main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Official Info Here we go again...

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Grimby , Oct 30, 2012.

1. Kingsdaughter613

Kingsdaughter613 Jedi Knight

Feb 26, 2013
    I read somewhere that Lando's actor is also coming back, but I'm not sure if that's true or not. I hope he does - Billy Dee was awesome in five and six.

2. Hurricanejedi

Hurricanejedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2013
    Some great ideas going around. Please don't stop.

3. Dhammer1

Dhammer1 Jedi Padawan

Nov 12, 2012
    If you decide to spend all day searching for who will or will not return in Episode Vll, you will be able to find whatever answer you want.
    Nothing it seems is being confirmed or denied by the powers that be probably because they themselves don't know.
    Hopefully soon we will begin to get credible information from Disney who will actually give us information that they will confirm.
    The entertainment sites abound with scoops because they know how rabid the fans are for any and all information concerning episode Vll,
    credible or not!

4. darthzac14

darthzac14 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 8, 2012
    I sirs have a question regarding who will release official announcements/information. Will it be Lucasfilm or Disney? Maybe the answer lies in whether Disney or Marvel announced Avengers and Iron Man 3 info

5. The Hellhammer

The Hellhammer Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2012
    To be honest...couldn't care less if the cashier at my supermarket announces them. I just want to know.

6. TrandoJedi

TrandoJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 4, 2011
    Batman should announce them. :D

7. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012

That wouldn't work well,

"I'm here to announce thaRAWAWRAWWARARAMYPARENTSAREDEADWARARRAR in Star Wars Episode VII."

Ahsoka_Tano_11 likes this.
  8. Tan-Wessel

Tan-Wessel Force Ghost star 4

May 31, 2001
    Posted this in the sort-of casting idea/rumor thread: "Everybody and Yo Mama..." but here's a casting rumor starting to spread:

Florence Welch in talks for Star Wars role?
    Original Story: The Sun
    Sources: Contactmusic, The Times of India

[​IMG]

9. The Hellhammer

Nov 4, 2012
    Highly doubtful.
    She never acted in anything, no sense in choosing her.

And if it by some ludicrous twist of fate it turns out to be true, I hope she delivers her dialogue better than her songs.

10. Dhammer1

Dhammer1 Jedi Padawan

Nov 12, 2012

I know that Mark Hamil, Carey Fisher and Harrison Ford were not household names when they were cast, soooo it's probably true.
    I think her agent told her, maybe acting will be a better direction for you! [face_laugh]

11. The Hellhammer

Nov 4, 2012
    True, that.
    One other thing is, the source seems to be a crappy tabloid newspaper which apparently everyone else dismisses, so there's that to consider as well.

Wait and see for now, I guess.

12. Dhammer1

Dhammer1 Jedi Padawan

Nov 12, 2012

I hear ya, like we have discussed before the rumor mill is going to run rampant by every known or unknown rag/tabloid just to get some exposure, whether the info is credible or not.

13. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012

Hamill, Fisher, and Ford had all had some level of acting in their lives before ANH. She's never been in a single film.. ever.

14. JediKnight20043

JediKnight20043 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 18, 2004
    Yeah, I wouldn't read too much into this. The Sun is the biggest pile of **** newspaper in Britain.

15. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    I wish I had a nickel for every single "Florence welsh is MARA JADE" post I've seen in the past couple of days. Its really annoying now. I still say this "Not every red haired lady is mara jade. What if there are two or three red haired ladies cast. Mara Jade triplets or clones?" Also...she's a singer not an actress plus is WAY too young to be Mara in the timeline we are currently in *at this point there is a higher chance we'll see Catelyn Stark (or whatever the actresses name is) play Mara than the 20 year old bombshell the fans want*. UGH. I just hope we get some damn LEGIT news soon so we can stop believing every single crap rumor from totally unlegit sites.

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  16. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    I had never heard of Florence Welsh until this rumor, and now all of this discussion about the rumor is making me start to hate her. :p

17. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
  18. Big Bad Yoda Daddy

Big Bad Yoda Daddy Force Ghost star 4

Mar 8, 2000
    Never heard of her, but I don't mind lookin' at her. :cool:

19. darthzac14

darthzac14 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 8, 2012

Three years ago. I don't think so

20. EviL_eLF

EviL_eLF Force Ghost star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    She's more age appropriate for Jaina Solo if anyone. Also, red hair means nothing... how many actors/actresses have their hair changed for a role?

Guess what... Jason Isaacs isn't blonde!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

21. Dhammer1

Dhammer1 Jedi Padawan

Nov 12, 2012
  22. Darth Claire

Dec 21, 2012
    Yes I know that....but I bet if we have a redhead female cast the first thing people will think is Mara. Look at the florence. People didn't think Jaina at first...they thought Mara...and I'm guessing its because the hair.

23. Darth Claire

Dec 21, 2012
    Apparantly we're getting a Star wars scoop tonight at midnight (pst). I hope its something good like casting news and not like "Oh they're is going to be a star wars panel at comic con" or "Yeah the script was finished" or some other bit of depressingly obvious news

24. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    From who?

25. man of steel

man of steel Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 8, 2013
    i hope this scoop announces that the films will ignore the lucas bashers and make a film that respects all the saga