main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series For Discussion of Old TCW episodes...

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by CT-867-5309, Nov 19, 2012.

1. pronker

pronker Force Ghost star 4

Jan 28, 2007
    Thanks - it was going back to '08-09, momentous years for the RL family, etc., so it was fun to partially relive those days. I am the only SW fan fannish enough to watch the show at my home :( Others are *whisper* OT fans ...

2. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    Recently I had some time to go back and watch many old episodes, including the 2008 film. And just now, I watched Ahsoka's big finale. (The Wrong Jedi is an old episode now, isn't it?) I noticed that the tone, both visually and musically, of two scenes is the same. Poetic.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. pronker

Jan 28, 2007
    Yes. The hope, tempered with recent experiences, comes through on each end of her story.

darklordoftech and WatTamborWoo like this.
  4. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    TWJ is 4 months old so yea it's an old episode

5. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    If you have to necro the original discussion thread from a several-pages-down abyss, the episode is old.

6. cwustudent

Apr 25, 2011
    Bounty HuntersI would like to know what happened to the medical facility.

Holocron Heist

It seems strange that Ahsoka wouldn't be familiar with the temple library. No story-time with the librarian for younglings? That's sad.
    Bane practically walked in and took what he wanted. Hopefully Obi-Wan caught Bane before he left Coruscant...

Cargo of Doom / Children of the Force
    Ah, man, Kenobi never caught Bane? Too bad.
    Wait, Kenobi gets another chance to catch Bane on Rodia? Nope. Lost him again.
    Oh, gawd, Ahsoka outsmarted Bane, when Obi-Wan couldn't? SMH
    ...Obi-Wan AND Mace Windu lost Bane? Jeez, the Jedi can't even catch the flu!

Too bad we never saw Glee Anselm.

Obi-Wan rejected reporting to the Chancellor, claiming the matter to be internal. I'd agree, except the Jedi used Republic forces in CoD. It might have been interesting to see the Jedi ask the Chancellor for Republic assistance. I can't imagine the Jedi are normally allowed to use clones and destroyers on matters such as retrieving a holocron from a lone bounty hunter. I'd like to see the Chancellor say, "No, I think we should try to reclaim Felucia. Remember the planet you lost? The really valuable planet with all the nysyllin that we need to heal all the wounded troops. We are fighting a war, gentlemen." I'd love to see Palpatine pull a d***-move like that, making the Jedi have to beg a little bit for his help, since the Jedi already look stupid for losing a holocron to a non-Force user.

7. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    Cargo of Doom is one of my fave eps. The standout moment is the zero-g battle in the gunnery hall aboard Bane's frigate. It was so... refreshing. It also took full advantage of the fact that this is a computer generated 3d animated show. When you're making a live action film, weightless scenes are hard to do. You either need to use the vomit comet, (Apollo 13) or do a lot of complicated difficult stuff with wire rigs. (Inception, Avatar). But with a computer animated show, you just need to turn the gravity off in your 3d environment, and let rip.

They laid on thick the shoutouts to the movies in this one, mostly centered on the interactions of Ahsoka, Bane and Anakin.

Ahsoka rashly running off alone after Bane (and thus walking into his trap) was essentially similar to Anakin's rash charge on Dooku in AoTC. "I'm taking him NOW!" I thought it worked though, it was an excellent little illustration of how she's supposed to be a lot like him.

The dialog right after that between her and Bane... "You're wrong, this burning boat is about to finish us both off" immediately struck me as a not too subtle rehash of Luke's exchange with Palps in RoTJ. "You're gravely mistaken. Soon I'll be dead, and you with me."

And then he tortures her to cause Anakin to feel her pain through the Force and hurry him up... the shoutout there is obvious... "They never even asked me any questions"

8. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Cargo of Doom has to be one of my favorite episodes as well.
    The AT-TE on the surface of the Separatist Cruiser trying to get into the ship and the Zero-G fight in the hangar were two of the best fights in the series. Such an entertaining episode.

