main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Oddities of the JC

Discussion in 'Community' started by Diggy , May 22, 2013.

1. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Please share them.

I just went into the Ewan McGregor appreciation thread, or whatever it's called. There seem to be only three people posting and I've never seen them anywhere else.

2. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    the hayden christensen one was even scarier. only one person posted there and she could spend fourteen paragraphs describing how a drop of her drool landed on a picture of a shirtless hayden.

3. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    Everything

MrZAP and Healer_Leona like this.
  4. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    [​IMG]

VadersLaMent likes this.
  5. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    Anti-pizza sentiment.

Emperor_Billy_Bob and Debo like this.
  6. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    the fan audio forum.

7. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    Yeah, they will seriously never know we're even talking about them. I used to post in that thread some, back in the day when there were also other people posting there. Including actually a couple guys! But then it turned into... well, the weird threesome it is now. So odd. Just a little pocket. I'm not sure why they don't go and post on an actual Ewan McGregor forum.

Also because of this thread, I went in there and found this:
    [​IMG]

This is what they're looking at and discussing. You can't make this crap up. I feel like I fell through a wormhole to bizarro world.

Diggy likes this.
  8. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    THE POST... complete with shed emotes. :p

....just wondering if I could, perchance, put in even a wee bit of a request – for some Haydenliciously Happy Birthday pic-spammage, after a fashion – if ‘tis quite alright, I mean, though somehow I imagine that there won’t be *too* much objection on that score....call it a certain hunch, I suppose. [​IMG] *snickering* That being said, though, ye-es, it certainly would only make for an especially fine and dearly-savoured, muchly-adored sort of birthday present after all, that much better to make it a truly, deeply Happy Birthday indeed, I reckon – at least so long as *Hayden* is in it, then, if you follow me. [​IMG] And so if I could, then, maybe at least come up with....even a few somewhat special requests, like just right off the top o’ my head here, anyway....

We-ell, now, what about....maybe something from – those classically gorgeous Louis Vuitton ads from a couple years back, as I still so vividly recall, actually (oh, the magazines I picked up which were otherwise unrelated *solely* for the sake of the one or two pages featuring his LV ads, that’s it, that right there was as much incentive and motivation as ever I’d need, clearly no further convincing ever required) – each and every single one ‘em would suffice quite nicely, I should think, like maybe from the one where he seems to be lounging or reclining back....yet wearing a dark plaid peacoat or something akin, and quite possibly *nothing* else underneath it for all I know, or at the very least that’s how I’m quite fond of looking at it, methinks. *rapacious, insatiable giggle* But oh, oh yes, certainly there’s also....the one where he’s – actually holding that briefcase in his lap (and still wearing the peacoat it looks like, except he’s also got those leather riding gloves on this time, and *oh*....how I just *love* him....in a fine pair of riding leather gloves like this, methinks that right there could very well become a whole new especial Hayden fetish far as I’m concerned) – and in which he’s also ever-so-slightly crooked his hand even but the merest bit there, oh, simply *wonderful* truly, the easily disarming and deceptively casual feel of it, I mean.... [​IMG]

And oh yes, *yes* indeedy too, what about....that fine little curl of hair, that merest wisp-silky tendril really, thus escaping to tickle down over his brow, *oh* so lovely, and oh, how it naturally reminds me all the more just what a serious Hayden curlie-fetish I do in fact have.... *swoons all over again, ecstatically* Or oh, *oh* yes, what about the LV ad, the pic in which....he’s clad in that sharp, crisp white shirt, lying down leaning on an LV briefcase, and *oh*, so magnificent, *oh*, so dapper, truly....and with his hair slicked back like that, so sleek and rugged and suavely smoldering besides, like the very sheerest image and epitome of a consummate gentleman, really.... Or ohhhh, yes, certainly there’s also even the one ad where he still has the crisp white shirt on, it looks like, except this time he’s donned what seems like a dark, smooth suit or tuxedo jacket (hence, to be sure, the whole magnificently sleek and suave and entirely debonair thing, in a way in which it seems clear that even James Bond *himself* would never be able to truly compare....I mean, honestly, even the likes of Bond could only *hope* to one day dream of ever looking even *remotely* half as good and shmexfully sleek and dapper-smooth and smolderingly charismatic as *this*, then, clearly) of some kind, and he’s lying astride the bed like that....with one gloved hand even draped over the LV briefcase with what a definite come-hither beckoning attitude and what seems almost a deceptively casual and expectant air, I suppose, as though he perchance has some secret curious and intriguing stashed away in there....something which he’s only waiting for the right and perfect moment to reveal, evidently, and mmmmmm, yes, goodness only knows perhaps just what it is he’s so tantalizingly and teasingly hiding like that, though to be sure there’s likely only one way to find out.... [​IMG]

....or ohhhhhh, yes, what about - a lovely little something and fine taste o’ the December issue of Vogue for instance, with that one pic of him in semi-profile like that, crisp white pants, black shirt opened right up to of course all the better and so gloriously expose....mmmmmm, chest....*mmmmmmmm*, nipple…. [​IMG] *senselessly and ecstatically fangasming all over again* Or for that matter, too, what about something from....let’s say, maybe the November 2003 issue of Interview perchance, what with that cover pic of him there on the beach or a rocky shoreline, presumably, clad in a shiny and shmexfully silvery jacket and what looks distinctly, at least to my covetous and hungrily, impatiently and greedily lustful eyes just at the moment anyway, like sleek black *leather* pants too, in which case, oh, heaven help me [​IMG] – and, oh, and....even the way in which he’s sitting, posing in this one too, oh, you know it *very* well indeed....all smolderingly intense and piercingly arresting-like, naturally....damp curls or merest little waves of hair so gently and handsomely sweeping over his brow in carelessly and casually, rakishly and endearingly come-hither, come-and-get-me, I-know-you-want-this fashion, there over his forehead too, *oh*....and mmmmmm, yes, what about perchance – at least one of those *other* equally choice and breathtakingly gorgeous, simply and pulse-poundingly heart-racingly, skin-tinglingly beautiful and ruggedly, rawly powerful pics from *inside* the Interview mag, too....mmmmmm, bared muscle-rippling and vein-teasing bicep....and ohhh, *sand*....and that’s probably as much as I can coherently say on it right now, I suspect.... *much ongoing lustful wanton droolage the whole time*

