main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A New Start L/M H/L Sky/Solos A/U

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by newdawn12, May 31, 2013.

1. newdawn12

newdawn12 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2013
    Ch 1, this is my sequel to ch 22 of Jedi_Lover's Alter of Waru, I was inspired to create a new A/U I will also be putting it on FFN, please review
    link to Alter of Waru
    http://boards.theforce.net/threads/...sion-of-1st-alternate-ending-posted.50003217/

46 ABY

Luke Skywalker was flying his lone Jedi Temple shuttle to Dagobah. His son
    Ben was a grown man now, and he'd given him the Shadow, and instructed Artoo to stay by his side. "Why did he want to go to Dagobah?", he thought to himself, but he'd heard the voice of Yoda, his long gone master "To Dagobah, you must go, face the cave again you must"
    Luke wondered why? he'd gained, and lost so much over the years, He wondered what Mara would think of what he was doing now. she was probably looking at him now at the Lake of the Netherworld, patiently reflecting, and waiting for him. Then he saw it, the green, lush force rich world of Dagobah, now that he was older, and more connected to the Force, he could feel the power, that Dagobah cradled, with its teeming life forms. He landed his shuttle near the cave, the place where he'd received the first hint of his father's fate, and his potential if he fell. It was also the place where he'd had the first vision of his wife. He walked slowly, and patiently towards the cave bringing nothing but the clothes, on his back.He lowered himself into the cave, and felt, and found nothing, so he waited. Time passed, and the presence of Master Yodaappeared, and gave him a simple message "learned many lessons you have, Young Skywlker, time for you to leave", bwfore he could ask any questions, Yoda had vanished into the Force. Luke climbed out of the cave, but he did not see the shuttle, instead he saw the Jade's Fire shining in the distance, and he could hear the laughter of children. As he walked to the Sabre, he felt something, he hadn't felt in six long years, the Force Bond with his wife Mara Jade Skywalker, he could feel her concern through the force, and he sent her the message "I'm alright Love", and memories came flooding in, it was 18 ABy, and he had come to Dagobah, to see if the cave had any messages for him, instead it had allowed him to live the Life of The Jedi Grand Master who had changed their lives, for the better.
    He walked to his family, resolved to rededicate himself to his family, and the Jedi.

2. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    Ooooh interesting. So everything in the cave was AU, a 'what-if' that Luke saw? Interesting!! Will there be more, or is this a one-shot?

3. newdawn12

Feb 9, 2013
    more, this is ch1, on fanfiction.net, i'm newdawn12,
    Ch 2, will be up tonight, or tomorrow

ginchy likes this.
  4. newdawn12

Feb 9, 2013
    Ch2

Mara walked up to her husband, and gave him a wide smile, since the birth of their second child Arica, a part of him seemed so curious about this new life, unlike Ben who he'd experienced when he'd swapped bodies with the older Jedi Grand Master, during his encounter with Waru, it had given them both insight into Ben, his curiosity, his sense of humor, even at three Ben was finding things that they tried to hide, to the point that Corran, had commented, that "if he was this good as a boy he'd be perfect for Corsec", "Thank you Corran, you just volunteered to be his master, when he's old enough" Mara had told him. With Arica, things were different, her facial features were a blending of her , and Luke, but her eyes, were a light green, and she was mostly blond, with hints of red in her hair, she was a loving child who her older brother, and her cousins adored, at eight year old Jaina was delighted to have another girl in the family, and Leia, had a niece to spoil. not that this universe didn't have its problems, their was still the Death Watch of Mandalore, the Hutts were still after them for the death of Jabba, and the realization that Anakin Skywalker had once belonged to Gardullah the Hutt, had cost the Toydarian Watto his life, for depriving them of a Force strong bloodline of slaves.

