main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Acolytes of Darkness v.2 - Welcome the new Dark Lady of the Sith!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by darth_nemisis, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011
    ****appears from the shadows***

I await another warrior task dark lady

2. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    Hooray another peon to smoosh face into the ground and stuff.

Dung Beetle *ahahahha*

...This makes no sense because I should be in bed.Take 5 dsp for the chocolate and I shall sleep with one eye open and gather my thoughts enough to set you a task.

3. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    *Evil Crackle*[face_devil]

Darth Aiser likes this.
  4. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
  5. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    aalagartassle - Your Warrior task - Name all Sith Ranks and give description. (Sith Warrior, Sith Lord Etc)

6. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    M_M have you done a creative writing task before?

7. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    I dont know. Since I am basically starting my training completely over throw whatever you've got at me.:p

8. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    Okay then, I want you to write me a short fan fic on how you ended up at the AoD/DoD temple. Points added for creative ideas which are outside the tired "master found me and brought me back" cliché. As many words as you want.

Sorry I was slow responding. Been very busy and a bit unwell.

Darth Aiser likes this.
  9. Darth Aiser

Darth Aiser Jedi Master star 4

May 26, 2006
    Hey in my case it was true, You found me stirring up trouble in the CCC :p

10. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Troublemaker:p

11. Darth Aiser

Darth Aiser Jedi Master star 4

May 26, 2006
    And I dualed Helinith to a draw,during which we destroyed the CCC...

12. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    I swear it shall be done.

darthhelinith and Darth Aiser like this.
  13. Jedi_Kenobi32

Jedi_Kenobi32 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    Darth Mystique I have finally managed to finish my warrior task:

What were the known planets of the Sith Worlds and what leader occupied them?

The known Sith Words were:

Ashas Ree
    Leader(s): Adas's Sith Empire, Old Sith Empire, King Adas

Athiss
    Leader(s): Sith Emperor

Begeren
    Leader(s): Sith Empire, Brotherhood of Darkness, Warlord Zsinj's Empire, and Darth Krayt's Galactic Empire

Bosthirda
    Leader(s): Sith Empire

Ch'hodos
    Leader(s): Sith Empire, Sith Lord Shar Dakhan

Dromund Fels
    Leader(s): Old Sith Empire, Sith Empire (Post Great Hyperspace War)

Dromund Ixin
    Leader(s): Unknown

Dromund Kaas
    Leader(s): Old Sith Empire, Reconstituted Sith Empire, New Sith Empire, Prophets of the Dark Side

Dromund Kalakar

Kalakar Six
    Leader(s): Sith Empire, New Sith Empire, Prophets of the Dark Side

Dromund Tyne

Jaguada/Jaguada's Moon

Kalsunor
    Leader(s): Adas's Sith Empire, Old Sith Empire

Khar Delba
    Leader(s): Naga Sadow, Old Sith Empire

Korriban
    Leader(s): Sith Infinite Empire, Adas's Sith Empire, Xim's empire, Old Sith Empire, Brotherhood of the Sith/Exar Kun's Sith Empire, Revan's Sith Empire, Czerka Corporation, Sith Triumvirate, Great War/Cold War Sith

Empire, New Sith Empire/Brotherhood of Darkness

Korriz

Krayiss Two

Nfolgai

Rhelg
    Leader(s): Adas's Sith Empire, Old Sith Empire

Ziost
    Leader(s): Adas's Sith Empire, Old Sith Empire, Revan's Sith Empire, Order of the Sith Lords, Lumiya's Sith

14. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Very good Darth Valiant take 20 dsp's.

15. Jedi_Kenobi32

Jul 24, 2005
    I think I may be ready for the next warrior task. *swings lightsaber around randomly*

16. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Ok Darth Valiant your next Warrior Task is to write a story about AoD.

17. Jedi_Kenobi32

Jul 24, 2005
    Okay I will work on that whenever I have a chance.

18. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    Ohh that sounds like great fun :D

19. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    My apolgies Dark lady and Master Helininth, I thought I posted my response on the last warrior task sometime ago , somehow now i misplaced my response and must start it again.

**Force punches a wall, sending blocks toppling and shards of stone into his knuckles***

20. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
  21. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    Do 30 pressups and eat an entire tub of ice cream in 30 seconds inside a walk in freezer as your punishment!

22. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    *Evil Crackle*[face_devil]

23. Jedi_Kenobi32

Jul 24, 2005
    Teegirloo speaking of Warrior Tasks I will be submitting mine sometime by the end of this week. I know its been a long time, but, I promise that it will be posted by the end of the week.

And let's all do some evil cackling together. [face_devil]

24. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    We need to start recruiting in here.

25. Jedi_Kenobi32

Jul 24, 2005
    Teegirloo I have finally completed the warrior task:

Control Matters
    Luaithan's eyes wandered up towards the vast dark tower. Her reddish brown hair swirled inside the hood of her cloak. She had just been expelled from the Jedi Order for committing a series of crimes against the council. The tower, that housed the Sith, actually appeared less intimidating and foreboding then the Jedi Temple had ever been. The sky was a deep charcoal grey and heat lightning flashed every few seconds. Here she had come to the Acolytes of Darkness in order to challenge the great Darth Mystique to a duel. She swallowed nervously as she walked up the steps. Various lofty and grey colored Sith statues glared down at her as she walked up the colossal steps to the tower.

The girl's brown cloak billowed behind her as she continued to walk up the stairs and towards the entrance. When she finally reached the door the girl knocked. The large wooden door made a hollow thumping sound when her fist rapt upon it several times. There was no reply and therefore the girl assumed that she would have to try and open the door herself. So she turned the heavy brass doorknob and the door creaked open. As soon as she stepped in her voice caught in her throat as she gazed upon the tower's interior. Surrounding her on all sides were walls of Sith artifacts and artwork. Replicas of the famous ancient users of the dark side seemed to gaze right into the center of her very own soul. The girl swallowed hard as she seemed to feel the stare of the ancient Sith lords, warriors, and acolytes from a bygone era pierce right through like the molten heated blade of a lightsaber.

Her lightsaber. The girl's hand reached down toward her lightsaber, located on the left side of her hip, in order to grab it. Aside from her cloak it was the only memory she had of her former Jedi life. Sooner or later the cloak would literally be her only memory. She knew that if she were to pass the trial with Darth Mystique then she would no longer be able to use the lightsaber she had used when she was a Jedi Knight. To her this was of no concern. She wanted to leave her former life behind as much as humanly possible. She turned over the lightsaber's handle in her hands one more time and then holstered it back onto the belt fasted around her waist.

Without wasting another second the girl walked down the vast cavernous hallway in order to find Darth Mystique's meditation chambers. While she was walking down the hallway the girl noticed incredibly realistic and detail paintings of the past Sith on the walls. Like the statues and artifacts the figures, ever frozen in time, glared at her. While the glares of the paintings unnerved her slightly she wasn't going to let that feeling hinder her spirits. No matter how scared and unnerved she felt she was going to duel Darth Mystique no matter what. Furthermore, she was going to emerge victorious over the respected and revered Sith master. The girl licked her lips in anticipation over the mere thought of fighting her. Was she nervous? Yes. Was she going to back down even if she were to be backed into a corner? No.

Before she knew it the girl was standing outside Mystique's mediation quarters. Swallowing hard, she knocked on the door. A woman's voice sharply answered, "come in" and with that Luaithan opened the door. Sitting in the center of the meditation room was Darth Mystique herself. The girl swallowed hard as she looked at the imposing figure before her. Darth Mystique was a tall lofty woman with dark wavy blonde hair that came down halfway towards her waist. Her facial features were fair and even. Luaithan noticed that Mystique was wearing an aquamarine blue dress underneath a black cloak and a skull earring was dangling from her left ear and a golden metal armband was coiled around her right arm.

