main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series TCW bonus material episode discussion (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by KED12345, Mar 11, 2013.

1. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007

While I realize this was an "if" statement, that still comes across as a personal attack. Please play nice.

2. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    Apple are way worse than EA, yet most people don't have issue with them. Internet lurkers take games way too seriously, hence the voting for EA

I don't know if we'll ever get an answer as to why Disney pulled the plug on TCW (though I hope to ask Filoni when I see his talk at CE2), but they have made good decisions regarding the movies and we are getting new video games which is a lot better than LucasArts has managed the last few years. Plus we now have this new animated show and talk of ABC doing the Live Action stuff

3. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Sidious: Dooku, I've come to suspect that San Hill is Darth Plagueis! Investigate immediately!

4. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

After the EA argument, we are back.

I know Clovis won't be contacting Dooku, but I also do not think that Sidious would call regarding Clovis. BUT I also can see that somebody like the Banking Clan calling Dooku to ask how to deal with Clovis.

That is an understatement IMO!

I hope not, but I would love it if they make references to Plagueis's taking care of San Hill. I mean the Sith Lord personally requested for Hill to be protected since the latter would have a vital role to play in the upcoming war.
    Maybe the vault... IDK...

5. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    Yes.We.Do.

Ani501st likes this.
  6. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

And I want to know where they are! [face_dancing]

Ani501st likes this.
  7. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    I think you're right. I'd wager, Tup kills a Jedi, Trench witnesses and calls Dooku, Dooku calls Sidious to warn him. Sidious is banking (haha) on the clones to stay obedient until he says the word (well, three words). The unexpected instability, or just the possibility, of his clone army would force Sidious to put a quicker end to the war. Maybe the Order 66 arc is the end?

8. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    Apologies. It was intended to be a general statement at gamers and not aimed solely at Darth Vader (really, who's going to mess with the Dark Lord of the Sith?).

But yes, the topic. I'm very interested in the Order 66 arc primarily to see what angle TCW will play on the brainwashing/just following orders debate. It's something I thought we might not get to see, as we didn't know if the show would cover Order 66.

SithStarSlayer likes this.
  9. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007

From what I've seen of you on here I didn't think it was actually aimed at anyone in particular, but it could have looked that way to some (it was actually reported, but not by Darth Vader).

Yeah, Order 66... I love that part in ROTS (I think it's sad, but cool at the same time) so I am naturally curious to see what they say about it, but also very apprehensive at the same time. For some reason this feels like one of those topics that it might be better if TCW didn't try to tackle or explain.

10. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012

I do not want to say it, but what if Trench discoveres too much and is forced to silence all witnesses, and later be silenced himself. What if Dooku attacks Trench?! The droid that is with Dooku in the S5 trailer is with Trench in the "Future of The Clone Wars" clip.
    I hope I am wrong.

YES... WE... DOOOO!!!

Darth Vader likes this.
  11. cwustudent

Apr 25, 2011
    OMGosh, that's what I thought too, but I was more worried about the clones. Palpatine could declare them all a bad batch...including Rex. :( Oh, good point you made about Trench. No witnesses. But then there's Anakin. I haven't figured out how he'll figure into this. I'll just say that I'm intrigued, and can't wait to know more.

[​IMG]
    Oh, speaking of that clip. Where do you think they are? I hope that its not a ship. I would like it to be a design that I remember from The Art of RotS. It was ring around a planet, like the moon base in Starship Troopers.
    [​IMG]

12. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012

I'd be down for that.

13. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    Oh, that's just Kuat.

14. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    We have to see the Kuat Shipyards at some point in Rebels, right?

15. Ani501st

Ani501st Jedi Padawan star 3

Mar 18, 2013
  16. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    I still doubt we'll get more than 15-18 new episodes, most of which by now has either been talked about or rumored. 20 or more feels unlikely right now.

17. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012

It does feel like that concept art you speak of.
    Clones...As a CIS freak of nature, I am really worried about the Admiral. My guess is that it could be a shipyard and that is maybe Trench protecting Sluis Van. It looks too yellow of a world to be a normal world. It can not be Kuat since it is too green a world. It looks to vile with that orange glow.
    What was shown in the last season is that TCW has respect to the look of some planets like Carida.

Regarding Trench... yeah. I think he would know too much since they would not show him in the clip if it was just a generic appearance by someone.

They have gotten away with wierder happenings with Anakin.

Wanting to know more is just how I am right now.

18. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012

It's likely we are getting more then 11 episodes. It could be that because Season 6 was probably practically finished they may finish all of them?

It is possible that anything that was already in the animation stage may be completed... Not going to get my hopes up but I think it is promising so far...

19. cwustudent

Apr 25, 2011
    Ah, the concept even has a page on the wook! This is the art I was thinking of:

[​IMG]

20. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    Amazing concept. It is Ryan Church if I see right.

There is no doubt that that is INDEED THE PLANET in the Trench clip. And it is Separatist... Look at all those fine Trade Federation ships. Gorgeous art. I remember this from the art of Revenge...

And it looks the color and even the supporting columns are the same shape like in the clip. Like broken ones, but not broken.

WHOOOO HAAH!!!!!

THIS IS TOTALLY IN THE EPISODE.... YES!

Final verdict cwustudent that this is the planet we are looking for. Have to share the pic on my FB page and give credit for this reminder you have shown me.

21. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    Trench will just survive again so he can be in Rebels, he's half cockroach.

22. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012

If that happens + Tikkes appearing anywhere... I WILL BE THE MOST HAPPY CIS CAMPER this side of Mustafar!

23. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    Maybe this time, Trench will lose the majority of his body except for his internal organs and come back in Rebels as the new Grievous.

24. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012

Don't give Filoni ideas! :eek:

25. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Vader beat Trench to it.