main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Quick Question About The Star Wars Universe Races

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by cgags1789, May 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cgags1789

cgags1789 Jedi Youngling

May 9, 2013
    Hey there. So I was talking with one of the few people I talk about Star Wars with and he asked me about my favorite race. I picked Sith and he picked Wookies. Then he asked if it was possible to have a Vampire like race....... This kinda stopped me. I know there is a race that looks a lot like Bats but not Vampires. I hope you know what I'm talking about but if not I will explain. When I say Vampire like I'm talking about a Human looking race with larger canine teeth and a ability to drain either life, blood, or even the force from who they bite. I tried to look it up already but found a race that can control others with these tentacles on their cheeks. Also do you think there would ever be a race like this? I know it sounds stupid since there should never be a glitter vampire race like in the Twilight Series(I just died a little inside even saying that) but I'm talking about the Dark Side Wielding warriors that strike fear in even the toughest Jedi. Thanks for any help.

2. Robimus

Robimus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 6, 2007
    BultarSwan and zarkinfrood like this.
  3. cgags1789

cgags1789 Jedi Youngling

May 9, 2013
    Yes but I'm looking for a fanged type. Or is it possible Dark Corruption can make canine teeth grow? I didn't put that in before because I forgot about it.

4. zark

zark Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2009
    No such luck mate. The Anzati mentioned above by Robimus are the closest thing to it that I know of.

5. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    And the Sith aren't really a race, more of a culture/religion. ;)

6. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    Well they were a race. Though the Sith Race is long extinct by the PT-times.

7. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Thars what I meant, they've not been around for as long as say....the dinosaurs!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.