main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Students DDC 2013 complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 4, 2013.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Fay is appearing in the Dark Horse comics and she was the inspiration for a lot of my stories
    Here is the next entry with the challenge 'sick day'

@Jade_eyes
    @Hazel
    @AzureAngel2

Entry 7
    I don’t have enough engwa eiaala to endure treatment. Kaagi was giving me exercises for my legs and arms. I am glad he had given me enough painkillers but despite those my thighs were protesting with all the scarred skin. I am scheduled for another procedure to treat that skin tomorrow and yes that can give me a sick day if Kaagi doesn’t give me some anti-mausea medicines.

- - -

A sick day, Jehna shouldn’t worry about that. Dad will give him medicines and before and after the procedure a nice air-show.
    Ivano told us about the fun he had with the air-show in the Jeditemple.

Air-shows; that had him remembering the fun he had after he gave his former colleagues orange coloured BA-masks. The government issued masks had those firefighters suffering from smudged faces (not bad for your health) and smoke inhalation (intervention from medics necessary) because they leaked. Positive pressure sets as used here on Moniron and on more planets don’t have that problem. And synthrubber masks – it doesn’t matter if they are black, yellow or orange – don’t give smudges. Aaqu wants to write something too about masks.

- - -

Masks yes. We used those in the Jeditemple for patients. We had the nose- and mouth covering masks and the full face masks with visor for treatment in the bacta-tank. They were black. But a healer coming with the yellow coloured ones had us coping with funny comments from a certain Jedi.

Obi-Wan was scheduled for bacta-treatment after one of his many mishaps. We had given him the relaxants – necessary for a patient entering a bacta-tank awake and more or less alert – and fitted him with a yellow mask. And that had us listening to a bacta-high Kenobi singing about a yellow submarine and fish. And each time after that ‘yellow mask incident’ he commented on the masks.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Loved how the reminiscences flowed into one another. [face_laugh] on the yellow submarine. ;)

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  3. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Bacta-high Kenobi [face_laugh] Obi-Wan sure has a lot of mishaps.

4. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Masks yes. We used those in the Jeditemple for patients.

I should definitely go to bed now. Had some weird Halloween visions here!

Liked your update anyway. But after managing to ruin my hands today by cleaning the entire house, including the floors and the washing up, I am tired as hell and need sleep, good sleep.

I read on tomorrow, because there were more updates from you. Well, I hope at least I can, because this place is swarmed with family members visiting my husband & me for Easter.

5. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Something from long ago (Beatles)
    He had if you follow all the Obi-fanfics
    Weekend is coming and here is the next entry with the April challenge
    @Jade_eyes
    @Hazel
    @AzureAngel2

Entry 8

Kaagi was funny with his air-show. First he floated me on the table. After I was settled and attached to all the thingies he began with the syringes zooming around in the OT. A mask was put on my nose and mouth and I was ordered to get counting the syringes. One of them was gone of course being emptied in the tap of my IV. And I was coming to see the others when I knew no more until Kaagi was ordering me to exhale air. Yup I was coming out of the sedation after a dream. That was a very nice dream with Kaagi singing and dancing in the rain and I joining him because it ended up in a pool with a big waterfight, getting submerged and ordered to breathe out. My thighs have been treated. And I have no sick day because there are enough anti-nausea medicines and painkillers in the drip to have me very sleepy and…

- - -

Jehna fell asleep when I entered his room. I had wanted to ask him something but that will have to wait. And that something? I don’t write what that is all about.

- - -

A something? Interesting! Jehna and Aaqu conspiring to do something for me? Or are they planning something for Ivano Arvedai? I have seen Lionel Keranan, Aradan Mirdees and Aaqu riding on the beach.
    Ivano and I will be celebrating a birthday soon. That something must be for both of us.
    Erenya must know about it too. She was like a Mon Calamarian shell mouth when I asked her something.[face_thinking]

AzureAngel2 and Jade_eyes like this.
  6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Liked the air show, water-filled dream, and the secrecy ;)

7. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    A surprise in the works? ;)

8. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    A something? Interesting! Jehna and Aaqu conspiring to do something for me? Or are they planning something for Ivano Arvedai?

