main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series What should Ahsoka's fate be?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Gry Sarth, Aug 6, 2010.

?

What should Ahsoka's fate be?

1. Killed in a lightsaber duel (Grievous, Ventress, etc)

11.2%
  2. Killed by someone else (Bane, Vizsla, Boba, etc)

14.0%
  3. Noble self-sacrifice (ie. Weapons Factory)

17.5%
  4. Expelled from the Jedi Order

12.6%
  5. Away on a solo mission

3.7%
  6. Assigned to a new master

4.6%
  7. Knighted and away on a mission

4.9%
  8. Inserted in Order 66 sequence being killed

11.7%
  9. Fallen to the Dark Side

6.0%
  10. MIA/POW

13.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Quintonis

Darth_Quintonis Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 31, 2013
    phatdude1138

What's the source of that picture? It's pretty good. :)

Ani501st likes this.
  2. Ani501st

Ani501st Jedi Padawan star 3

Mar 18, 2013
    I'm satisfied with what Filoni did with Ahsoka character. I wanted her to leave this war and this is what they did with her.
    She is a special character in my eyes, I wanted her fate to be special.

rumblewagon and Original Oatmeal like this.
  3. phatdude1138

phatdude1138 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 2, 2005
  4. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    This thread still floating around...?

The way she exited TCW, her fate could literally be anything. Anything.

As a wise man once said: "Only after disaster can we be resurrected. It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything."

And ahsoka did lose everything, bigtime. From here she could go literally any direction. Only limited by the creativity of whatever writer picks her up eventually.

If they do ever give her a conclusive fate though, it will probably be something dumb, formulaic and predictable.

5. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I gotta admit I would like to see her dead corpse just to make sure she can't resurface Post-OT anywhere. I'm pretty sure Ahsoka is frozen for future projects. I wouldn't really be bothered with her showing up in a Darktimes Spin off of TCW although I'd rather her be sidelined to occasionally reoccurring. I'm fine with her exit walking off into what had to be a sunset given the shows cancellation and getting a resolve for her character arc.

TreborSabreon likes this.
  6. Tevase2

Tevase2 Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 12, 2011
    It would ironic if Anakin killed Ahsoka in order 66

7. SeinEwigerSchatten

SeinEwigerSchatten Jedi Padawan star 1

May 10, 2013
    There is no Order66 for Ahsoka. She is not part of the Jedi order anymore. Ahsoka is a civilian now. Vader would only be forced to kill her, if she decides to fight the new Empire as a member of the rebellion/resistance. And i hope the new show will have this story.

Darth_Pevra likes this.
  8. Tevase2

Tevase2 Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 12, 2011
    Australia hasn't received that episode yet, but i apologies. I just looked it up, my bad

9. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    No Ahsoka as part of the Rebellion, please. Although her being part of the Rebellion would be a hell of a lot more palatable than her actually starting it.

10. Darth_Pevra

Darth_Pevra Chosen One star 6

May 21, 2008
    How would Ahsoka found the rebellion anyway? She is not a politician.

I wouldn't mind if she participated in the rebellion, however. It would fit her.

11. RG4

RG4 Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 16, 2013
    You know that's from an artist who adores the Barrissoka paring rite? But anyway, she still needs to die, I stand by my choice many months after the series hath ended.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  12. SeinEwigerSchatten

May 10, 2013
    Barissoka is a new age religion.

13. Darth Valkyrus

Apr 12, 2013
    Kills palpatine just by looking at him.

Takes over, becoming even more powerful, eventually becoming the God-Empress of Mankind.

That's right, the star wars you knew was just some old Palpatinian propaganda.

Asked for comment, a grinning Dave Filoni said "this was always George's vision"

In other news, George Lucas cannot be found. Unconfirmed reports claim he was last seen being bundled into a black suburban by a gang of masked men.

14. SeinEwigerSchatten

May 10, 2013
    ^^ This

I would watch that.