Stepping forward Luaithan replied, "I'm here."

Darth Mystique's golden brown eyes popped open. "You will address me as 'ma'am'," the older Sith woman snapped while glaring at the girl standing before her. "I demand respect from any apprentice that I take under my wing. Is that understood?"

"Yes ma'am," the girl said. She clasped her hands across her chest and shivered slightly.

Sensing her nervousness Darth Mystique smirked. "You're nervous. Aren't you?"

"No, ma'am I'm not," the girl lied.

"Don't lie to me child. I can tell when you're lying," Mystique sighed. The Sith woman stood up, cracking her joints, and pulled her lightsaber from her underneath her cloak. "Nonetheless I'm not here to analyze your honesty; I'm here to observe what potential you may have."

With that Darth Mystique ignited her saber. The weapon's crimson red blade buzzed eagerly and angrily. Without putting another thought into it the girl detached her lightsaber and ignited it. Darth Mystique could not help but chuckle when she saw that the girl's lightsaber blade was green.

"Ah yes," Darth Mystique thought, "Clearly a former Jedi. Well sooner or later that green blade will no longer be of use; that is if she manages to impress me."

Darth Mystique's thoughts her cut off when the girl charged at her. The Sith Master noticed that the girl had her weapon pulled back in her hand. Mystique quickly stepped out of the way like a graceful dancer and this led to the girl tripping over her own two feet. With a thud the girl landed on her face and her weapon rolled with a clatter into the corner of the dark meditation room. Darth Mystique shook her head as the girl struggled to push herself back up. She noticed that the girl's face was crimson with humiliation. While Mystique could easily feel pity for the girl's plight such emotion was against the ways of the Sith and the Dark Side itself.

"Foolish girl," Mystique snapped, "Charging into me like that without thinking. Didn't the Jedi teach you anything about self-discipline?"

"I was just expressing my emotions ma'am," the girl replied.

"A user of the Dark Side may express their emotions young one, but, they must also learn to control them," Mystique said. "You see, unlike the Jedi who are taught to control, but, to never express a Sith is taught to express and control. We express our feelings and yet we know not to make our emotions dictate us into making foolish decisions. Now go fetch your weapon. Hopefully you'll not disappoint me again."

Grumbling under her breath Luaithan walked into the corner and picked up her lightsaber. For a few moments the girl just stood there. Her face was still red with embarrassment as her thoughts swirled through her mind. How could she have made such a reckless decision? Charging into an experienced Master like that wasn't just foolhardy it was suicidal. The girl could feel rage building up inside of her. The rage was a combination of anger towards Mystique, but, more so it was anger towards herself. The anger bubbled up inside her chest like foul smelling black tar. Breathing deeply the girl attempted to harness control of her emotions. The anger, however, kept on bubbling up inside of her. She could feel Mystique's eyes boring into her. Inhaling sharply the girl reignited her lightsaber and then with a ferious roar turned sharply and charged at Mystique again.

The older woman rolled her eyes sharply as she saw the girl charging at her again. This time she wasn't go to simply dodge out of the way. Darth Mystique parried her weapon in front of her and she noticed that her opponent was keeping her lightsaber close to her chest. She expected the girl to charge right into her like an enraged tauntaun. Then, much to Mystique's surprise the girl dodged to the right and flipped over her with some help from the Force. Mystique's breathe caught in her throat as the girl swung her lightsaber down at her head. Mystique quickly countered by raising her sword towards the girl's and the sabers buzzed angrily as they finally clashed together. Using one hand Mystique unleashed a massive force push and made the girl soar to the other side of the room. The girl's body crashed with an "oof" sound and she slid down to the ground. While her body felt understandably sore from the impact she had just experienced the girl struggled with all her might to stand back up. She was sweating already and her heart felt as if was going to burst out of her mouth. Despite that physical pain and fatigue she felt she smirked at Mystique. She was not going to back down.

"Don't smirk at me child; I demand respect," Mystique said frowning.

