main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Resource Looking for Fics?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Jeditheskyisblue, Jan 25, 2004.

1. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    I second the above: it's only missing like one last chapter and it is one fantastic story.

2. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Thanks. I started to read that one but never finished reading it. I'll have to give it a go, though its not the one I'm after, but I'm assuming The Shadow of Vader is a good one...

3. JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    It was very good. Unfortunately, I don't believe it was ever finished or posted anywhere else and with the issue of the truncated posts here....well, you know.

4. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    I'm looking after fics with Hapes/Hapans that makes the Hapes culture’s near-obsession with beauty a real part of the story. Are there any out there?

5. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    I'm look for a fairly fresh fic in Beyond. I don't remember the title, but it opens with Kyp and his apprentice, Valin Horn, running from a threat.

I think it had something post NJO in the title.

Help?

6. LexiLupin

LexiLupin Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 27, 2011
  7. Ink.Knight

Ink.Knight Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 2, 2013
    Okay so there's this fic that was on the old boards and I read it forever ago but it was fantastic. Sadly I don't even remember the name.

Brakkis is the new Emperor-type and Zekk's his Vader. And Jacen died, and Jaina got captured. But there was also this fantastic OC who was a dancer and Zekk's girl cause she was a Jaina look-alike and Kyp was in it as a Force-ghost. It was a total AU but it was absolutely brilliant. Ringing any bells for anyone?

Edit: I found it!!! Not on here, because the link to it from the other sit doesn't work. But I found it on Dhalbreth Square. Always: Return of the Jedi by Trickster_Jaina_Fel.

8. pronker

pronker Force Ghost star 4

Jan 28, 2007
    Shadow was finished, over on ffn. I just read it.

9. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    There's also my post that starts with Kyp and Valin literally running from a threat. I lost the first chapter though.

http://boards.theforce.net/index.ph...New-Jedi-Order-[Jaina-Solo/Jag-Fel].50008463/

10. FARK2005

FARK2005 Jedi Master star 2

Sep 3, 2012
    I’m looking for an Anakin-Obi-Wan fic that takes place not long after TPM. It’s a really long time since I read it, so I’m not sure if I remember things correctly, but it takes place in Coruscant and the two of them are investigating some children gone missing from an orphanage(?). They get some information from a boy living there (they drag him out of a ventilation shaft and take him to a diner or something) and at some point they infiltrate a building and discover the leader of the orphanage, a woman, is behind it. Obi-Wan pursues the leader to another building where they fight in a laboratory (or something like that - I can remember she throws acid on him which disables his lightsaber). The leader escapes by setting fire to the building and Obi-Wan barely escapes by jumping through a window. Meanwhile Anakin had gone to Palpatine for help, so he is there while the officials clean up. I remember there is a scene after that in which Palpatine meet with the leader…

It was very well written, and I hope it rings a bell with one of you.

11. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
  12. FARK2005

FARK2005 Jedi Master star 2

Sep 3, 2012
  13. JediMaster_Jen

Jun 3, 2002
    From the author note on ff.net, he said that there will be a concluding chapter and an epilogue. Unless I missed something or was looking at the wrong site.

14. pronker

Jan 28, 2007
    You are correct. I stand in agreement with the new (to me) status as WIP - at some point, I do hope the author finds inspiration to write 'complete' on it. I must have misread the status.

15. JediMaster_Jen

Jun 3, 2002
    I hope so too. It's a great story. :)

Valairy Scot likes this.
  16. Jedipilot25

Jedipilot25 Jedi Youngling

Dec 7, 2010
    I am looking for a fic where Ahsoka survived the Purge, trained Mara Jade, and then two of them met up with Luke and Obi-Wan on Tatooine during ANH.

17. Kettch_the_Jedi

Kettch_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 22, 2002
    This is going to sound pathetic but I caveat this request with the note that I have not been on these boards in a long time -- since before at least one of the latest moves -- so I am having trouble finding things.

In the very old boards I had a story Old Rogues Go Rogue and I thought I had a link to it, but the link no longer works and the search function does not give me a good link. Does anyone know how I go about finding such an old story?

