main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Season 6/ Bonus Material Discussion (Spoiler Free)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by InterestingLurker, Feb 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Harmon

Darth_Harmon Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2005
    I'm still guessing the rest of production season 5 - 14 episodes, and probably half of production season 6.

2. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    TFN did say that from one of their sources however their sources have been wrong before and that source was probably one of the disgruntled employees who lost their job, who was taking it out by telling us the worst case scenario.

3. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Indeed. The arc is important cause it deals with the Banking Clan's involvement in the war and the awesome Separatists and, sadly, Thorn gets shot in the trailer.
    The vault is something I am really curious about.

Yes, he did. On "Full of Sith"... and given that Onderon is something left from Season Four... kinda... then there could be a lot left.

I like that explanation!

4. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    If that were true, it would be the best case scenario for us.

5. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    Ani501st and Barriss_Coffee like this.
  6. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    Interesting. Then I suppose Plo won't have such a big role in that arc since it will be mainly about Yoda as previously talked about (with it being the Yoda arc and all).

7. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Only three arcs can be verified? I hope there's going to be more, because wrapping up sounds more like it should be a full season, at the least.

What about Ahsoka's fate? You can't just leave her like that, just walking away from the Jedi Order. That's lame. Maul's and Ventress' fate, too. How are they not around in the OT? What happened to Talzin? Did she sacrifice her body and soul to heal Maul or something? I mean, what happened to her? And the captive Seperatist leaders. How are they free in ROTS?

They can't leave everything like this. If they do, I will completely disown this show.

8. Circular Logic

Circular Logic Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2013
    Fascinating. Now that we know the Sifo-Dyas arc belongs together with the Yoda arc, perhaps we can simply dub it a Jedi Master mysteries arc?[face_dunno]The plot thickens...
    Not sure how to tie together the idea of Yoda communing with Qui-Gon's Force ghost along with the mystery of Sifo-Dyas' fate, but I guess that's what makes this so interesting. Let the speculations begin!

Unfortunately, if we only get these minimum three confirmed arcs, that's only going to likely be anywhere from 9-12 episodes, or about half of a full season. Hopefully the Boba Fett/Cad Bane arc will be added to this list, but even then it's probably going to only be a maximum of 16 episodes. Need moar stories!

Yeah, I think we have to accept that not all the stories can be cleanly tied up after the abrupt cancellation. Remember, the TCW crew originally thought they would run for at least seven or eight seasons, so they took their time to conclude story arcs tying into RotS. Ahsoka and Ventress' fates I can see being wrapped up in a potential Dark Times series, or at worst the EU or a future spinoff film. Who knows, they might survive to the OT... Maul and Talzin may have to be wrapped up in another medium, preferably before RotS. They are still alive and kicking as of the end of Season 5. And we'll have to see whether or not the Separatist leaders issue is resolved in the bonus content, perhaps in the Order 66 arc?

QuangoFett likes this.
  9. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    My only reservation with the Dark Times series is that it might take place too late in the era. I don't want the series focusing on the Rebellion, but I want to see the early part of the Dark Times; perhaps we'll see the Empire branching out across the galaxy, making expeditions into the Unknown Regions and satellite galaxies? Perhaps we'll see various failed rebellions against the Empire? Failed coups against Palpatine? The growth of anti-alien hatred? Heck, this could be the chance for some shades of grey. Maybe the enemies that the Empire faces are actually pretty bad and it becomes a matter of evil vs evil? Perhaps we could see the missions that took place that involved retrieving objects and artifacts from long-lost civilizations like the Sith species or the Rakata? Palpatine was into that type of stuff, you know. I mean, seriously, there are so many things you can do in an era that hasn't been expanded on as much as the post-ROTJ era(a lot of it will most likely get retconned), the Clone Wars era, and the pre-Ruusan Reformation era!

And plus, what about the Sun Guard? Exactly. We may never see their rise to power if the series skips all the way to the Galactic Civil War.

QuangoFett and Circular_Logic like this.
  10. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

Jun 8, 2002
    I don't know, guys. I wouldn't count on seeing a dark times series, now.

TreborSabreon likes this.
  11. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012
    Though he's hopeful that the Bounty Hunter arc will be seen. Matt Michnovetz appears to have written that one.

12. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    \
    Maybe they share the arc's starring roles...

We won't, if anything is to happen with Filoni and LFL's animation crew... well... that will be a tie-in series to the lame Episode VII... like what Lucas did in 2003 with Genndy Tartakovsky. To hype for a future movie...

Where did it say that he wrote that too?!

