main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Mark Hamill Confirms Fisher is back .....

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by chris hayes, May 8, 2013.

1. chris hayes

chris hayes Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 13, 2012
  2. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    Tell me something I dont know :p

Luke *ehh I'm too lazy to call him by his real name* once again stated the obvious that the new kids will be doing the heavy action duty. No shock but I guess further confirmation that there will be a new cast *even though there was never that much chance there wouldn't be but hey can't help but know more*

3. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    Luke Skywalker? Forget that, let him also be the director for Episode VIII.

4. Sum-Wan

Sum-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Feb 16, 2013
    wondering if the fact that Fisher is already on board means that she was signed on first because her role is more important to the story than Hamill's... maybe the ST will revolve around her offspring and Luke will be a bachelor...

Jedirush2112 likes this.
  5. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Too lazy...? It's the same amount of letters... and equally as distant from one another on a keyboard. Luke Mark.

The depths of such lethargy is astounding! Astounding!

6. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Keep going...I like this...

7. Darth Claire

Dec 21, 2012
    Well sorry I'm used to just calling him Luke or Hamill.

8. Allana_Rey

Allana_Rey Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    Well with her pretty much confirmed I'm sure he'll be confirmed as well in the next few months to come!

9. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Hamill...? That's 2 extra letters to type! Two!!! Ah! Ah! Ah!
    [​IMG]

10. Ridley Solo

Ridley Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2010
    Well, that's FOUR times (Five, counting GL's input) that we've heard Fisher's coming back. Ford is acting for all the world like he's having a ball with an NDA so he's practically confirmed, too. [face_dancing] How weird that it seems Mark is looking like the last one to sign on! I would have thought he'd be the first one on board.

He almost sounds afraid to confirm anything or come back for fear of disappointing the fans. :( Come on, Mark. Just come back in a full Jedi robe as Jedi Master Skywalker and we'll all be happy. :D Pleeeeaaase??? [face_praying]

11. Darth Claire

Dec 21, 2012
    Oh whatever. ;)

Jedirush2112 likes this.
  12. Sum-Wan

Sum-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Feb 16, 2013
    yeah.. I don't.. my money is still on Luke being married / having offspring, despite my previous comment :p

Ryus likes this.
  13. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    MH or LS.

Jedirush2112 likes this.
  14. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    Oh this dance again.

DarthBreezy likes this.
  15. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    Now, that's more like it!

eht13 likes this.
  16. Sistros

Sistros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 24, 2010
    oh Mr Hamill you little tease :p

17. Darth Claire

Dec 21, 2012
    I can understand why hamill would be nervous about returning. Fans have been waiting for years to see him return and if he doesn't live up to their expectations then well...hell will be unleashed. No easy task but I try not to worry too much (worrying is not good for the mind). I just hope he does well even though he won't satisfy all of us but a majority would be nice :)

Jedirush2112 likes this.
  18. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    OK, how's this: show me a movie that I would not have liked back in the days when I was a teenage/20-something romantic idealist, and I'll be happy. If that can be achieved while Luke has a wife and kids, bring it.

Turning off the music, as I've heard all the "but but Disney but but fairy tale but but marketing" arguments.

Carry on.

But yeah, bring back Mark in full Jedi robe with a green lightsaber. I like the photoshopped image of him with the Obi-Wan-esque beard that's been floating around as well.

PrincessKenobi likes this.
  19. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    I refuse to "speculate" in terms of applying my personal idea of what would be amazing to any film. I have been able to roll with most films, regardless of what was delivered to me by the filmmakers by having such an outlook. It's quite good on a nerd's bloodpressure.

20. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    I was referring to someone saying Fisher has confirmed. :p I'm waiting for the inevitable lol just kidding. Otherwise I agree with you. :p

21. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Good point.

Jedi Merkurian likes this.
  22. Sistros

Sistros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 24, 2010
    "]I refuse to "speculate" in terms of applying my personal idea of what would be amazing to any film. I have been able to roll with most films, regardless of what was delivered to me by the filmmakers by having such an outlook. It's quite good on a nerd's bloodpressure.
    ---------------

I've this view on Batman And Robin, being a huge Batman fan (as you know) :p

Pfluegermeister likes this.
  23. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    I didn't see ANYTHING that said 'Carrie is confirmed' outright - it looks like it was cobbled together from his remarks from the 'Jedi' event on the 4th - * cynical*

24. Immortiss

Immortiss Force Ghost star 5

Mar 10, 2013
    They're all back and richer than ever. I think we can move on.

Ryus likes this.
  25. Jedirush2112

Jedirush2112 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2013
    Hammill is actually much shorter than Skywalker. She actually took the long way home. There's no Lethergy here! Just a Momentary Lapse of Reason.
    ;)

26. Jedirush2112

Jedirush2112 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2013
    Are you referring to her husband, Han Solo perhaps? I think they are all in, all the main charcters from ROTJ! We might even get Even McGregor Standing in as a Ghost-Kenobi though it would be more efficient just to have Yoda.

[face_money_eyes]