AkashKedavra_93 and WatTamborWoo like this.
  9. pronker

Jan 28, 2007
    • FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS aka TCW rewatch, part 2: Meta for this part: Well, all righty then! The lips move more in synch with the voicing, whoopee. Ahsoka takes some baby steps towards maturity, and giant steps towards being a bodacious Jedi Commander. Anakin continues to impress with his parenting Mastering skills, and Obi-Wan takes baby steps into being less a stick-up-his-you-know-what character. The series improves for it.
    • Storm over Ryloth Ahsoka is 'Mother Bird' to her squadron, cute. Admiral Yularen is injured and they don't even bother to put him in his pj's for bed, well I guess they were in battle conditions. The Neimoidian commander, Mar Tuuk, has a really nifty periscope like thing on his headdress.
    • Innocents of Ryloth Clones call Twi'leks' 'Tail Heads?' oooookayyyyyy. The Twi'leks are varying shades of rich colors, pretty neat to see animated. Little Numa runs after Waxer and Boil and pants like she's hyperventilating, awww.
    • Liberty on Ryloth Mace rescues a clone from a destroyed tank and puts his hand flat on the glass to shatter it with the Force, neat! No Force punch or nothing, way to go, Mace. This part of Ryloth looks like Utah. There are many different sorts of droids in this ep, showcasing the Techno Union's influence, perhaps. Cham Syndulla has one of the best lines, to Mace when he and Mace are discussing the Republic's invasion and occupation after the Seps are rousted: "How long before I'm fighting you?" Closeups of Cham and Orn Free Taa show their hands as they wave to a crowd, Taa's with 3 large fingers and Cham with 4 regular sized ones, as have the rest of the Twi'leks shown in the episode. Go figure.
    • Holocron Heist Kit Fisto gives a big grin before going into the Holocron vault, what mysterious rendezvous with Aayla thing is he doing in there? Cad Bane mentions his 'Sith Lord client', whaaat? He knows! Todo gets blown up, so the Todo later on in the series is ... Todo, Junior?
    • Cargo of Doom It sounds like Mace says a 'Kaiburr' crystal is used to focus a Jedi's ability to open and use a holocron, but maybe I misunderstood the word, because that crystal is part of the Splinter of the Mind's Eye book. Droids float in pieces in the anti-grav, pretty darn neat and when Anakin is asked by Yularen on two points of his successful mission, he replies 'No' ... and No.' Cute byplay between Admiral and Jedi.
    • Children of the Force Cad bleeds green, ew. It's Ahsoka's idea to gang up on Bane and invade his mind, brrrr. The group meditation between Mace, Yoda, Anakin and Obi-Wan played on their common Jedi-hood, ooh.
    • Bounty Hunters Anakin demonstrates his mastery of the quarterstaff weapon to the simple farmers, wow. Sugi puts Obi-Wan in his place when ol' Motormouth starts to boss the whole protection strategy, ha! 'Are you thinking what I'm thinking?' 'Almost certainly not!' hahaha. Oh that banter, Obi and Ani. Seripas is the little guy in the big mechs suit, pretty neat. Sugi and Embo kill, one by breaking a neck, gruesome crack. Hondo says 'Die, Jedi scum!' not his later persona, really.
    • Zillo Beast The creature's design is especially well-done, the two arms and razor jaw-ed head on the top of the body match the bottom part's prehensile tail and two legs, 3 elements and 3 elements, not the usual Godzilla massive build but a more slender look. Two clones are Trapper and Hawkeye, heee. Mace: 'Sure it's knocked out?' Anakin: 'Sure I'm sure. You go out first.'
    • Zillo Beast Strikes Back The beast looks into the Master of EEEEvill, Palps, and it's like Palpatine realizes that to it, he's just a meal and all the plans to rule the universe won't mean much if he ends in this undignified fashion. Obi-Wan maneuvers Padme to use her influence on Palpatine. When the beast breathes in the deadly gas, it is unaffected for a few minutes, then we see green gas coming out its nostrils, and we know it's inhaled, and deeply ... oh, me. A sad ending, though the good Mad Doctor is told to clone it. Whatever happened to that clone?