Their had also been happy repercussions the Grand Master had left the codes to Artoo's hidden files with Cilghal, with them, they now had memories, of Padme, Anakin, and Shmi, Luke had had Artoo delete the events of Mustafar, so that they wouldn't scar future generations of Skywalkers, and Solos. A year after Leia, had contacted Soontr, about the Vong, he'd come to visit, and he told them an interesting story, that he didn't feel like sharing over an open comm. He and the Chiss, had been on the look out for Vong scout ships, when they encountered Vong ships landing on
    the world of Zonoma Sekot, it turns out that Vergere, Herrer, and Nom Anor had led a coup that had killed Onimi, and Shimmra, afterwards Sekot had offered them a home, and they had accepted the offer. As a result of this information Imperials had terminated their operations, of the Empire of the Hand, and the Imperial remnant, were in a wait, and see stance, and therefore were not in any rush to confront the New Republic. Leia, Soontr, and
    Pellaeon had kept in constant discussion, and their was hope of a peace treaty within the year. Mara's greatest worry had been Lumiya, but she had made the mistake of challenging Thrawn, Lumiya, may have been a Sith but she was no match
    for Noghri with Ysalamari.

5. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    I write so much I had to go back to see what I had wrote in chapter 22. Good thing you didn't kill off he Vong or you would get royally flamed at FFN by a certain Vong loving troll.:p

I look forward to seeing what comes next. Nice job.

If anybody wants to read the story this is based on you can go to the link in my signature.

6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Hi, I love this!!!! Yay you spun off of Alter of Waru. [face_love] !!! [face_laugh] Oh, the fun L/M had in that story, couple wise and adventure wise. ;) Looking forward to more.

7. newdawn12

Feb 9, 2013
    ch 3.

As Luke, and Mara walked, hand in hand to the Sabre, they were greeted by their niece Jaina she said to her
    aunt, and uncle "Ben, and Arica are ready for you, I kept them busy playing a game, we were floating toy X-wings
    using the Force, Ben got his three feet high, and Arica guided it into her hands, and floated it back to Ben"
    she said with an enthusiastic look on her face, Jaina had grown closer to her aunt, and uncle since Mara had told her
    that she would be her master, when she was old enough, the family had grown closer since
    Luke had moved the Jedi to Coruscant two years earlier, Anakin loved being able to stay close to his father,
    and help with the Falcon, and Jacen was studying under Tionne and learning from his mother the values of
    self discipline, and the importance of humility in service to others,. she didn't know why her parents had become
    determined to be not just be protective of them, but also be determined that they understand their full needs as
    individuals, they even did something new, an annual camping trip to Myrkyr, to spend some time living without the
    Force, it was fun too, though Jacen loved the wildlife, he at first hated the fact that he had to use his hands to
    lift things up instead of using the Force.

8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    I like this post, showing family closeness and protectiveness for the next generation. The kids really seem to have fun and are nurtured. :)

9. newdawn12

Feb 9, 2013
    Ch 4.

Luke, and Mara sat down to talk "So what was it like in the cave this time Luke, you were only in for a few minutes, but I could feel such a swirl of thoughts, and
    emotions, it was impossible to keep up" Mara asked him with love, and concern" "Love, I lived the Grand Masters life, from the first time he came out of Waru, in the
    vision, he didn't cross over, but it's a life that I have learned many lessons from, and I can see how when he came here he was willing to do anything to win your heart,
    but, it was a vision, and we know what really happened, Ben is proof of that" "You kind of feel like him now, so now I have my farmboy, and my Grand Master,in one man"
    She said with a sly smile, as memories of their courtship came rushing back to her, "and I have my assassin, of course I wouldn't advertise my Grand Master skills to the
    galaxy, there are some things I learned, new skills with the force, that I don't know if the Jedi, are ready
    for" He said with a look of humility, "of course, Wormie, now lets head back home, before your sister thinks we kidnapped her daughter, Husband Mine, I still can't believe I call you that"
    Luke left out a chuckle, "remind me to thank Karrde again for the Saber, I can't believe the fresher, uses actual water"
    "You know Talon likes to spoil us, he considers Ben, and Arica to be like Grandchildren, and I heard him talking to
    Aves, about getting a Vornskr pup, when the kids are old enough" Luke groaned, "Artoo's going to love that"
    "well he did offer us a protocol droid, when Arica was coming, maybe we can arrange for an Astromech for your sister's family?" "Imagine what that will do to Artoo, and Threepio, we'll
    have droid rivalry, as well as sibling rivalry" they both laughed, at how much their lives had changed from a serious Jedi, outlying his sister's family,
    to secret Jedi Grand Master, with a family, and a wife who was his equal, and other half. Mara had gone from bitter, deceived, but skilled assassin to Jedi, Trader, mother, with her other half,
    in life, and the force.