Your part of the SW universe is always full of pranks and fun. Thanks!

9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    and more secrecy in the next post
    yes but not in the next entry giving more hints
    pranks yes;) and leading to

Entry 9

Sleepy medicines! Yeah but I could answer Aaqu’s questions about a something and that? Marhin sure writes in this diary too.
    I will not write about the something. Tomorrow he will find out what the something is. And I can tell you it had me rather tired today.

- - -

I have given Jehna enough medicines to keep him sleepy and unaware of the pain his legs are still giving him.
    Burn wounds are awful. I have seen a lot of those treating Jedi, especially during those dratted wars.
    But Jehna wants to go ahead with the plans for the something and for that I have been visiting certain persons.

- - -

A something and certain persons, huh Jehna and Aaqu are very vague. What can be a something that’s interesting for Ivano and me?
    I don’t know. And getting Erenya involved?
    The something must be something big.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] Enjoyed the mysteriousness and the back and forth between the diarists.

11. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Ooh, the mystery grows thicker...

earlybird-obi-wan and Jade_eyes like this.
  12. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Yepp, medicines can make sleepy at times.

13. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Now to end the mystery
    And it is revealed
    The next entry has the random challenge. I had on the wookieepedia Welona

Welona was the tenth and final month of the Tapani calendar. It followed Relona
    @Jade_eyes
    @Hazel
    @AzureAngel2

Entry 10

The something was a big surprise for me. I was going to my work in the hospital after a nice breakfast in bed with Erenya. That was after Erindi came in with all her toys and settled between us in the large bed. She had her Beesie toy with her of course and that thing tickling my nose had me sneezing and her giggling and hollering Beesie. And a second Beesie – dad’s astromech – came in to see what that was all about. Erenya ordered Beesie to get the breakfast. She must have sneaked out of the bed before Erindi came in and ordered Beesie to bring that breakfast as soon as Erindi began to shout.

Ahem I was reading the schedule board and surprise – only Aaqu, Kaagi and Aradan had been Jehna’s therapists for his legs – I was ordered to go to Jehna’s room and who was there besides Aaqu and Aradan? No more guesses. Ivano was there just as surprised as me when I came in. And the something? Jehna will write about it.
    I have this to tell: My surgery to remove those metal thingies from my bones is planned for Welona 1.
    - - -

I took my first steps. With Kaagi taking care of the attached thingies I felt the support coming from Aaqu and Aradan but more so – when those two went to get a planned something with the somethings that were the surprises from outside my room – from Ivano and Marhin. They gave me support holding my arms. It was a big birthday surprise for them that I could walk to a wheelchair that was taken into the room. Before I sat down I had the two packages taken from the seat by Ivano and Marhin. The packages had a saddle-blanket inside. It will be nice to see those blankets on Dewali and Farhan.

And there was a big surprise for me when I got a saddle-blanket from Lionel. ‘Get walking Jehna and you will be able to ride very soon with me.’ That was what Lionel told me when he came to congratulate Ivano and Marhin.

- - -

Erenya had bought the three saddle-blankets with help from Lionel Keranan. She was in cahoots with us from the beginning and was doubled over with laughter when she read this diary. I have to go now to give Jehna his therapy.

AzureAngel2 and Jade_eyes like this.
  14. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Great progress with therapy and wonderful surprises that motivate to healing

15. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    That was a very nice surprise. :)

16. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Erenya had bought the three saddle-blankets with help from Lionel Keranan. She was in cahoots with us from the beginning and was doubled over with laughter when she read this diary. I have to go now to give Jehna his therapy.

