main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Edited it. Thanks for catching that, Sith. :)

So, clearly, I'm beginning to lay a road for Echoes in Eternity. I feel that the Organization post was the biggest storyline bit so far to date, shinning light on the possible (but not all) paths for Echoes. Thoughts?

2. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    I like the idea that they look after Corellians.

3. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Posts are up for the Mandalorians. Thanks to Bravo and kommando104 for what info to throw out there for their character's background checks.

[​IMG]

4. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Bravo, is Rav Cater a bit of a mystery? I went looking for his character sheet and couldn't find it. He seems to have a grudge against Taller

5. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
  6. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Bardan

7. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Sure thing. I had to look it up too, and then got the info I needed from Bravo anyway. :p

[​IMG]

8. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I remember reading an article somewhere a long, long time ago about Jedi in the Old Republic who were of Corellian roots who had a tendency to rebel against the Jedi Order and protect only Corellia. That's where I got the original idea.

9. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Great posts for Atin and Lasso. That 'Two Thumbs' situation really came up smelling of roses. I really liked that.

Are the Mercs recruiting anywhere after Smugglers Run, or heading straight for Port Haven?

10. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Bravo, you killed off Two Thumbs! I didn't expect that. I figured we were headed down the path of Taab being uncaring, over protective and wrong while Two Thumbs brought about a story of redemption. Guess I was wrong! :p

[​IMG]

11. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    You'll have your chance, Jusik, for redemption. When the time arrives, I'll send you a PM. In fact, I just hinted at it IC with a particular NPC...

12. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    nice fighting between Cain and Rav, if it continues someone will be carried out unconscious once Fress is done with them.

13. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I've updated the Quick Reference with the pictures of the levels for the Johnny Boy. I think it looks pretty good with the added photos for reference instead of clicking on the website page all the time. Go check it out! :D

CPL_Macja has been BUSY with all of his hard work in the Intervention Wiki. Go check it out! :cool:

14. kommando104

kommando104 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 27, 2013
    Don't worry Falcon, Cain is a master at deescalation. Wouldn't want things to get too exciting. ;)

15. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    I didn't think so, just playing her the way I play her when she's in a bar scene.

Usually the one who attempts to hit on her gets put in his place in a way to make the other realize they are in over their heads.

16. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    I still need to put together same for the DD. Not forgotten about it.

17. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Well Bravo, I be stymied how the Ryn stopped Atin after he already took a perch a level up, and Chris headed to the bar (opposite directions after entering). :confused:

18. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    I saw that too Mitthy. I was planning on having Atin come down from his perch and give Chris a progress report (hopefully rather clandestinely, but he is young so who knows :p ) at the beginning of my next post so they can be together for the Ryn's approach. Yeah it is a bit of "backdating" the start of my next post to before Bravo's but only by a few minutes. Unless you two have any better ideas.

[​IMG]

19. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
  20. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    :cool: Then barring any objection from Bravo, I will go ahead and get that posted. Probably tomorrow.

[​IMG]

21. Whitelight

Whitelight Jedi Master star 4

Aug 10, 2007
    Hey guys sorry about the rl disappearing I'm still in this. Just a little busy this week with new job.

I really didn't want to say anything until now but I have a new job with the DHHS which is Government Job for the State of NE Dept. of Human & Health Service. with full benefits and a pay incress I feel that I owe JediFalcon for not at less pm her that might disappear for awhile.

22. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    I know a few of the double-letter abbreviations for American states, but NE is not one that jumps out at me. What would that be then?

Also, congratulations, Whitelight! =D=

23. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    congrats whitelight, that's great news

24. Whitelight

Whitelight Jedi Master star 4

Aug 10, 2007
    Thanks Sith, and JediFalcon,

NE, stands for Nebraska or like Kansas out in the middle of nowhere, bread basket of USA. but then they grow more corn and beef. :p

25. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    I have my next post just about ready to go. Just waiting on the answer to a question I just PMed to Mitthy before I go ahead with it.

[​IMG]