Jade_eyes likes this.
  10. newdawn12

Feb 9, 2013
    Chapters 5 and 6, in the next two days

11. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Loving the teasing. :D That truly is an interesting term of endearment ;) Freshers with real water -- nice thing, for couples sharing showers.

12. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    I see we have a kinder and gentler Jacen. Tionne is his master? Lol! I can just see her making all her classes into ballads that she sings with her double voil. I would like a vornskr pup. Those things are cool. My OC in my current fanfic has one.

13. newdawn12

Feb 9, 2013
    Ch 5.

"So the kid's coming back from his little trip, hope Jaina wasn't too much trouble for them" Han said "Jaina, trouble?, You know she adores them, and Mara's teaching her to pilot the Sabre, as
    well as her Headhunter, and you know she is with them, just like you and the Falcon, how's Anakin?" Leia asked with a smile "Since me, and Chewie started teaching him about the Falcon, he's
    been getting into everything, Chewie says it's a pleasure to have one of our cubs able to help him out, Anakin's just six, but it's like he was born knowing the Falcon like a Wookie knows the
    trees of Kashyyyk" "Tionne tells me that Jacen is taking his studies very seriously, she's tempted to teach him, how to make his own double Voll, plus he's been allowed to take care of the temple
    Vornskrs and Ysalamari that Karrde donated to the temple, Talon, and Booster, are being very generous with the Jedi, it's like they have a rivalry, but it's had the effect of getting Borrsk off
    the Jedi's back, since the New Republic no longer funds the Jedi" "Can you blame them? Talon considers your brother, Mara and their family to be his family, and he wants to see that they're alright, plus he wanted to thank Luke for introducing him to Shada and since
    Booster has Corran, Mirax, and their kids in the Jedi, he wants to make sure they get the best too, and don't forget, our kids get the benefits of their rivalry too" Han said with a lopsided grin "well as a benefit,
    the trader's alliance, has a supply of Jedi, willing, and able to keep their ships safe, which is a benefit for the galaxy" Leia, and Han went to help Threepio cook a nice romantic meal, since Jaina was on her trip,
    Jacen, was with the Solusars, and Anakin, and Chewie had Dex deliver food to the Falcon.

Elsewhere in the temple, the Djo's were adjusting to their new lives, Former prince Isolder had made one of the hardest decisions of his life. When Master Skywalker had shared a vision with him, of his wife, being
    poisoned by his mother, Isolder had always been loyal to Hapes, but seeing, and learning the effect it would have on his daughter was too much for him, to deny but their were options, so they took a big one, by abdicating,
    and following the Jedi path, he knew he did not have the potential to become a Jedi, but his wife, and daughter could, and he would support them any way he could, at the moment he was cooking, a Dathomirian meal, while his wife,
    and daughter were attending classes. He took pride in making sure they came to a comfortable apartment where they could just be a family. Master Skywalker, had even asked him to teach a class in hand to hand combat, in a room
    equipped with Ysalamari. He smiled to himself, as he thought about his wife, and daughter joking about the fact that Tenel, the daughter of a warrior woman, and destined to be a true Jedi warrior, had a crush on Jacen Solo a pacifist,
    who wouldn't step on an Ithorian Flower Muncher, but he would only lift his saber to defend another. Master Skywalker encouraged Jacens path, since a Jedi used the force for Knowledge, as well as to defend.

Jade_eyes likes this.
  14. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    It's interesting to see how things are on the other side of the mirror. Things sure seem happier!

15. newdawn12

Feb 9, 2013
    Ch 6.