13. al patrickson

al patrickson Jedi Knight star 2

May 17, 2013
    It was said by Matt Michnovetz on Twitter that he wrote the Boba Fett/Cad Bane/Aurra Sing arc.
    Here's the info on the news on this link:https://twitter.com/MattMichnovetz/status/335060100081401856.
    It now seems likely we'll get this arc since it's now confirmed the Yoda arc and Sifo-Dyas arc are the same one. I mean if Daniel Logan said "a few arcs" will be released later this year, that means we'll get 3 or 4 arcs. So far we have Clovis, Order 66 Origins, and Plo Koon/Sifo-Dyas/Yoda as 3 arcs. I think we can now count the bounty hunter arc as our fourth arc likely for release in the "bonus content". What do you think?[/quote]

14. Darth_Harmon

Darth_Harmon Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2005
    Ooh! So we WILL see the Yoda arc complete with Force Ghost goodness? That is awesome!

15. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012
    That was the impression I got from the tweets.

16. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

Jun 8, 2002
    It's possible that the clones, Yoda/Plo Koon and Sifo-Dyas storylines might all be the same arc, since it's all concerning Order 66, no?

By the way, did anyone ever see Happy Accidents? Lame title, I know. There was a scene where the character, a claimed time traveler from the far future named Sam Deed, who mentions something about clone riots in '66. I wonder if this was borrowed, or if it's just a coincidence? Hmm?

17. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Possible and seeming more likely although I'm hoping personally these are two arc in linear continuity with one another because if they are the same arc I feel cheated as the number of eps in the bonus material shrinks.

18. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    What if we get Yoda being mentored by a Force Ghost of Qui-Gon and we get some of the cut references from ROTS wih Jinn...

[/quote]

Yup, those are the arcs so far. I am betting around 3 + 4 + 4 episodes in total for now. I hope we get more. Especially more CIS goodness.

SAAAANNNN HILLLLL HAS TO BE IN THE CLOVIS ARC!!!!!

That would be a shame if the Fives/Trench stuff is in the same arc as the Yoda stuff, BUT... back before Season Five Filoni spoke of a Fives BIG STORY and an arc that was big for him. He was saying that it was gonna be in S5... Fives in Season Five... Nice ring to it.

But back then, there was no mention of a Yoda arc so I suppose these two have a similar subject, but different take on it. Maybe one arc will deal with the place of the Clones in this war and the other will deal with the place of the Jedi in this war.

Barriss_Coffee likes this.
  19. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    darklordoftech likes this.
  20. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    That IS worse... NOOOO... don't let it be so... NOOOO!

That will surely be a smack in the face.

21. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    No. Just no. That would be terrible. I can just see the jumbled mess that would be the result of that.

22. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

Jun 8, 2002
    [sigh] I just hope these arcs don't have that rush feeling, especially if there's only three arcs.

darklordoftech likes this.
  23. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    It would almost sound like an episode of SW Robot Chicken, without the punchlines.

Yoda: "Help me escape you will, Anakin. In trouble, you will be."
    Mace: "What, you let Master Yoda just walk out? You're aware he was feigning that illness to dodge paying taxes, right?"
    Anakin: "Um...."
    Clovis: "Padme my dearest sweet and your 1-armed orphan boy toy, I can help master Yoda clear his debts to the IBC! But first you have to help me..."
    Anakin: "Clovis, what's behind the door to this big bank vault???"
    Clovis: "Only what you take with you."
    [vault door opens; Anakin enters]
    Anakin: "Why it's -- Jedi Master Sifo-Dyas!"
    Anakin: "...So you've been hiding in this bank vault all this time?"
    Sifo-Dyas: "This used to be the lab of Darth Plagueis... who created you, Anakin. To bring balance to the Force. Your midichlorians are not natural -- they will affect the minds of my clones when the magic words are spoken."
    Anakin: "Right. I've heard enough. I think I'll be going now, 'kay?"
    Anakin: "I'm going to pre-order some sushi before this mission so we have something to snack on during the ride back. I'll go with uh... Order #66."
    Tup: "I don't feel so well sir..."
    Anakin: "Fives, what happened to Tup? You were responsible for him!"
    Fives: "I'm sorry, sir -- oh look, your sushi is here."
    Anakin: "I didn't order teriyaki -- that's Order 65, not Order 66!"
    Fives: "I don't feel so well, sir..."
    Yoda: "Back from my vacation on Glee Anselm --- er, back from my medical leave of absence I am. What news is there, Anakin?"
    Anakin: "I just slaughtered my whole battalion, Master."
    Yoda: "Hm. Mourn them, do not. Miss them, do not. That is the way of the Dark Side."
    Anakin: "....whatever, Master."

24. iPodwithnomusic

iPodwithnomusic Jedi Master star 3

Nov 23, 2012
    While that makes sense, I do not believe they would revive Trench for a battle that is just an introduction to the order 66 plot. Yularen got a new model too, so there must be a space battle between the two. And there are two new Jedi and a whole group of new clone troopers. They would not make all those models if the battle was going to be less than an episode, with the arc focusing on Yoda and Sifo-Dyas.

25. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

Jun 8, 2002
    Yeah, but we have to consider the fact that they thought this show would go on another two or three seasons, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.