main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph Official LOST Thread

Discussion in 'Community' started by Armenian_Jedi, Oct 4, 2006.

1. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    Sawyer was a uniquely awful character who, despite many opportunities to redeem himself, pretty explicitly declined to do so at any point. He was far more of a villain than "The Man in Black" or Widmore of the middle seasons, or really anyone else you can imagine.

2. AAAAAH

AAAAAH Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 8, 2012
    i had no idea it was in syndication!

3. Jabba-wocky

May 4, 2003
    What does that even mean. Repeats come on TV sometimes.

4. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    In broadcasting, syndication is the sale of the right to broadcast radio shows and television shows by multiple radio stations andtelevision stations, without going through a broadcast network, though the process of syndication may conjure up structures like those of a network itself, by its very nature. It is common in countries where broadcast programming is scheduled by television networks with local independent affiliates, particularly in the United States. In the rest of the world, however, most countries have centralized networks and/or TV stations without local affiliates and syndication is less common, although shows can also be syndicated internationally. In the film industry, film distribution is handled by film distributors.

5. AAAAAH

Nov 8, 2012
    it means it cums on g4 now.

6. Jabba-wocky

May 4, 2003
    Oh. Yes, it's that.

7. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    I didn't really like Sawyer that much either. I do think that Benjamin Linus is one of the best written characters on a television shows. You start out hating him, then you pity him, then you have no idea how you should be feeling about him. Season 4 is probably my favorite. Mr. Keamy was a pretty memorable villain.

Mathew Fox has madness in his eyes.

Lord Tuvitor likes this.
  8. Darth-Lando

Darth-Lando Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 12, 2002
    [​IMG]

9. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    Yeah, but he's hot.

10. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Isn't he crazy in real life?

11. Darth-Lando

Darth-Lando Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 12, 2002
    Yeah, he beat up his girlfriend or wife or whatever. Not cool Foxy.

12. AAAAAH

Nov 8, 2012
    he put everything into jack. EVERYTHING.

13. Armenian_Jedi

Armenian_Jedi Force Ghost star 7

Mar 14, 2003
  14. Lugija

Lugija Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 3, 2009
    Only one year for me, I started late. :p

Wait, :(.

I have to rewatch it one day. Or at least put it on background while I play, which seems to be #1 way for me to catch up TV-shows and games.

15. Strilo

Strilo Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 6, 2001
    Someday soon I will begin a rewatch of Lost on my Blu Rays...

Armenian_Jedi likes this.
  16. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    I am debating having my roommate watch

17. Merlin_Ambrosius69

Merlin_Ambrosius69 Jedi Master star 5

Aug 4, 2008
    I'm bumping this to report that I just finished watching the entire series last night. Took us about a month to get through all six seasons. I was consistently amazed, astonished and impressed. The quality of this show is unlike any TV series I've seen. I realize I'm late to the game, and that likely all possible discussions have already been entertained, but I felt compelled to go on record. This show knocked my proverbial socks off. =D=

18. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    It's perfectly fine to up this thread... we're diehards in here. Glad you liked it... one of (if not the) all time favorites.

19. Merlin_Ambrosius69

Aug 4, 2008
    I found it a masterful blend of sci-fi and supernatural fantasy. The degree of realism -- in the fights, the injuries, the performances, the casting of child versions of adult characters -- was par none. More gushing on the way.

20. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Young Ben was perfect.

I really would have liked to have gotten an ending, or at least something more, to the friendship between young Ben and Annie. I mean, he carried her doll around decades later. It could have been explained in, like, five minutes... just something. That's always bugged me.

Did you even like Expose`? :p

21. Merlin_Ambrosius69

Aug 4, 2008
    Well, there are any number of loose ends. Walt. The Temple. The statue. Mother. Ben and Annie. And my favorite character, Mr. Eko, was not at the Church at the end. I are disappoint.

Yes, but I enjoy ping pong. :D

22. Emperor_Billy_Bob

Emperor_Billy_Bob Jedi Grand Master star 7

Aug 9, 2000
    I always feel like I am crazy, because I feel like Nikki and Paulo were supposed to be a joke, but everyone else on Earth thinks that the writers were trying to legitimately create new ongoing characters for the show.

23. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Walt was tied up... you gotta watch the epilogue, if you haven't already. It's in the season 6 special features. Or, here...

]

24. Merlin_Ambrosius69

Aug 4, 2008
    Oh, hahahahaha nice. Yeah, that explains the polar bears and the supply drops, among other loose ends :cool:

But I still don't know if that was really Walt who appeared to Shannon right before Ana-Lucia shot her. The Lostpedia claims it was a manifestation of the Man in Black, but as I understand it "Smokey" has to have a dead body. Walt was never dead, so I'm maintaining it was somehow Walt's consciousness which he can project from afar. Or something.

25. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Yeah... Walt was special. I guess it's best to leave it at that.