main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Characters in Rebels, Who Will Show Up and Who Do You Want to See?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Slowpokeking, May 21, 2013.

1. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
  2. Circular Logic

Circular Logic Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2013
    I want to see Boba Fett, naturally. And Fenn Shysa. Preferably both of them, kicking some shebs.

3. Praenomen Cognomen

Praenomen Cognomen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 24, 2013
    ^ They'd have to change the latter's name for the German broadcast. [face_laugh]

4. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011

Green so would have been drawn an ARC Trooper.

This may well be a glimpse of the future actually. Take away the colors and the costumes. The young jedi kids' team was structured like a classic Sentai team and it was once said it was a pilot. Perhaps it did serve as a test for the 'six faces' trope.

5. Mzukiller

Mzukiller Jedi Padawan star 2

Sep 5, 2012
    I think we all know for certain that Ahsoka, Boba and Han will show up. I can't imagine Obi Wan though, seeing as how it'll contradict Episode 4 if he was actually pretty active during the early rebellion.

6. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    Just thinking of those three put something in my head that would be like a perfect RAEG moment for the Ahsoka haters if it happened... What if in her first appearance, Tano's ride of the moment turns out to be a certain Corellian YT1300 light freighter... Say named the Second Chance or the Gone to Pieces...

Man, some heads would explode that day. I'd have a good laugh.

Mzukiller likes this.
  7. Darth_Arapsis

Darth_Arapsis Jedi Youngling star 2

May 21, 2013
    I am beyond caring when it come to the Falcon cameos. It's just a ship.

Darth_Pevra likes this.
  8. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    How do "we" all know this?

I don't "know" anything as I have no inside information on the show, but I'm hoping none of them show up. (And I love Han.)

So do you have a link to this inside information that "we" are all privy to, or are you just claiming to speak for someone other than yourself and translating your personal belief and hope into something that "we" all know?

But I'll have a similar level of schadenfreude if Ahsoka dies when Han lands the Falcon directly on top of her.

"But sir! You can't run over her because she's an annoying little *****!"

"Never tell me the odds."

As Chewie laughs in agreement, translated to "She thinks she's the only one who understands me and you read my emotions!"

(Not really, I'd rather she just not show up at all or if she does, show up as a Dark Sider, but the "haters" can play the "their tears are delicious" game too. ;) )

9. Trebor Sabreon

Trebor Sabreon Former Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 15, 2010
    Not to dive in to a discussion I've not been involved in, but I don't think it will be as simple as that, and I'd be surprised if JJ has the absolute final say, in the way he has on other projects. That is, I think that Kennedy and Lucasfilm will be involved and consulted on every major decision (major characters, plot elements, etc.), and given Episode VII's standing as a super-high profile tent-pole (and the first feature film to come of their $4.05B investment), it wouldn't shock me if Disney has a voice in every major decision, too.

We've already seen Abrams comment on his being removed from his comfort zone by the production being moved out of LA for the first time in his career, and I honestly expect more such compromises will be made. To be honest, it wouldn't shock me if a lack of 100% say in matters were part of what constituted Abrams' initial reticence.

I know it's not the status quo, as far as how movies are generally produced, but I think that Kennedy, professionally, and Disney, financially, have much more riding on the success of the ST than Abrams does (though this is not to say he doesn't stand to gain much from a winner, himself, of course). How this plays into the larger context of your discussion, I'll leave up to you.

10. anakincol

anakincol Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2009
    StarKiller would be a good character to include in the cartoon. Sam Witwer is already the voice actor they have used for both Maul and the son and maybe he can replace tim curry as the Emperor as well because his Emperor in the force unleashed is better than tim curry's in the last season of Clones. ( the late Ian Abercrombies version from the first couple seasons was great.) Starkiller verses Ashoka in a battle of Vaders Shien style using apprentices would be a cool fight.

11. Darth_Pevra

Darth_Pevra Chosen One star 6

May 21, 2008
    I won't mention the usuals (of course I would like to see Ahsoka and Vader!) but will make some more exotic suggestions.

[​IMG]

The baddest bounty hunter in the galaxy, valance hates droids especially, because he can't cope with the fact that he himself is a Cyborg. Offered the choice to serve the Empire under Vader, he instead turns on him and almost manages to kill Vader.

[​IMG]

The house of Tagge could be named house of colorful characters. Many of them are imperials and they dabble in every dirty business there is. The house is lead by one Orman Tagge, a hothead who hates Vader with a great passion for taking his eyes.

[​IMG]

Considering that he had a speaking role in ANH it is a great injustice Daine Jir features so little in the EU. An injustice that must be corrected because if not he will send the 501st at Disney!

Dra--- likes this.
  12. Darth Valkyrus

Apr 12, 2013
    I need yuh clothes, yuh boots, and yuh speeduh bike!

Actually, this reminds me... I'd quite like to see an HRD show up. They were awesome.

Darth_Pevra likes this.
  13. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    Wedge should be in this show.

Darth Valkyrus likes this.
  14. Darth_Pevra

Darth_Pevra Chosen One star 6

May 21, 2008
    Yeah, but he had a bit more going on than the Terminator inside his head.

15. Mzukiller

Mzukiller Jedi Padawan star 2

Sep 5, 2012
    "We" know all of this because they're all fan favorites, and Ahsoka/Boba still need their arcs complete from the clone wars.

It's doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that Filoni wants Ahsoka and Boba for this show.

16. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Unless you have that in writing from a reputable news source, it is still your personal projection, which you do not need to push on the rest of us in such a condescending "everyone who disagrees with my personal projection is an idiot" manner.

No, "we" do not "all" know.

Filoni probably wants Ahsoka and Fett on the show, but thankfully even that is no guarantee that they will be there.

Trebor Sabreon and eht13 like this.
  17. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Boba and Palpatine are musts

18. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

Yes, he should.

Force Smuggler likes this.
  19. Darth Valkyrus

Apr 12, 2013
    IG-88 putting his droid revolution plan into action.

Circular_Logic likes this.
  20. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    Heck yes!

darklordoftech likes this.
  21. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's a sci-fi cliche that should be retconed away!!!!!!!!!

22. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    IG-88 is a badass droid

23. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    I want to see the Republic Commandos in Rebels

24. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    You mean the Empire Commandos?