main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation In this thread, please fabricate "scoops" for Episode 7-9!

Discussion in 'Star Wars: New Films - No Spoilers Allowed' started by BigAl6ft6, Dec 15, 2012.

1. The_Coon

The_Coon Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2013
    MODified: The_Coon: Please don't derail threads in order to draw attention to your videos in another thread. The reason your videos are not generating hits is because most people here are interested in discussing Star Wars and are not talent agents. Also... because the thread that you posted them in, "Casting" is meant as a "What Famous Actors Would You Cast?" thread... not a "Cast Yourself" thread. We let the videos stay, but please don't disrupt multiple threads advertising yourself. Have a lovely day, sir.

2. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Luke will get a cold and start breathing heavily which will make everyone around him very, very nervous.

3. Rachel_In_Red

Rachel_In_Red Jedi Master star 3

May 12, 2013
    Luke's taken on a new look since his black clothes and green saber days in ROTJ. Here's what you can expect for the next trilogy...

[​IMG]

4. BigAl6ft6

Nov 12, 2012
    ^ Hamill's line of "Don't %$#& with a Jedi Master, son." is going to be actual, repurposed dialogue.

5. BigAl6ft6

Nov 12, 2012
    Macklemore and Ryan just sent me a carrier owl handwritten message, their "Thrift Shop" song is going to be used in the trailer as the Skywalker offspring protagonist is shown on a madcap race through the Courscant underground! Rick McCallum would say that it's a "bold" choice but he's not allowed within 50 feet of Skywalker Ranch anymore.

Jabari and DarthRelaxus like this.
  6. Nightvision91

Nightvision91 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2013
    Snoop Lion in talks to play multiple characters throughout Trilogy.

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  7. Slash78

Slash78 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 30, 2004

Surely you forgot "Keeping a dangerous/exotic animal as a pet" and well as "transporting a dangerous/exotic animal".

Jabari likes this.
  8. Slash78

Jul 30, 2004
    Yoda's race will finally be revealed. He was Sith all along!

"Lord of the Sith, you are not if anything we have to say about it!"

9. Jedirush2112

Jedirush2112 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2013
    According to the latest ESSENCE Magazine, Samuel L. Jackson will revise his role as Mace Windu for the up coming Star Wars Episode VII. His role will be more of a mentor to Luke Skywalker as Obi-Wan was in Episode IV. When Jackson was asked about his return to Star Wars all he had to say was " %$#!+%, I'm just glad I'm still alive!"

:mad:

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  10. Slash78

Jul 30, 2004

Oh know. Will it be Mace Windu or Maace Windu, insane clone (replacing Jorus/Joruus C'baoth's role in the EU).

Edit: You can't have that word in posts, so you can't have it in a picture either. Please don't do that again.

Seriously, I could live with the return of Mace.

11. Jedirush2112

Apr 10, 2013
    Sorry Won't happen again!
    [face_worried]

12. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Jedirush2112 : The post I edited was Slash78's, not yours. His had a picture I had to remove. Your post saying "%$#!+%" was fine.

13. Jedirush2112

Apr 10, 2013
    Oh ok! I tried to disguise it as much as possible.

:oops:

furcifer and eht13 like this.
  14. BigAl6ft6

Nov 12, 2012
    This just in, the new wacky alien sidekick will now talk almost exclusively in "ampersand speak" throughout the ST. Sure it'll be the first ever R-rated Star Wars trilogy but it'll be dark and edgy and stuff.

15. chris hayes

chris hayes Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 13, 2012
    Mace Windu come back & says get these ************* Sith of this ************* ship !!!..............

Edit: And there's another SLJ language edit. You've got to star out the whole word.

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  16. Randwulf Crescentmoon

Randwulf Crescentmoon Jedi Master star 4

May 25, 2013
    I heard through the grapevine that-much to the dismay of some fans, but not me personally of course-the ST is written in a galaxy far, far away...and in this case too far away...for any new actors to make the trip, and therefore the original cast members get to shine as the lone stars of the film! :D Oh yeah...

17. The Hellhammer

The Hellhammer Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2012
    Apparently all the movies will completely suck for a various amount of reasons. One of them being the lack of a Fox Fanfare at the beginning.

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  18. chris hayes

Nov 13, 2012
    EP7 is rated a worse movie than 'After Earth' but still takes $127 million opening weekend opposed to 'After Earths' $27 million.................

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  19. Vastor

Vastor Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 1, 2012
    Love this new fan poster, Mark looks amazing

[​IMG]

20. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Just in case people aren't seeing the post edits made above for language... please watch the language here. Pictures with disallowed words in them aren't allowed, and those words have to be starred out completely in the text of posts.

21. BigAl6ft6

Nov 12, 2012
    Disney's viral marketing department just told me that due to the increasing importance of social media, most of/if not all of Ep. 7's look and plot points will be based upon fan-made content that gets the most likes/views/retweets. Oddly, Trisha Biggar just stared 5000 twitter accounts and started retweeting her own content for costume ideas.

22. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Nightsisters to appear in the ST

23. chris hayes

Nov 13, 2012

Without a doubt - the best one yet ^:)^

24. The_Coon

The_Coon Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2013
    and this charcter will be played by.......THE RATED R SUPERSTAR......EDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  25. Slash78

Jul 30, 2004
    Lindsey Lohan turned down a role in the upcoming Star Wars movies and was quoted as saying "because, like, it's a total mess!"

DarthRelaxus likes this.