main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub Allana Solo fan thread

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Allana_Rey, Sep 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    Yeah, just as long as he doesn't lose his sense of humor. ;)

2. jedimikey

jedimikey Jedi Padawan star 2

Oct 21, 2012
    Count me in as aa fan of Allana Solo!

And Anji, too!

;)

Team Padme likes this.
  3. Allana_Rey

Allana_Rey Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012

Another Allana fan!

4. Revanfan1

Jun 3, 2013
    Anyone remember in Tempest, when Allana disabled Aurra Sing with her poison pen, when Jacen said for her to get away from Sing, what Allana said?

"It's okay. She won't be able to move until someone gives her the antidope."

Antidope. When I read that, I d'awwww-ed. A lot. :)

Team Padme and General Immodet like this.
  5. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    I have to remember that. Hilarious!

Revanfan1 likes this.
  6. Allana_Rey

Sep 2, 2012
    I found/still find her adorable in that book.

7. Tala Que

Tala Que Jedi Knight

Mar 15, 2013
    Yes, Allana is one of my favorite EU characters!

Team Padme likes this.
  8. Master Corran Horn

Master Corran Horn Jedi Master star 1

Mar 13, 2005
    Yes, I am a fan of Allana...[face_mischief]

Team Padme likes this.
  9. Revanfan1

Jun 3, 2013
    Random cuteness!

[​IMG]

10. Allana_Rey

Sep 2, 2012
  11. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Team Padme: How are you doing, Team Padme. Have you been up to something?

12. Allana_Rey

Sep 2, 2012
    Hey there! Long time, no talk. As of lately, no I have not been writing anything. I should get back into it though. Maybe I'll start out with some one-shots, perhaps? We'll see. And you?

General Immodet likes this.
  13. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Sometimes it's difficult to keep up with what's happening on this forum. So, I have decided to mainly focus on being senator in two senates (as you can see in my signature).

I am looking forward to reading more by your hand!
    See you around!

Team Padme likes this.
  14. Allana_Rey

Sep 2, 2012
    So sad news Allana fans as you all may know, as of now SOTJ is seemingly on hold until further notice. What a shame, as I was one of the few who was actually looking forward to this series.

The future of Allana doesn't seem to be looking good as of now, may we let her live on in fanfiction! I gotta think of something to write, these past few months I've had a really bad case of writes block.

:(

Revanfan1 likes this.
  15. gizkaspice

gizkaspice Force Ghost star 4

Nov 27, 2013
    I did not know about this Allana-character until I stumbled upon this thread. She seems like a very like-able and unique character compared to the other Solo descendents. Plus, I love her connection with animals and her "pet" nexu---what an interesting choice of creature she was given instead of something "cute and cuddly"---also, love that image of her holding the baby nexu and that tooth-filled smile. :p What story/book/comic would you most recommend that best features her?

Also, a tip for writer's block: read unrelated random material. And also, good music. At least,that helps me gain some inspiration when I write.

16. Allana_Rey

Sep 2, 2012
    gizkaspice Thanks! I love that picture too! Allana is a very likable and interesting character. She's an adorable little girl in LOTF series, it's sad to see what is happening to her father and she is too young to understand. In FOTJ she's more grown up now but still likable, she's always willing to go on an adventure which is something I enjoy about her.

I don't really have any suggestions for books to read...the books she appears in she's not in THAT much. If you want to read a series with her in it read either LOTF or FOTJ, but she's more in FOTJ. If you want to read a standalone novel with her I suppose you could read Millennium Falcon.

gizkaspice likes this.
  17. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Being as they were casting for a teen girl and an early twenties boy, I suspect Allana (and Ben) are not too far off. Hope, really.

If it helps, Allana is my newborn daughters middle name - she will never be forgotten!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Allana_Rey

Sep 2, 2012
    Where did it say they were looking for a young teen girl?

19. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-24828750

'According to a casting notice the film-makers are looking to fill two roles.

They are a "street smart and strong" orphaned girl in her late teens and a "smart capable" man in his late teens or early 20s.'

Doesn't bode well for Tenel Ka but it could fit if something were to happen.

20. Allana_Rey

Sep 2, 2012
    I doubt Allana will be in the ST...and if she is, I would rather have her be a kid.

I've been considering making a fanfiction about Allana in the future, I need ideas.

21. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Maybe her and her granddaughter Lelia reminiscing? Or whatever the Queen in legacy was called.

22. Allana_Rey

Sep 2, 2012
    You mean Ania? Good idea, I'll see what I come up with. I've had thoughts about making a story featuring her daughter and Ben's son growing up together as Young Jedi Knights.

23. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    No I mean the Queen that Havok killed.

24. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    If Ep7 featured established characters from the Skywalker-Solo family tree, I couldn't be happier. Allana and Ben would be much welcome, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much considering the recent drama over Disney's plans with the existing EU... [face_worried]
    I'd love to see Tenel Ka in the films as well.

Also, it is incredibly cut that you've given that name to your daughter. :)

25. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Cheers Amon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.