Or mmmmmm, yes, what about….a lovely little somethin’ somethin’ from the – Fall/Winter 2006 issue of the VMan mag, for instance, as I do seem to fairly vividly recall it anyway.... *lustfully covets her own dearly treasured copy, clutches it gladly and gratefully close*....can’t e’er be forgetting that bit o’ heavenly Haydenliness and lovely lusciousness, then, in any case – because, oh, let me see....mmmmmm, loose tie, pulled to the side....mmmmmm, crisp shirt opened right up at the collar, and all the better to of course just intimately reach right in there, ply one’s questing and deeply desiring, dearly savouring fingers past that tantalizingly, teasingly, come-hither open collar and then down, ohhhhhh, down, all the way down from there.... *deep, deliriously dreamy sigh* Yet certainly, then, I’d imagine there’s also much to be quite well said for, oh, let’s say maybe a little somethin’ somethin’ and fine treat indeed – from at least one other particular pic I can think of, and thus which I’d certainly not be at all opposed to, either [​IMG] – for I do, then, so distinctly seem to recall it involving....a hand lifted up to his face, and – a stripped-bare chest of *beautiful* magnificence, really....and pants slung intriguingly and very captivatingly, utmost temptingly low, lower still, I suppose....and, oh, maybe at least a certain amount of – something meant to perchance resemble....*engine grease* of some sort maybe, and yet....oh, and *yet*....how for some strange reason I just always tend to irresistibly think – of luscious, deep dark scrumptious *chocolate* instead when I see it on him, too, as likely as not....and naturally that only makes the pic still more *delish*, by my reckoning anyway. [​IMG] Yet basically, though, yes, I suspect I’d just be plenty happy, of course *beyond* thrilled and sincerely grateful and generally all warm and purry-pleased like, plenty well content on the whole, with fair *anything* and everything to be sure....*any* sort of Haydenliciously Happy Birthday pretty, then, in other words, anything and everything whatsoever, it’s just that I figured I might as well put in at least a few extra-special requests....just in case, I suppose, and at the very least surely nothing at all is lost by doing so. [​IMG]

And hrmmmm, well, I suppose if it perchance just happens to involve....let’s say an especially and gloriously bared chest, I suppose, a stripped-down and fully exposed physique, and....curlies, too (because, of course – the *fetish*, natch....and, oh, to this day I can still vividly remember a few especially choice and spectacularly up-close-and-intimately-personal hi-res pics in particular where he has those beautiful silky-soft and carelessly, casually brushed and *ever*-so-enticing fine curlies perchance just barely tickling his brow, let’s say, or teasing along the very tender nape of his neck or right beside his perfect ears, too....and ohhhh, yes, what a very great pleasure they were, to be sure, and methinks I still get all warm and deliciously, thrillingly tingly inside and fair in all the right places, at that.... *extremely coy smile* ....even just to remember it, clearly) - and....*eyes*, oh, and lips, full and luscious pillow-soft perfect lips besides.... *whimpers in involuntary pleasure and yearning* ....aaahhhh, oh, yes then, clearly *ever*-so-much the better and only all for the good, far as I’m concerned anyway. [​IMG] [​IMG] *blissing out all over again*

Dawn. (who already is gladly, gratefully counting this by far and away the most heavenly Hayden-happy Happiest of Birthdays one could likely ever have [​IMG])

9. Emperor_Billy_Bob

Emperor_Billy_Bob Jedi Grand Master star 7

Aug 9, 2000
    How did Ringo Starr get here from 1968?

10. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    What the ever living ****?

11. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    [​IMG]

12. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Raise you

[​IMG]

13. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006
    Good heavens, I do believe I have the vapors!

14. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    All of the empty, pathetic people constantly mocking people who are different to them--people who are "weird"--despite they themselves on the whole being generally pretty "alternative" to normal. That's pretty odd to me.

heels1785 and Coruscant like this.
  15. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Do you mean wonky wikky wikky wikky wah! Me?

16. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    luigi you're so weird

AaylaSecurOWNED likes this.
  17. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    Holy ****. I think there's a 93% chance that Qui Dawn is a 50 year old dude. And a serial killer. Why did I read that whole thing?!

MrZAP and Bacon164 like this.
  18. Coruscant

Coruscant Chosen One star 7

Feb 15, 2004
    http://boards.theforce.net/threads/something-to-ponder-do-the-moderators-read-all-of-qui-dawns-posts-as-part-of-their-duties.28878044/]something[/url] to ponder: do the moderators read all of Qui-Dawn's posts as part of their duties?

Time for another lynch mob? [face_skull]

19. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    oh we drove her off ages ago. not one of our finer moments.

DarthBreezy likes this.
  20. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    How did she know anyone was talking about her, though?

21. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    Aw. Thanks, buddy.

22. Adam of Nuchtern

Adam of Nuchtern Force Ghost star 6

Sep 2, 2012
    "Honestly, I hate working here. They are so weird”

solojones likes this.
  23. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    The JCC invaded the thread.

24. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    [​IMG]

Thank you for reminding me of that thread, I needed a good laugh :p

Paparazzo likes this.
  25. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    Another oddity has graciously presented himself.