main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Get In Line - A Social Countdown to Episode VII

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by PrincessKenobi , Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
  2. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    I love the reactions of Boba Fett and the stormtroopers in the background.

Pro Scoundrel likes this.
  3. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Same here. Especially when the shoe bounces off the Stormtrooper's head.

4. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
  5. Ridley Solo

Ridley Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2010
    NIIIICE! :cool: Five years ought to be plenty of time to save up money to go to Orlando.

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  6. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    If they are going to do it, I hope they do it really well (like Potter world at Universal), but I wouldn't expect anything less from Disney.

7. EHT

Sep 13, 2007
    I'm a big fan of Disney parks anyway... my wife and I love taking our two kids to them. My son and I rode Star Tours twice when we were there this past spring break. But yeah, a Star Wars Land inside Disney's Hollywood Studios...

[​IMG]

8. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    Speaking of taking my money, t=minus 4 hours until I see "Man Of Steel" and I can't wait. :)

9. EHT

Sep 13, 2007
    I actually haven't even decided yet whether I'll see MOS at the theater or just wait for it on DVD...

10. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    I'll let you know what I think after I've seen it.

11. EHT

Sep 13, 2007
    Please do. :cool:

12. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    I'm still trying to figure out if it will be worth it to see it.

13. jedinightwing

jedinightwing Jedi Master star 3

Aug 4, 2009
    woohoo! home for the weekend!
    *plops down in front of tv and watches an Iron Maiden dvd*

14. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    If Man of Steel wasn't already fantastic enough... they brawl inside of an IHOP. And dismantle it in the process.

15. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I'll look forward to it just for that.

16. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    It's massive at moments. As a Superman film should be. But, when necessary, also intimate and small. Very brilliant look at how such a person would present themselves until they figured out who they were to themselves.

17. EviL_eLF

EviL_eLF Force Ghost star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    I am a HUGE fan of Christopher Nolan, so I already know I will love this movie. He's yet to attach his name to anything I haven't liked!

18. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    The print of Following they finally released on blu ray is brilliant. I went to the cinema on a Friday, and it happened to be opening day of Memento. I saw it on a whim. I seriously left the theatre, bought another ticket and went back in.

19. EviL_eLF

Mar 16, 2003
    I still need to pick up Following myself. The acting is pretty bad in that (you'd expect that for a low budget film festival first film), but the writing was so damn good! You could already see his thought provoking nature even then.

You look at everything Nolan has done, and his style, you can see why he prefers to only work on things he writes himself.

20. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    Yeah, he is so much more obviously in his comfort zone when it's just he and his brother.

21. EviL_eLF

Mar 16, 2003
    It's funny... the past 3-4yrs or so I've said Christopher Nolan and J.J. Abrams were my favorite filmmakers going today. Nolan keeps doing his thing in his way and turning out brilliant films like The Dark Knight and Inception and now The Man of Steele, and Abrams does a great homage to Spielberg with Super 8, does fantastic stuff with Star Trek which was pretty much dead in the water, and now is taking on my favorite film franchise of all-time in Star Wars and continuing the myth! This is the best I could hope for from my favorite Filmmakers! ;)

22. Darth Claire

Dec 21, 2012
    So I just saw Man of Steel. That movie physicly exhausted me and that ain't a bad thing. I'll just summarize my thoughts up here:
    1. Action was great but it was a bit much at times and I kinda stopped caring and was like "Come on...lets get this over with". But still...some of the best damn action I have seen in a while. Also that certain scene *that we all know about* was kinda shocking. I legit gasped and began the slow clap after it happened.
    2. I LOVED Cavill. Absolutely loved him and its not just because I think he is the sexiest man alive. All I wanted to do during this whole movie was just hold him close and say "It will be all ok, my darling".. Yeah...I'm a bit of a fangirl
    3. The soundtrack was awesome
    4. The FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS were overwhelming!! I can just tell that there is going to be soo many angsty hurt/comfort fan fics in the future and I can't wait!
    Overall I really enjoyed the film and I now demand to see more of my baby *aka Henry Cavill* [face_love]=P~

23. jedinightwing

Aug 4, 2009
    I havent seen it yet. I just want one spoiler. do we get a "KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!"?

24. Darth Claire

Dec 21, 2012
  25. jedinightwing

Aug 4, 2009
    :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.