"What's the matter Mystique?" Luaithan taunted as her smirk grew wider. "Still reeling over that little surprise I just gave you?"

"You little-I'll admit that was quite an interesting stunt you just pulled. I see you have harnessed control of your emotions. Pretty good for a beginner. Now let's see how you manage against an aggressor," Mystique smiled.

Before the girl knew what was occurring Mystique charged towards her this time. The Sith woman was running inhumanely fast and was obviously being assisted by the Dark Side. Luaithan swung her lightsaber back and waited for the impact. Then their blades clashed against each other once more and the sounds reverberated harshly inside the meditation chambers. The two swung their lightsabers at one another over and over again. The harsh crackling sounds of their weapons sounded like angry growling beasts. Luaithan glared at her opponent and gritted her teeth as she felt her arm being pulled back. Using her free hand Luaithan took control of the Force and pushed Mystique back. Unlike Mystique's force push the girl's force push was only able to shove the elder Sith back a few feet. Mystique quickly regained control of herself and much to the girl's surprise used the Force to pull Luaithan off the ground. Gasping Luaithan gripped her weapon as tightly as she possible could as she felt Mystique gain control over her.

"W-what are you doing?" Luaithan gasped as her body was flipped over. "Stop this! This isn't fair!"

"Your opponents, your adversaries, shall not be so fair," Mystique stressed. With a flick of her wrist she continued to make the girl sail across the room, using her body like a puppet. "In fact many of them would simply use the Force to crush your heart into a blood filled mess. I will refrain from using such a move. I want to see your potential."

"Stop this please! I feel dizzy. I-I feel like I'm going to throw up," Luaithan begged. She cried out in pain as her body was somersaulted through the air again.

"You've managed to gain control of yourself before. You can do it again."

Her heart was booming in her ears and she felt the blood rushing to her head. Nonetheless the girl swallowed the bile that was rising in her throat, closed her eyes, and reached deep into the Force. Inhaling sharply the girl cleared her head and used some momentum to push her forward and away from Mystique. Mystique tried to use the Force to grab onto Luaithan, but, Luaithan used the Force herself to push Mystique back a few inches. The girl exhaled loudly and finally landed back onto the ground. Coughing up spit the girl looked up at Mystique and snarled at her. Mystique merely tossed her head back and laughed.

"Good. Your anger. I can feel it radiating off of you," Darth Mystique chuckled. Her eyes sharply observed the sweaty, grimy, and tired opponent standing before her.

"That's not the only thing radiating off of me," Luaithan snapped.

With that she thrust both arms forward and unleashed a massive Force blast at her opponent. This time it was Mystique's body that crashed into the wall behind her. Mystique felt her body crash against the stone wall and she slid down onto the floor. As she attempted to get back up Mystique noticed Luaithan standing over her. The girl's sharp green blade was pointed right at the older woman's chest. The girl drew her blade back. Sensing what her opponent was thinking Mystique called her own lightsaber towards her and quickly countered the thrust that was meant for her heart.

"You've just attempted to kill me, Clearly you're getting a hold of this," Mystique smiled.

Luaithan didn't reply. Instead she just glared down at Mystique. Mystique stood up and this time smiled genuinely at Luaithan.

"Our duel is over for now young one. I appreciate you harnessing control over your internal feelings. Nonetheless you still have much to learn and let me assure you that I will not go easy on you the next time we fight. Now go and rest," Mystique said.

Without saying another word Mystique turned and exited out of her mediation quarters. Breathing heavily, Luaithan sank down onto the floor. Her body was physically exhausted whereas her mind wasn't. Thoughts swirled through her head as she compensated what she had just experienced. She knew that fighting Mystique again was not going to be easy. The older Sith knew how she worked and how she fought. She knew that their second duel would be even more challenging than the first. However, the girl silently promised herself that she was going to face that challenge. She didn't back down during the first duel and she assured herself that wasn't going to back down again. Then, clearing her mind, Luaithan stood back up and exited out of the meditation chamber.

aalagartassle likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.