main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Whitelight

Whitelight Jedi Master star 4

Aug 10, 2007
    Comes in *hides a bit*

Hey guys I'm back only have my advance classes left that is only on mondays and tuesday the next two weeks, I have past my nursing test for the state which was the big one all the month worth of classes and lots to learn. Also in that time, my mother had to have emergency back surgery which she still recovering from. Doing better, she can feel her legs full again, praise the lord, don't know how long the doctor is thinking maybe years she had some nervse in her back that was pinch off and the blood wasn't flowing right which they coming back full, that the good news, she could take up to year to fully get it back if ever, right now she in a lot of pain so if not at work then helping out on the farm, as we planned on doing a big garden for the farmer market which had all of it planted before the surgery so I kind on over load or had been until after pasting my test, next phase while be in 6 months or so,

I'm sorry for just leaving you hanging should found away to get on here to at less post that one could control my character to get her into the group. I'll try and get up on my reading don't know how soon, as its lot here from getting off work and trying to spend at less making supper for my husband which his hour at work has changed, we don't get to see each other as much any more so time is sweet. I'll hope to get on tomorrow night after working at the farm and helping mom with house work.

Blessing upon all,

Love you all like brothers and sisters in Christ

Suzette

2. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Hey Suzette, good to see you back! Fress has left forwarding contact information with your character, so just jump in any time.

Posted.

Whitelight likes this.
  3. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Sweet Sith (to Jade rescue forces). Do you want me to post Jade seeing Stormtrooper units coming towards her (since you tagged me)?

Welcome back Whitelight! Like Sith said, just jump right in! :)

4. Whitelight

Aug 10, 2007
    lol looks like just in the nick of time to, wondering how those Stormies do agains a AKK dog *shifts eyes back and forth*

5. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Get him fitted up in his parachute and harness, and we'll drop him right in.

6. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Bravo, you ought to do three-day projects in four hours more often if it allows you to do posts of that quality. Blooming brilliant one with Jason Lasso and Hallomar and the expansion of Port Haven's terrain.

Re. Jade, if the river and ravine she is in connects to the coastline, then she can eventually see either a Mekuun Hoverscout, or a your Amphibions coming along the river.

Okay, I'm going to run Palso in a pickup post for the DD.

No idea how they did this, but this is cool:

7. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    we haven't left smugglers run yet so there's still time to get into contact with Fress... up to you when you want to jump back in, I can help you find a spot to do so :)

8. Whitelight

Aug 10, 2007
    Sounds wonderful, I think I know the way also why she didn't show up right way, still don't have that puppy house broken lol

Yea would do that I'll see what the post said about how to go about getting a hold of Fress

9. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    My next post is just about ready to go. Just waiting on a few details to hammer out.

[​IMG]

10. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Hey all,

I have had a sudden reversal in my personal life and living situation. It may take me a few days to get back on my feet. Please be patient with this transition, as I am still processing the recent events and catching up with college.

Mitth will have to take some time away from the game due to his real life circumstances as well; he said he will return as soon as he can and asks that his characters be moved along as needed.

In life, we run into unexpected turns, mountains, and situations we can't quite understand. In those times, we have our friends, family, and faith to help us through. Sometimes we make awful mistakes, unintentional mistakes, and sometimes we say or do the wrong things; the memories won't go away, but the pain will fade in time. And time is what we have. Time with friends and family and with God. Please know that you all are very close to my heart and Intervention is family to me. Let us bond together to help each other out through life's turns and twists.

God Bless,

Jason

11. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    That sounds very concerning. Seeing what you were/are on the verge of at this time of 2013.

PLayers, if you are waiting on a tag from Bravo, let me know, and I will cover it.

12. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Bravo and Mitthy [:D] take at easy and I hope things get better soon for the both of you

Sith, I'm waiting on both Bravo and Mitthy

Havah Jeth is on his way to pick up Russel Cooks family to bring back with us...
    Fress is conversing with two of npcs from the hanger bay that Bravo controls
    Streets and Atin are supposed to head back to the hangar bay because Fress plans to have everyone leave within half an hour at this point...

13. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    My post for Taab and Atin is just about ready. For Taab I am waiting on a PM answer from Bravo regarding any other weapons potentially on the Luck's Gamble (Taab is down to just a hand blaster at this point and is looking to upgrade).

For Atin I am waiting on an answer from Sith for background info on the lizard.

I can move on without either and just wing it if need be.

14. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    I'm in the process of doing a joint post with Whitelight getting her into the story
    I would like to move the story forward back to Port Haven soon

15. kommando104

kommando104 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 27, 2013
    Best wishes Bravo, no need to hurry back. Take all the time you need.

Falcon, I am in agreement with moving past Smuggler's Run. If it would help speed things up, we could just mention Havah made it back to the Crusader with Cook's family.

16. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Okay well I'm in the middle of a joint post with Whitelight meaning no interuptions between Fress and Maya and it's done by pming back and forth, as soon as we're satisfied with the joint post then we may want to consider moving everyone back to port haven where the action seems to be taking place.

17. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Okay-dokey, first one I am planning, Ool-Re-Kospi and Havah Jeth at spaceport.

Complications are Havah went and got himself disguised; and I don't know how big Doctor Cook's family is. I suppose passive retcons can be done if I get anything wrong.

18. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Sith-I-5

wife and son

Rebecca Saint-James, my wife, and my child, Peter Saint-James. Their real names are Pamela Elizabeth Cook and James Russel Cook; Pamela is 47 and my child is 9 years old. The datacard has all the details. Their on Skip 1. This has to be done in quiet and completely unknown to Fress and company at first. The datacard also contains a list of supplies and equipment I need from a local black market medical dealer I know has a shop there. Your shopping list for supplies is your cover story and, at that store, you'll find my wife and child. And don't forget the supplies as well, we need them. The store owner has all the details regarding my wife and child, Taller set it up with him. Just make sure you use the secret password: scruffy-looking nerf herder [1]. Any questions?"

Cook told Fress Havah is doing a medical supply run for him. She suspects there's more to what he was telling her but decided to go along with it.

19. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Excellent, JF! Thank you.

20. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Welcome :)

Havah has black hair and is scruffy looking human :p

21. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Hey all, checking in. Excellent team work! :) Please, for the time being (probably at least through the weekend) I will be mostly MIA. Catching up with a already heavy college homework week before the 4th of July is taking up any amount of mental free space I have at the moment. Please forgive me for my MIA at the current time...just can't think beyond the wall at the moment. Getting better with every passing day, but still hurting pretty bad. Thank you for your support and prayers. :)

22. Whitelight

Aug 10, 2007
    I'm trying to work on it as it is been working and been wiped out still having to go out to the farm to help out, take care of garden, which to put it in city slicker term my garden is a whole city block together.

23. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    no worries, just letting them know we have something in the works before pushing everything forward. And it gives Sith a chance to move the others around...

24. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Post is up, many thanks to Bravo and Sith-I-5 for some background info and weapons ideas for the arms locker.

[​IMG]

25. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Posted for Kospi, Havah and the medical supplies.

Falcon, are you alright posting for Bravo's Rav Cater and the Ryn?

Fress