main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Just Cause

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by General Immodet, May 2, 2013.

1. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    Did anyone of you ever play Just Cause 1 or Just Cause 2?
    A while ago, they revealed they are planning on releasing Just Cause 3.
    I am very excited about it...

Although, I have to admit the storyline is not that good, I love playing it!
    Discovering giant areas, driving different vehicles, locating cases...

2. Thefinalhack

Thefinalhack Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 11, 2013
    Im still playing just cause 2 if they were to bring out a star wars game like it my life would be complete

Sent via my astromech droid

General Immodet likes this.
  3. TrandoJedi

TrandoJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 4, 2011
    I have Just Cause 2 on my PS3 due to PlayStation Plus but have yet to play it...

4. Thefinalhack

Mar 11, 2013
  5. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Just Cause 2 is pretty easy to get through, campaign-wise, but like GTA it's often about making your own fun - which is ridiculously easy, because they don't bother trying to limit you.

6. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    It is almost impossible to finish Just Cause 2.
    I really think it is a game which can play for a time, then stop playing it for a while and then play it again.

I am looking forward for JC3!

Penguinator likes this.
  7. Thefinalhack

Mar 11, 2013
    Due to a flaw in design it is actually impossible to complete jc2 to 100% but a patch was later released sorting this out so if you haven't got the patch it IS impossible

8. Kenaabi

Kenaabi Jedi Youngling

May 29, 2013
    MY NAME IS BOLO SANTOSI!
    I've only played Just Cause 2, but that game is awesome to just roam around in.. The storyline isn't that great, but I think the possibilities you have in freeplay is way better than any other game of this kind (except maybe GTA San Andreas). If they are making a third I will buy the **** outta that game!

9. rhinotaz

rhinotaz Jedi Knight star 2

May 31, 2013
    Just Cause 2 was a great deal of fun when i first played it and it is still awesome to me, but since then i cant stop asking myself how can i car blow up hitting a wall at 2 mph?

10. Thefinalhack

Mar 11, 2013
    Magic?

11. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    Oh god, why must everyone insist on their favourite game being Star Wars-ified.

I WANTS LIEK A GTA STAR WRAS AND LIEK SOME SKYRIM STAR WAR AND LOLOLOL

If you haven't tethered a soldier to a gas cylinder and shot at it, you haven't played JC2.

12. rincewind86

rincewind86 Jedi Padawan star 1

Jun 23, 2013
    me too mate...and mostimportantly : WHEN WILL THE MULTIPLAYER MOD FINALLY be RELEASED for JC2?
    i mean if i ever have seen a game which should be played as duo or more it is JC2

13. Thefinalhack

Mar 11, 2013
    Cos star wars is awesome and this probably not the best forum to be saying otherwise in.

14. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Releasing a multiplayer mod will lead to all kinds of strange situations, I think.
    All the time people will be falling out of the sky or using a cable to jump from one point to another.
    Would you have to work together to defeat the regime or would it also be possible to kill each other? I do not know.
    I think you would have to work together...
    Maybe there could be some all-out war between all the cartels/resistance groups to lead the new country...

15. rincewind86

rincewind86 Jedi Padawan star 1

Jun 23, 2013
    well good input but i do saw a youtube video some month ago where 2 guys could play together...and i think it will only be as team à la Borderlands.
    thise fanmade mod had an open alpha phase some time ago..dont know what happend with it....but there where playble results...atleast thats what those guys stated.
    and i always wished for someone driving my car during my cable-shoot-james-bond-stunts.
    ofc it wont be easy to do and i do not really believe in those guys finishing this mod...but since i played the game for the first time i wanted to have a multiplayer function.

it is exactly the same with games like Medieval Total war (there one could never play a scenario together...well i think in the last part one can but still..years i went by in which i had to play solo), then there is the elder scrolls (even though they work on the online version) and one of my own favs: Mount & Blade...
    still...all nice games and hours went by with me still playing them today.

16. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Speaking of driving a car, I always get into one of those jeeps of the resistance factions and drive away.
    The other guy who is in the car with Always ends up getting killed. Still, I think it is more fun to have someone with you when you go crashing into some military base.