main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT "Outlander" Social Club: Darth Chiznuk's hangout till October

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Darth-Horax, Dec 5, 2005.

1. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    I studied Spanish for a few years, but now I've forgotten most of it. 8-}

2. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    Hey, 300,000 relies for PT. Congrats. :p

3. Pensivia

Pensivia Force Ghost star 5

Apr 24, 2013
    Hello, GGrievous...does that number refer to all the various threads in the PT forum combined? Wonder how that compares to the other forum areas....

4. GGrievous

Nov 6, 2005
    No, messages = replies combined. Discussions = threads in the Xenforo language. :p

[​IMG]

5. Pensivia

Apr 24, 2013
    :oops:D'oh!...right there in front of my face all along! [face_blush]

GGrievous likes this.
  6. Master Elaine Nega

Master Elaine Nega Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2013
    Also, guys... Are there any RedLetterMedia hate clubs out there? I just don' t have a place to express my hate! And this morning while seeking any hate towards it, I accidently opened their TPM review. God, that guy' s voice annoys the hell out of me( only Justin Bieber can compete with him in this sense) ! So, are there any hate clubs so I won' t overload you with my bashing? Also, sorry JB fans, but... Let' s just say I don' t like Justin Bieber.

7. Pensivia

Apr 24, 2013
    None that I am aware of, though I've never gone looking for them. There have been various threads in the PT forum where those who enjoy the PT have critiqued the RLM reviews, but I think they have been locked because they degenerated into flaming/baiting/trolling. I guess you could ask the PT mod here (SithStarSlayer) if you could open some sort of new thread for this purpose, but because of what happened with the other ones (you can read through the one that's been "stickied" [look for a red push pin icon]), I'm not sure it would be given the "ok."

8. Master Elaine Nega

Mar 30, 2013
    Also guys, sorry for lame posts, I just can' t resist doing that. If you hate RedLetterMedia as well, spread this on the web. These are my thoughts on RedLetterMedia decoded with R2 - D2 Translator. This way I will offend them, and in the same time nobody will understand R2 - D2 beeping XD

9. Pensivia

Apr 24, 2013
    Hahaha, Master Elaine! Good luck in your ongoing quest to destroy RLM... ;)

10. Master Elaine Nega

Mar 30, 2013
    Thanks! Actually I didn' t aim for destruction, more spreading hate, but we' ll see XD
    Just seriously, they disgust me. Also, I got so annoyed with those people who think they' re the best... No offense, but I think the reviews are dull and lame, and not only because they criticise TPM. People can still criticise TPM, just in a better form. So this morning I declared war![face_devil] Even though it won' t change anything, at least I' ll get moral satisfaction by spreading hate.[face_devil] I know I am behaving immature, but it' s just that sometimes I want to behave immature.

11. Pensivia

Apr 24, 2013
    I have never even watched a whole RLM review. I heard my husband watching some of them a while back, and for me, just those few minutes ranged from boring to downright annoying.

12. Master Elaine Nega

Mar 30, 2013
    The same for me. That' s why neither I can watch the whole review.
    And, I' m not against criticism. No movie is flawless. I just want it in a better form.

13. Master Elaine Nega

Mar 30, 2013
    I did it! It' s a rant! It' s a rant! * insert Admiral Ackbar here* It' s an RLM rant!
    * also, sorry for multipost, I just didn' t notice*

Pensive Padme likes this.
  14. Pensivia

Apr 24, 2013
  15. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    I remember what it was like to be new to the internet.

16. Master Elaine Nega

Mar 30, 2013
    I also remember. But I' m not a noob, if you think that( I didn' t mean to offend anyone) . I may act noobish, but that rant is just for fun.
    As I remember, when I first came to the web, it was about 4 years ago. Mother didn' t want me to browse the web at an earlier age, because she was afraid I will watch something children should stay away from( Funny, isn' t it? ) . But later I managed to persuade her. When I went to the web, out of pure noobness, I got myself a stupid nickname on one of The Sims 2 forums. I also didn' t understand most of the Internet slang... It was nightmarish time. Luckily, I got used to everything in the web fairly quickly.

17. SithStarSlayer

Oct 23, 2003
    I've been online for so long, almost everyone is a noob.:p

18. Pensivia

Apr 24, 2013
    I don't think you offended anyone, Master Elaine. I think SithStarSlayer was just "teasing" you (in a friendly way:)) (as was I, with my previous post above) Believe me, I am much more of an internet noob than you are, even though I am decades older (ugh, I hate how throwing around the word "decades" makes me sound...so...old...[face_hypnotized] ). I've been using/browsing the web since there was a web to browse, but never joined an internet forum (or really even lurked any) until signing up here a couple of months ago! There's still a ton of internet slang I don't know...I saw someone use the word "butthurt" on here a while back and had to google the definition[face_laugh])

And, hey, as for "just having fun," I agree...I think that's why we're all here in the first place, right? :)

SithStarSlayer likes this.
  19. SithStarSlayer

Oct 23, 2003
    In theory, at least.:p

Rainbow Knight Star likes this.
  20. Pensivia

Apr 24, 2013
    Right, SSS...having to keep all the PT trolls in line sounds like endless fun;). I've heard the TV forums can be just as much "fun" too (I don't go in there because I've never watched TCW etc).

lovelucas likes this.
  21. Master Elaine Nega

Mar 30, 2013
    I guess in general, being a noob is okay. At least, everyone was a noob once. ;)

22. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    Hello, everybody. I'm glad to be a PT fan, and I never get tired of watching any of the films.

SithStarSlayer Hello, and very nice to meet you.

Thoix Heoro and SithStarSlayer like this.
  23. SithStarSlayer

Oct 23, 2003
    Mi casa, su casa..

24. Master Elaine Nega

Mar 30, 2013
    Also guys... You will find it strange, but I... Re -watched TPM yesterday. For who-the-hell-knows-which time. I just keep rewatching it over and over again... And I don' tm know what makes me do it.

Also, sorry for multipost, but since I am unable to edit...
    I just created a RedLetterMedia hate blog on Tumblr. Will you guys come and visit once I' ve finished with settings? Anyone, everyone who hates, or at least dislikes RLM, will be welcome! ]-}

25. GGrievous

Nov 6, 2005