Adult Ahsoka Tano aka Darth Khaaos would rock as a Sith empress. OMG

Darth KHAAOS!!! ^:)^

Tevase2 likes this.
  15. Circular Logic

Circular Logic Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2013
    Force, this reminds me of some ridiculous fanart of Ahsoka killing Darth Vader with a Force Choke, tossing Palpatine into the lava on Mustafar, then decapitating Boba Fett and collecting his scalp; oh and she finally becomes the Galactic Empress.

Darth Khaaos? Not that ridiculous treatment idea again...

Sad thing is, I bet that in his wildest fantasies, Dave Filoni would not be averse to this happening in some sort of Star Wars AU. GL may have conceived the character, but in the end it's Filoni who gets to decide her fate. And yes, I think that Ahsoka probably should perish sometime between RotS and the OT, or at least before the ST so as to ensure she doesn't randomly appear in the upcoming films, raising more audience questions than answers. Fans can be satisfied with a heroic death, while detractors can breathe a sigh of relief that she won't ever appear in the ST. Win-win right? Maybe some EU author could tackle this if she isn't finished off in the new animated series...

16. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    "Oh hell" doesn't even begin to cover that level of horror.

Not be averse? He'd be the happiest cartoon-franchise-writer alive.

Agreed.

17. DatPadawan

DatPadawan Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 17, 2013
    Any particular reason, other than you hating the character? Is it completely non-negotiable or only if Filoni directs?

I personaly would like to see more Ahsoka in the new series. Just like some want more Ventress or more Bane, matter of taste really.

She'll never get a death scene if she isn't featured in something again, just saying...

18. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Next updated super deluxe Special Edition of Episode 4 shows Ahsoka holding Alderaan together after the Death Star's failed attempt to blow it up while sitting & meditating on the surface of a nearby active sun. Millions of voices cried out, but were suddenly relieved.

19. SeinEwigerSchatten

May 10, 2013
    Ahsoka the running gag of Star Wars? I like your ideas!

No, i can realy imagine how she walks around in the galaxy and is doing whatever she wants. She walks in the emperors office and telling him what a bad guy and how ugly he is. After that she enters Vaders meditation chamber without asking and tells him that she is not pleased with his actions, "Hey skyguy, why you have betrayed Padme? You are a bad Skyguy! BAD SKYGUY!!!"

Fun aside i think Filoni will give her a great final, because she is definatly his favourite and made him rich and powerfull. He must be gratefull and bow down infront of the new empresss of the galaxy. I wish i also had a OC which makes me rich! Rich like the Bilderburgers!!! omg.

20. Darth Valkyrus

Apr 12, 2013
    Is this before or after the edition in which Alderaan shoots first?

21. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Completely non-negotiable? No. But in seasons 3-5, I got really, really tired of hearing about how awesome Ahsoka is and how skilled and wise she is and what a disaster certain situations would be if she weren't there. If she's part of the Rebellion, it would be more of the same as far as that goes. Enough. Already. Hell, even her leaving the Order was supposed to be because she was so wise and so good and just could not stay in an Order that had become so corrupt. [face_beatup]

Hell, she's Anakin Skywalker's Padawan, let her decide the Empire is better.

I liked her in the first two seasons, in fact I liked her a lot in season 1; but she got taken down a few pegs when she behaved like a know-it-all then, as opposed to everyone cow towing to her Infinite Wisdom.

(And Myke, you rock. :D )

22. DatPadawan

DatPadawan Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 17, 2013

So she actively joins the empire? Like she becomes one of the empires agents and serves as an anti-villain or something?

Or she just accepts the empire and does odd jobs for a living?

The former could be interesting, providing she is an anti-villain rather that just a straight up puppy kicking villain.

If just the latter it'll be difficult to kill her with all but her biggest detractors being satisfied. I don't want to see Ahsoka working in space-walmart on Alderaan the day the Death Star blows it up just so people can have that closure. That would be really cheap, I'd rather she just be left alone as have that happen.

23. Darth Valkyrus

Apr 12, 2013
    You have foreseen it!

[​IMG]

24. Circular Logic

Circular Logic Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2013
    ^ Foreseen, but sadly, not unseen.

Togruta and Darth Valkyrus like this.
  25. SeinEwigerSchatten