force interprets the Force as more of a deity who has neither dark nor light sides, but is impartial and omnipresent. I think that the latter makes more sense, that the Force itself does not necessarily have a light or dark side, but one can definitely use it for light or dark purposes, which makes a difference. Though Vergere manipulated Jacen Solo for dark purposes - I do agree with her when she told him: that "the Force was everything, and everything was the Force"; that the Force did not have sides and never took sides. To me, that means that one must be responsibility for the betterment of the galaxy through interaction with the force, not that one's actions are immaterial since the Force itself has no sides.

4. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    awesomejedi for your next task. I would like you to search for and describe four different kinds of force wielding animals. And feel encouraged to elaborate and on whatever your feelings on the subject matter as well.

5. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Lovely work JacensGirl, well done! I will forward the next task later this evening my time as I've just gotten home from work ;)

JacensGirl likes this.
  6. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    Great job Lady Jaye ;)

Sent from a Galaxy far away via R2-N6

JacensGirl likes this.
  7. Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
    I apologize for my lack of presence lately. I have some troubling encounters going on with Darth RL for the foreseeable future.

8. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Hope everything works out for you Chewbie.

[​IMG]

9. Rebecca_Daniels

Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost star 5

Sep 3, 2006
    I'm struggling less with DRL but a lack of writing inspiration... of course, I'm the last to post in the cafeteria group so maybe we'll get another post up in there before the ruins group returns, eh?

10. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    To make things at least a little more interesting, the people at the Temple may be able to sense the sudden burst of dark side energy and the malevolent presence that was just extinguished. At the very least, the Temple's sensors may've detected all that seismic activity that led to a new crater being put into Saridona Prime :p

That would be with permission from CPL_Macja of course though I don't see why not. Would have put something about that in there if I had thought about it before posting :oops:

Ah well, was just too focused on Alec getting his revenge on the zappy-zap crystal.

11. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    I would suspect that the pull/song/music has now gone too, would I be right?

12. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    I would assume so.

13. dewback_rancher

dewback_rancher Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2009
    Hey, I find that insulting. :p

14. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003

Pity. Something to work on then, yes? A Jedi does not get insulted. O:) ;)

15. JacensGirl

JacensGirl Jedi Master star 4

Apr 25, 2003
    Thank you, Master, and Grand Master. :)

Hope things start looking up, Chewie [:D]

16. dewback_rancher

dewback_rancher Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2009
    A Jedi should also have at least enough insight to know when another is making a play on words about "we don't serve Dew(back) here" and is not, in fact, insulted in the slightest. But given the smilies, I imagine you already knew that. Well-played! [face_laugh]

17. BultarSwan

Jul 5, 2003
    See, that's why I like you. Smarts and fun all around good. ;) (that one was real.)

18. The Saarai'ari

The Saarai'ari Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2013
    April 14, 2013.

I think that's right.

Tag: BultarSwan

P.S. Sorry if I haven't been online much guys. My grandma just recently passed away, so I and my folks are dealing with that.

19. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Sorry to hear that. [:D]

[​IMG]

The Saarai'ari likes this.
  20. BultarSwan

Jul 5, 2003
    I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. That's tough. You'll be in my prayers. Thank-you for the quote. If drl (darth real life) ever does strike again, let us know. You've been missed. ;)

The Saarai'ari likes this.
  21. The Saarai'ari

The Saarai'ari Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2013
    Thanks guys.

BultarSwan Anyways, did I get your question right?

22. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    I am sorry to hear that news, but I am sure you have some wonderful memories. [:D]

23. BultarSwan

Jul 5, 2003
    That you did. :) Let me know when drl eases up on you and then, if you'd like, we can proceed. :)

24. General Valerian

General Valerian Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 6, 2013
    'Sup fellow Jedi.

25. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    My condolences.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.