main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Mark Hamill Confirms Fisher is back .....

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by chris hayes, May 8, 2013.

1. Jedirush2112

Jedirush2112 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2013
    I would be satisfied if he just lowers his Jedi Hood and fires up a lightsabre. No need to cut anyone down, you could use the force to throw things like you dad did a long time ago. I know he made an impression on you, specially that steel column curve ball that you swung at and miss. That had some fierce movement on it. Anyway, I know you've been spending the last 30+ sum years rehearsing for a chance to show off what you learned. You just can't wait to throw things around. I understand, kid with a new toy or in your case Geiser with New powers. Regardless, we get it. Just sign on the dotted line get your nice load of $$$ and throw some crap around but don't forget to lower your hood.We want to see that great CGI work on those wrinkles!

[face_praying]

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  2. chris hayes

chris hayes Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 13, 2012
    So Fisher's definitely on board , Ford is most probably on board , Hamill is possibly probably on board ......For the love of god Disney when are you going to absolutely confirm everyone is on board & your all sailing :confused: ......

3. Echo-07

Echo-07 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2012
    I would call that a Freudian slip. Not that we didn't already know.

Awesome news!

4. sethg

sethg Manager Emeritus star 2 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 3, 2012
    nice to see that hamill is starting to open up about his involvement.

mostly i can't get over the last line -- how can they have their severed heads thrown in their faces if their faces are on the heads that are being thrown?

DarthApprentice likes this.
  5. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    I was finding it rather abnormal that... of all people... Ford has been the one doing the most open & optimistic chatting about his involvement...

6. Lord Tuvitor

Lord Tuvitor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 27, 2003
    Ford's got a lot of clout and can probably get away with it more.

Jedi Merkurian likes this.
  7. Luke Heffernan

Luke Heffernan Jedi Youngling

Apr 29, 2013
    Let me put it this way, there is no way in hell that they would make Episode 7 with only Fisher of The Big 3. So now that Fisher is in so are Hamill and Ford without doubt ;) It is now just an matter of time before they are all announced[face_dancing]

Also remember that it was said earlier this year that, either The Big 3 will return or they would simply write them all out. So like I said, now that Fisher is confirmed, Hamill and Ford will soon follow ..

Hopalong Hutt likes this.
  8. Pfluegermeister

Pfluegermeister Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 30, 2003
    So let me see if I get this straight: if I say this exact same thing, I'm nothing but a PT-hater, but if Mark Hamill says it, people are totally supportive of it? And again, all either of us has done is POINT OUT THE GLARINGLY OBVIOUS. Oh, no, there's NO double standard at all... :rolleyes:

And as far as Carrie is concerned, if Mark has revealed anything of consequence during the Return of the Jedi screening he attended this last week, it's that Carrie wanted in practically the exact instant they were told by Lucas that there would even BE another trilogy during their August 2012 luncheon with him. And of course she's been entirely consistent in continuing to say she wants in ever since. Since she has openly expressed interest, all that remains is the formality of signing her and deciding how much she'll get for her time. It's also established fact that A, the other two actors of the Big Three have also expressed interest; that B, Lucas had already anticipated their being involved; and that C, the Disney/LFL people have been talking to them, so this business of formalizing their involvement is all just a matter of time. It's not a question of IF, but of WHEN. This attitude where we're all on pins and needles over "will-they-or-won't-they" is both ridiculous and a waste of time.

9. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    You took the quick and easy path, as Vader did. :)

Darth Chiznuk and Sum-Wan like this.
  10. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Forever will it dominate my destiny. No wait, I can quit anytime I want. :p

11. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    "When I return I shall have an even better backend profit sharing deal more than you can possibly imagine."

Jedi Merkurian likes this.
  12. FRAGWAGON

FRAGWAGON Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2012
    I like this thread. The OP spelled Mark's last name correctly. ONE M PEOPLE! ONE!

13. chris hayes

Nov 13, 2012
    I'm a PT trilogy lover especially the last half of the trilogy so I appreciate it when Mark Hamill doesn't hate on them and supports what GL has done......

14. FRAGWAGON

FRAGWAGON Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2012
    Yeah he even stuck up for Jar Jar...."He's SUPPOSED to be ANNOYING!!" He understands George.

15. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Duly edited.

16. chris hayes

Nov 13, 2012
    LOL If George meant Jar Jar to be annoying he pulled it of magnificently =D=..........

Arawn_Fenn and WatTamborWoo like this.
  17. GoJohnnyGo

GoJohnnyGo Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 19, 2012
    at most they are equaly important IMO... i'd still bet Luke is the most important of the big 3

18. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    Yeah, he pretty much confirms it right there.

19. Echo-07

Echo-07 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2012
    I've said from the day it was revealed that Ford was "up for it" that it was delightfully ironic, since he was presumed by most everyone to be done with SW once and for good.

20. credar

credar Jedi Master star 3

Sep 18, 2011
    Well I mean thinking about it, did ANY of the characters acutally LIKE Jar-Jar? Not really.

21. Sum-Wan

Sum-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Feb 16, 2013
    Why the edit? I do not think he will be a widower, because the EU will not be used. I think he will be either married with offspring or a bachelor (never married)

22. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Edited because the EU will be used :p

23. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I hope they use parts of the EU, just not that part.

24. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    What if they ONLY use the bad parts of the EU, like Force Sloths and cloned Emperors?

25. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I'd rather no EU use at all than Mara, Thrawn, Jag Fel or cloned characters.