The Skywalker family was back in their apartment in the temple and Mara and Luke saw their children run to their toy chests. "Here Awica" as Ben handed her a stuffed Tauntaun, she had named Tauny while Ben played with his
    toy Bantha, Wabba he'd heard the name Jabba on a family trip to Tatooine, and he thought it was a funny name, of course being only three, he still had trouble, with r's, and j's, as the two force strong children, of two force strong parents
    they had picked up words, and images, and sensations from their parents, so Luke, and Mara had learned to shield thir intimate thoughts, and experiences from their children, but were open with everything else. They had each bonded with the children,
    forming close bonds, of love, trust and hope. When they cried at night, as babies they had taken turns helping them sleep, feeding them, changing them, and sharing their lives with them, when Mara would go to her office, at the Trader's alliance,
    she had a play area, just for them, or when Luke was at the temple, they would sit in at his lessons, or meetings, they marveled about how quickly their children learned from observation, and from listening to the force.

The day before the trip home

"What are you thinking about?" Luke asked
    "the shuttle ride from Yavin 4, after you were pulled out of Waru, and how I was thinking about children, after you described Ben to me, having him here now he's my Ben, and Arica is a gift of the force, even though she wouldn't let me sleep, for her first six months"
    "I know how you feel, when I first met Ben, he was eighteen telling me he was my son, and fighting by my side for three weeks, against the Sith of Kesh, and Abeloth now I get to see him grow up, did I tell you, he becomes as tall as Han, and he was seeing a sith girl"
    "Vestara, how can I forget, I don't know how I would've reacted, if I met her" "I have a feeling you had a talk with him, as a force ghost, because after she left with ship" "He said you thought he treated her badly, when he read the letter she wrote to her father"
    "Good to know I was keeping an eye, on you both and I did read Cilghal's files, and i did talk to you, I know what i said from the Netherworld, and I know I shouldn't have rushed to face Jacen, and Lumiya" "That wasn't you, that was the other Mara" "We are the same woman,
    the only thing that separated us, was your father saved me from an abusive trainer besides in my meditations, i have thought about her actions, I understand them, and I feel like the force
    is calling me to the cave. "Love, are you sure, you want to do this?" "I have to, and I need to, I need to do this." Luke watched her walk to the cave, and he followed, this was her task, and she was determined to face it., once she entered, he felt her collapse, and he knew the sensation, then he felt the memories, and emotions, flow into her, first pain, then pride, anger,
    guilt. she had gone from childhood, to after the battle of Endor, then humiliation, a sense of friendship, oppression, freedom, attraction, then doubt, her disappointment, her interest, training, worry, and love on Niruan, peace, challenges, sickness, war, and grief. Joy, some time passes, disgust, injured, a time of peace, rebuilding, shock, and impending war, combat, surprise, love, regret and a sensation Luke had never felt before, release, and eternal Joy.
    he wondered how he must have felt to her, when he was going through his vision. He felt her stir, and slowly leave the cave, he was unprepared for what came next, as she kissed him ravenously, with a need he had never felt from her before.
    Luke felt flushed, apparently, his Mara with twenty one more years of experience was eager to teach him some new tricks, he was fine with that. it was like their force bond had been amplified even more, he worried though, what would five years of Honrock's training would do to her.
    "You don't have to worry about that, we can work through those memories together, my experiences as her, just as you have the Grand Master's memories, i have the memories of Jedi Master Mara Jade Skywalker" "You do know that you are now, and you will
    always be a Skywalker and that whatever happens, we are facing it together, as a family." "fully, and completely, I still find it strange, when I'm out, or at work that when they ask for Skywalker, they're asking for me." "I remember, when you used to call me Skywalker, and tell me
    to stay out of your head" "Well now Husband Mine, we can't get out of each others heads" "I know Love. How do you think Leia, and Han would feel, if they knew that both times, you were giving birth, I felt every minute of it" "You didn't feel it during the Vong war?" The war, and my
    grief were dulling our connection, though we didn't know it at the time" "I remember" "well, whenever, you get a sprained ankle, or a saber burn, I feel it too" "Luke, come back here, I can go a few more rounds, who knows, maybe we'll get another Skycrawler" "By the way, i still owe
    you for the pendant", the next morning they headed home.