18. pronker

Jan 28, 2007
    I had some luck with the Wayback Machine, so I hope you do, too. It's frustrating to lose creative work.

19. cje24576

cje24576 Jedi Master star 1

Aug 21, 2010
    Hi. I don't know if any of these have been asked about, but I'm looking for a number of fics (most are Vader redemption fics) & I don't have the titles of any of these:
    1.Vader has been redeemed, he's still alive & I believe he still has to wear the suit. He calls a press conference & suddenly Padme shows up (she's been alive the whole time). I seem to recall that this was posted in a challenge thread (I think the thread had to do with Vader/ Anakin redemption fics), but I can't find the thread & I can't remember the name of the fic.
    2.This was another Vader/ Anakin redemption fic. I don't have very many details about it, & I'm not too sure about the details I do have. I'm pretty sure it has a suitless Anakin. I'm pretty sure the fic starts out with Anakin making an entry in his memoir in a holocron (I think he's been exiled) and then Luke either comms him or pays him a visit. Like I said, I don't have many details of this fic.
    3.Another Vader redemption fic: Anakin & Padme's Force ghosts meet the twins in the Jedi Temple. That's the only description I have. (I THINK I know this one, but I'm not sure, so please point me in the direction of any fics matching this description)
    4. Anakin has died & he's in the afterlife. However, for some reason, he ends up going into the dark side area & then he has to fight his way back to the light side area (I hope this makes sense). I seem to recall seeing this in the Classic Story board section of the site.
    I hope people can help me find these. Thanks.

Found #2: "secrets of the lost order"

20. Space_Wolf

Space_Wolf Jedi Master star 3

Mar 13, 2007
    I'm looking for some stories by Whisky in the Jar-Jar under the title - Stranger in a Strange Land. I think he posted them a long time ago, though and it might have been before the old forum was split into Before, Saga and Beyond, and was in the Classic fan fic board. He used to have a website called the Drunken Gungan, but it has either closed or moved because my link to the site no longer works.

I am also looking for stories by Mitchell J Sullivan. Any help finding them will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

21. Kahara

Kahara FFoF Hostess Extraordinaire star 4 VIP - Game Host

Mar 3, 2001
    I'm afraid I can't help you, but I've also been looking for that series with no luck. Let me know if you find it! In a similar query, is the full version of I, Rebel by padawan lunetta anywhere to be found? There are some chapters on FF.net, but I could have sworn it was longer than that... maybe just my faulty memory.

22. Exeter

Exeter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 2, 2005
    It's not your memory, at least not this time ;)

Judging by the original thread, I, Rebel was never finished but had at least twenty-six chapters, far more than the eleven on FF.net. She also reposted the story with some revisions in 2009, but only made it up to Chapter 7. Unfortunately, looks like the Wayback Machine only has the same chapters archived and I didn't find the full version anywhere else on the net.

23. pronker

Jan 28, 2007
    Hi, would anyone know of a good continuation of Star Wars: The Clone Wars TV show after season five? What is Ahsoka doing now, why did Captain Rex suspect her so quickly, what happened to Maul and the Mauldalorians, and so forth. WIPs okay, any rating or genre, pairing, website, etc.

24. Venator77

Venator77 Jedi Master star 2

May 2, 2013
    Hi, I need help. I was reading this Siriwan story from the archives, but I had the unfortunate problem with missing pages. I need a complete story. Here it is...

Changing an Order by Jaya Solo.

Any help would be appreciated

Venator.

25. Sanna Black

Sanna Black Jedi Youngling

Jun 17, 2013
    I have a request. Just the other day I was looking through the Star Wars fan fiction archive and I stumbled upon a reference to a fic called "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil", written by LL; the summary basically said it was a Palpatine redemption fic. And so I started looking. Guess if I found it? Nope. And so I have a question and a request: does anybody have it saved somewhere? Doesn't matter if it's a link (as long as it's valid), a pdf, a document or whatever. I just want to read it, since everybody say it's brilliant.

Help with that?