main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series TCW bonus material episode discussion (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by KED12345, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Thank you Kiner, 5 episodes is still something although I hope he slipped up and mentioned there are 10 out there. I don't know where in the production process the score would be done.

2. Praenomen Cognomen

Praenomen Cognomen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 24, 2013
    The edits have to be complete, so unless they have perfectly-timed animatics, I'd say it's the last step.

3. Ani501st

Ani501st Jedi Padawan star 3

Mar 18, 2013
    It is certainly not 5 ( clovis 3 episodes, order 66 3 episodes, yoda arc 3-4 episodes = 9-10 episodes ),He said 5 because he doesn't know or he doesn't have the right to say the numbers so he just said 5 like he could have say 3.

4. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

I believe its been confirmed by one of the writers on twitter that the order 66 and the yoda arc are 4 episodes each. So its more then 10 episodes that are being released it seems. And if the Clovis arc and the Order 66 arc were already completely completed when the original announcement for bonus content came through we could still have at least 16 episodes coming.

5. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Only four more would make a full season by Season 5 standards.

Ani501st likes this.
  6. Ani501st

Ani501st Jedi Padawan star 3

Mar 18, 2013
    I suppose that the Clovis arc was completed as it supposed to be in season 5.
    4 episodes for those arcs, well that's cool !

7. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    I wonder if Ian Abercrombie was involved in this arc. Bittersweet if we hear his voice again.

8. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Well, depends if Palps is in the Arc.

9. Circular Logic

Circular Logic Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2013
    I think Sidious will show up in this arc as a hologram, if this clip from the Season 5 trailer is part of the Clovis arc:
    [​IMG]

Here Dooku is contacting Sidious on Serenno.

10. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    Common Disney, release all the epsiodes that you can, this show is now and official Emmy award winning show.

darklordoftech likes this.
  11. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    I think they will, we'll just have to pay them for them though...

12. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    It's Disney, they will keep waiting till we get officially annoyed with them :p

13. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012

Aren't we already annoyed with them for cancelling TCW in the first place? :p

14. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    Disney did drop the ball with TCW, then again people were mad at them for closing LucasArts and now we are getting a new Battlefront game because they gave the license to EA.

15. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

I think the Hologram is maybe not from the Clovis arc, but from the Trench arc. Maybe. I do not know, but why would Sidious contact Dooku in person for a person like Clovis. Wouldn't Sidious be more concerned about the Order 66 reveal?!

The Battlefront thing IMO is a way to say "PLEASE, do not hate us for doing what we do".

16. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    And it's EA. After the initial excitement wore off my expectations dropped significantly.

17. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

Yup... there is that. And that EA can do what they can to ruin the overall XP from a game, but only time will tell.

18. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012

Maybe its not Clovis he would be contacting Dooku about but rather the Banking Clan? I don't think there were any shots in the trailer from the Order 66 arc. I think we knew that a clone arc had been pushed back to S6 prior to the trailer release I believe.

19. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    Have a feeling that EA will screw up Battlefront like they did with Mass Effect 3

20. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    Yeah, because everyone is really going to get all riled up if Battlefront has a weak ending.

Oh wait, there's no comparison there whatsoever. Plus EA doesn't develop the games, BioWare made the ending.

EA has some terrible practices, but it annoys me how people manage to blame them for everything, even things they have nothing to do with. For Mass Effect 3, blame BioWare if you dislike the ending.

Blame EA for pointless transactions in Dead Space 3 or something that they're actually at fault for.

JackG likes this.
  21. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    LOL, you do realize that EA is in control of funding development and time spent developing so they wanted Bioware to release the game early so that is why we got the endings we got, games go to die when EA gets their hands on them and why do think they are the most hated company in North America

22. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    Mass Effect 3 was originally set for release Q4 2012 and was pushed back three months. They did give the game more time.

Also, that's a stupid internet poll. If you legitimately believe EA is worse than corporations who are actually causing deaths or the Bank of America, you're an idiot. I love video games, but people need some perspective.

23. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    Oh noes, the same people who made the brilliant Battlefield 3 multiplayer might make Battlefront awesome, too.

24. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    You and I have a very different idea of brilliant/awesome. :p

Anyways, I think we're way off topic now.. [face_whistling]

25. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    Yes we are, now back on topic

We want more episodes