16. newdawn12

Feb 9, 2013
    Ch 7 and 8 coming soon

17. newdawn12

Feb 9, 2013
    Ch 7.

three months later, the Skywalker's new Vornskr pup arrived, brown with red spots, he was very playful, and R2, did not appreciate picking up after the little thing, which the kids had named Watto but in a few months he learned
    to go to his waste disposal unit, he loved when the kids threw things with the Force, and Watto quickly learned how to use the force to find, and catch them. Mara, had played a joke, on karrde, for giving them Watto she had
    had, seven hundred baby towels shipped to the Wild Karrde which he in turn sold to an outer rim world for a small profit.

Luke Skywalker was getting frustrated, reports were coming in that Hutt slavers were becoming more active raiding
    outer rim worlds, and transport ships for new slaves, for their markets, and he remembered Artoo playing the video of his father promising his grandmother that he would come back, as a Jedi knight to free all the slaves, but events had prevented that, Luke would see to it that, this time, that promise would be kept.

Luke called in Corran, Kyle, Kenth , Tyria, and an assortment of other Jedi, that he had remembered from the other universe, and brought them in earlier and he had saved those Jedi, who had died in the other universe from death during similar events. His time on Dagobah had also enabled him to reconnect with Master Yoda, who had missed his student after one thousand years of forever sleep for fun, master Yoda had taken the form of a Padawan of his species, taking the name Yaja, of course it was not unusual to find Yaja arguing with a cranky Yoda. Still it was best, not to think of that at the moment, he had decided to send Saba, and Kenth to investigate, and deal with the slavers. The New republic, and Empire, had agreed to send a joint task force with them.

18. newdawn12

Feb 9, 2013
    Ch 8.

Mara jade Skywalker, was cranky, and mumbling under her breath "How dare they? How dare they?!!"
    "Love, what's wrong?" "Well Husband mine, look at this Holo", and a hologram of one, and a half year old
    Arica Jade Skywalker, playing with a toy red lightsaber, that Jacen had given her as a gift, not realizing, that
    red was the color of Sith lightsabers. The caption underneath said Grand Daughter of Darth Vader, getting
    ready for the future. "Luke recognized the reporter, it was the same one who had caight him, talking baby talk
    to Ben. "Don't worry Mara, it will blow over soon, and I think she looks cute." Mara started laughing "she does,
    doesn't she?, how did the meeting go?" "it went well, i'm sending Kenth, and Saba" "that's a good combination,
    they should work well together." Mara, gave luke a sly, look, and bit her bottom lip. "the kids are out with Leia, and
    their cousins, care to join me in the bath?" Luke grinned with anticipation "lead the way, my assassin."

19. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Sith Anticipation? Darkside bootknocking! Woot! Or else a simple typo. [face_thinking]

Very nice. I like that the Prince got his family out of the Hapes dysfunctional society. I would love to see Jacen playing a double voil and singing to Tenel Ka. [face_laugh]

20. newdawn12

Feb 9, 2013
    Ch 9.

Han Solo looked at his sleeping sons, as they dozed in the lounge of the Falcon, He and Leia, had made decisions about Anakin, and Jacen
    they wondered about the decision, they were about to make, they had consulted with Luke and
    Leia had decided, on new paths for Jacen, and Anakin. Luke's
    family was growing, last week they'd felt great joy, when Luke, and Mara had explained that within the year, they would have
    another child. "Jace, Ani, wake up!!" Han called to his waking sons, the boys slowly woke up with a bit of effort. "Yeah Dad"
    they both said in unison. "We talked it over, with Luke, Tionne, and the masters about your training, at the temple and when your mother is done
    as Chief of State, she will be fully trained to master level and Anakin, she's chosen you as her apprentice, and Jacen you will be studying under both Tionne, and Cilghal.