All very positive developments. Thank you! :)

17. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    and more to come in the next entry

@Jade_eyes
    @Hazel
    @AzureAngel2

Entry 11

WOW Aaqu gave me therapy. Now I am rather stiff after moving around my bed a lot but I can tell you it helps to recover. Kaagi will come to take care of the stiff muscles. And Aradan coming and seeing me moving had him commenting that if I keep going like that I can leave the hospital in the next month. Yup, even Marhin confirms it. I can leave on the same day as him after his thingies removal.

- - -

Jehna had his therapy from me and sure he is progressing rapidly now that he has that wheelchair to move around. He is now able to leave his room and that’s what counts for him. Going to one of the gardens is nice and a visit to the restaurant sure is.
    And our midi-chlorians are multiplying too. The Force isn’t that elusive anymore. I managed to lift a pebble.

- - -

He calls that a pebble. It was a rock and a large one. And dad was grinning ‘size matters not’ and quoting more Yoda things. Yoda should be here. That sure would shut up dad.
    Or maybe this and I have to go. He is there.

18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Yay for the recovery and visit to the gardens. How nice about the midis returning.

19. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Hoping for a full recovery. :) @};-

20. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    They will and it is leading to this sweet entry

@Jade_eyes
    @Hazel
    @AzureAngel2

Entry 12

You should have seen dad’s face yesterday when I quoted Yoda and tapped dad on his shin with a gnarled piece of lionellan wood. He began to tell me that Yoda used a gimer stick that was collected – each time after the old stick was worn down – on a special mission taken by Yoda to the planet Genesia. There he meditated before one of the gimer bushes in the mountains until a piece of that bush floated in his hands. He needed new sticks because he chewed often on the stick to consume its helpful nutrients, which also aided him in meditation.

- - -

Lionellan wood. That brings me to today’s visit of Lionel. He came to the hospital today when I was in my wheelchair going with Aaqu accompanying me to the great lawn before the entrance. And who was with him and Sarhan? He brought Andar. You should have seen him prancing around my wheelchair, ruffling my hair and resting for a long time with his nose against my chest. He sure was happy to see me. And going again with Lionel? No problem. It is as if he knows that I cannot train him yet. And he knows that Lionel or his father – when Lionel has duty – will come now each day to the lawn.

- - -

Jehna going to the great lawn means work for me.
    See, a visiting husan sure makes you dirty when it is the hair season. And I like that work because I see the joy it brings to Jehna to see his husan and Lionel’s.

Ah Lynne is here.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Nice reason to stop writing. Lynne's arrival ;) Sweet with the husan's visit. @};-

22. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Very sweet! ♥

23. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Yes, indeed. A very sweet update! [face_love]

24. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Thank you again. The next entry is about what is happening in the galaxy with the Skywalkers

@Jade_eyes
    @Hazel
    @AzureAngel2

Entry 13

Lynne here meant going with her for a delightful ride – getting dirty and hair covered – on Imdal. He is getting old and not as agile anymore but what do you expect. He is 75. I have gotten him as a present from Jasir Ere-Dun after escaping from my cabin when the imperials were hunting me. Anakin Skywalker – fallen to the dark side and known as Darth Vader – had found out that I was on Moniron and came to destroy me. He was deceived by the powers of the Dunai elder, thought that he had torched me when he set fire to the cabin and went away from Moniron after erasing the planet from the star charts.

- - -

I am glad that Darth Vader – he is now again Anakin Skywalker and united with his beloved wife Padmé Amidala – erased Moniron from the star charts. That way we had no visits from Yuuzhan Vong and bugs. And the all out galactic war started by Jacen Solo had no influence on the Irel starcluster either. Jacen; he too is now one with the Force and like my father said, he must have had a very good reason to turn into Darth Caedus. There is something sinister brewing. Jehna voiced it very apt. He said ‘Sith were dark but this is dark hole dark.’

- - -

I am following the news. Young Jedi are falling to a strange psychosis. Two Jedi knights – the Horn siblings – are now encased in carbonite. Luke Skywalker is exiled from the Jeditemple. But Kaagi remarked that Luke’s exile can lead to something good when he came to give me therapy.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  25. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    I am very happy Moniron is a bastion of safety. :D