So how did the boys take it?" Leia asked him "There laughing it up, like Chewie, whenever Lumpy sends him the
    latest gossip from Kashyyyk, Jacen's thinking about it,and Anakin wants to know why,you're gpnna train him, and he wants to be called Bail now, so people won't expect him to live up to Anakin Skywalker, or Darth Vader, hope your father understands, wherever
    Jedi go in that netherworld of theirs tell him it wasn't my fault" "I'm sure he understands, wherever
    he is, according to Luke, he's looking for mother, Bail, and who knows who else." Han snorted, "So how'd Jaina take it?"
    "She jokes about how Jacen will drive Cilghal and the rest of her students crazy, with questions.
    "Have you met Zekk yet, he just came in to the temple, he seems like a nice boy" "I'm just going to have to take a look at him, myself"
    "Him, and Kyp are lucky I'm not your father, I think they 'd make great decorations for the apartment" "What about Jag?" Leia asked
    "He's on Csilla, and if I told Soontr, what I know, he and Wedge would never let me hear the end of it." "You know I keep wondering
    what Allana looks like, or will look like whenever I see Tenel Ka, and Jacen practicing with practice sabers in the temple"
    "I never knew he could sing a ballad like that" "that's my boy" Han said with a lopsided smirk, Leia scowled "sometimes you can be a Hutt sometimes"
    "me?" "you joke about putting every man who could love Jaina, and you're cheering on Jacen, besides, we're way to young
    to become grandparents." "You're the one who brought up Allana" "alright, committee rests"

Luke was looking at the calendar, at the day their next child would come, and he was amazed, at the way the Force worked, the child, would be born the day he had proposed to Mara, on Niruan in another life. The new child had been conceived on Dagobah and that world had saturated the child with the Living Force. They were amazed, and stunned by the way the child
    reached out to every force sensitive they encountered.

Of course, now Mara felt that she had to be extra protective of the child, and Talon had finally won her over to accepting the new protocol droid to help her during the pregnancy. Luke had found that since Dagobah she had loved it when he caressed her thigh, she said that it reminded her that she was alive. Luke had wondered what those final moments must have felt like, but she kept her memories of the netherworld of the force shrouded, telling him she wouldn't be telling him, until he was ready.

21. newdawn12

Feb 9, 2013
    Ch 10, to be posyed tonight after midnight

22. newdawn12

Feb 9, 2013
    With Ch 10, the story begins, it's next phase.

the story has three phases, Ch 1 to 10, 11 to 20, 21 to 30.

then the sequels, and one shots in this AU,
    and anyone can use this AU, if they want.

23. newdawn12

Feb 9, 2013
    Ch 10.

19 ABY

Their force bond was as strong as ever, as they prepared for the birth of their third child, in a matter of weeks, he would be born into the galaxy.
    to parents, refreshed, and ready. "Are you ready, for the latest Skycrawler, Farmboy?"
    "As ready, as i'll ever be, Love." They lightly felt each others sensations through the force, as they prepared for
    what would be a joyous occasion. Life, and the force was good to them, granting them many gifts, a life of peace,
    and family, as if the Force was making up for some great wrongs.

Luke pondered though the force, the many universes, and lives, they both lived, with, and without each other.
    Other paths, other children, other spouses. He often wondered what their lives would have been like, it the Emperor
    hadn't chosen her, as his hand, but it didn't matter, they were at peace, He was Luke Skywalker, and she was his wife
    Mara Jade, he felt with love through their bond. "Don't get too mushy, and sentimental, on me, Husband mine, and if you
    think our life is perfect, get ready, for three kids, and a hungry Vornskr, who Arica levitates her food too, and don't forget,
    about the Hutt fighters, that nearly hit the Sabre, on our trip to Tatooine to visit the Darklighters."

"I get the message Love, ready for our annual trip to Chandrilla, after the babies born?" "Of course, I can't believe Mon Mothma,
    barely uses it." "well you have to admit, for vacations, it beats Tatooine, Dagobah, and Myrkyr." Mara laughed at Luke's comment,
    I hope the kids aren't driving your sister crazy" Luke felt for Leia, she was down in the Skywalker apartment, in the temple,
    telling the children stories. "She's fine, she's keeping herself calm, with some techniques I taught her back on Endor.

Cilghal came in, it was time, she and her student Alema, a young Twi'lek, who Luke had brought to the temple two years ago
    along with her sister, was showing signs of becoming a gifted healer. "It's been nine hours, and from your contractions,
    i can tell, they'll be coming any minute now. Luke, and Mara's eye's opened in surprise. "What, you told me, you didn't want to know."
    "Gender, not number" Luke said. "How can I be having twins? I am not related to Luke's mother?" "You don't have to be, as a woman gets older,
    the odds of twins increases." "Alright, we don't want to know what they are until they arrive." said Mara.

They felt each others Joy, and happiness, as each held the latest set of Skywalker twins. Biggs, and Windy, as all newborns do, their traits,
    would show with time, and their twin bond was already reaching out to their parents, and through them, Ben, and Arica, and slowly to their aunt Leia,
    and through her, their cousins, who felt an immediate boost in the force through their own twin bond. "Luke, i think our lives, just took one giant leap into the complicated, because the birth of the twins, had created a family bonding, more intense , and more complicated then anything they could have imagined.

For the shared memories of their alternate lives, were spreading throughout the force sensitive members of the family, and each would have to learn to deal with them in their own way.

24. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Oh squee on Chapters 9 and 10. Anytime L/M have a slew of kids, I'm stoked. :D =D=

25. newdawn12

Feb 9, 2013
    Ch 11.

27 ABY

Chandrilla,

The family vacation,

part 1

Han Solo was going to kill Jacen, he swore he'd do it this time, he'd told them they weren't ready, tried to convince the Djo's,
    and now, he was cleaning baby spittle, off his jacket and he could hear Chewie laughing in the background, "Very funny Chewie
    just wait till Lumpy finds a mate, and has a cub and that cub is spitting grubs all over your fur." Chewie told him Wookie cubs were
    much cleaner then human cubs. Still Han had to admit Allana was beautiful, even at eight months. "of course she is, she's our granddaughter" Leia said with a smile.
    "I still can't get used to that, you know: "I know, being a Jedi master is a new experience for me, it's so different then anything else I've done"
    Leia frowned as she put up her shield, she did not want to know what her oldest son, and his wife were doing in their chambers.
    it had taken the family years to learn to live with this family force bond, and it was weird knowing she could find out what everyone else in the family was thinking, just with a thought. Luke, and Mara were sharing a bath, Jaina, and Arica were shopping for beach wear, and Han would be in full
    over protective father mode, if he saw the outfits his daughter was considering, of course if she tried to object, Jaina would throw the image of her wearing a gold bikini, back in her mind of course, it was all in fun. Anakin, and Jacen, had played a huge prank on her, the year before, putting Jaina's image,
    into Artoo's message she had sent to Master Kenobi, but the message, had been "Marry me, Jagged Fel, you're my only hope. Jaina's response, she'd solidly beaten them both with moves, she hadn't realized she had, Anakin and Ben were in a competition to see who could boost their parents ships,
    to go faster, Ben with the Shadow, and Anakin with the Falcon.

the twins at seven, were according to Mara, a pair of surprises. The twin bond they shared was tighter than even Jacen's and Jaina's, which was a challenge to their parents.

The surf slowly lapped on the sand, and the seabirds gave their calls, but as she, and Han walked
    to the beach, they gawked as they saw their in laws laying on the sand, completely naked, she knew Hapans, and Dathomirians, had
    a different view of modesty but she wasn't expecting to see them like that in the open, instead of a cabana.

"I think your husband would appreciate the view" "Tenen, what if the twins come out, or Arica, and Ben" "Ben has seen worse,
    but I wouldn't want to upset our brother" "thank you" "speaking of whom, when are they going to come out for some more sun"
    "I have no idea, I think he, and Mara, will probably out last jacen, and Tenel" "do you wonder what it's like?" "what?" "force enhanced sex"
    "i don;t have to wonder, they didn't exactly shield, when they started courting" Leia smirked, remembering Mara's embarrassment, after she, and Luke had returned from their trips.