    • Senate Spy Rush looks a little like Lux. Rush says, 'Seven klicks ago,' like 'klick' is a measurement of time, I thought it meant 'kilometer'?? Cato Neimoidia's background is shown to have bridges, just like in Labyrinth of Evil.Someone mentions that Rush is a baron?? A colossal amount of nudging by the Council to make sure that Anakin believes that Padme and Rush were closer than colleagues, and a questioning smirk by Obi-Wan at Anakin's discomfort. Oh those innuendoes ...
    • Landing at Point Rain Pretty interesting that the Geonosian ships spiral into their attack or even simple flight patterns are in spirals; the crashing of Obi-Wan's gunship is harrowing. Obi-Wan is wounded and gets a medic's shot right to the neck, ow. At the end of the show, Anakin's helping Obi-Wan limp onto the gunship and Ahsoka brings up her kill count, forcing Anakin to make Obi-Wan hop all around because Anakin must face Ahsoka head on with his own count, really, Anakin, some consideration, please. Good gritty pall of brown over the whole episode, fantastic detail.
    • Weapons Factory In the unsteady gunship arriving on Geonosis, Barriss takes her hand off the overhead safety grip to curtsey to Luminara, hooboy. Barriss stands guard over Ahsoka, swinging her lightsaber in a style I call 'machete through the jungle.'
    • Legacy of Terror Luminara has a bubble butt! Someone uses the term 'miles' and after all the boning up on the metric system I did to write stories set in the GFFA ... Anakin and Obi-Wan snark back and forth and when Scientist! Obi-Wan wants to see the worm actually take over Luminara, she nearly shrieks, 'I disagree!'
    • Brain Invaders About the best episode title yet, ness paw? The fortune cookie: "Attachment is not compassion." Huh, how did this fit in? A clone says, 'We were bred to follow orders!', very gung ho is he. Fine parenting by Anakin when he explains to Ahsoka that saving lives is what Jedi do, and when Barriss asked Ahsoka to kill her while Barriss was under the influence of the worm, Barriss thought that it was the only way to save lives, but Ahsoka thought of a way to save two more lives: hers and Barriss.' And this man turns into Vader! No way!
    • Grievous Intrigue Update on the war: Republic victories outnumber their losses. We see Barriss, Ahsoka and Tera Sinube in the chamber while Eeth Koth's grainy transmission is shown, nice continuity. Grievous says, 'if Kenobi is here, then Skywalker is always not far behind!!' hahaha. Obi-Wan talks and talks to Grievous while they duel, is he venting or actually thinking that Grievous will give up. Obi-Wan has problems visualizing someone who just wants Jedi exterminated. You just go on thinking that, and see where it gets you. It's rather endearing to see.
    • The Deserter Hardcase is in this one, just mention of his name, but still. Also, it has eopies and a World War I vibe, to me, because of the farmhouse and Suu with her trusty long bore rifle, making me think of doughboys and French farmhouses. The term 'inches' is used, there goes the metric system once more out the window. Cut says that he doubts that Kaminoans think about whether clones have names or not. The moonlight glinting off the tanks made them silver, and Obi-Wan's disgusted demeanor at 'being right back where we started' upon Grievous' escape, well. Neatly voiced, JAT. Pretty nice 'Night of the Living Dead' vibe with the attack on the farmhouse by commando droids.
    • Lightsaber Lost Ahsoka makes a realistic yuck face at the scenes in the lower levels, drunkards and the homeless .. maybe a little more compassion, Ahsoka? GFFA drinking glasses are all shaped like this: )( Master Sinube brought some class to this episode.
    • Mandalore Plot It makes sense for any love of Obi-Wan's to be from his far youth, and not like I thought it might be upon hearing of a possible love story for the character, upon first hearing of the plan. He's too caught up in the war to relax enough to just, um, have some fun. Snarky 'well I wouldn't want to keep the Duchess waiting' sets the tone before we even meet the character of Satine. This is Old Married Couple dialogue, without the intervening marriage. She is touchy-feely with him and he with her, handing her down from her lighted throne, little ushering along touches on her back as they walk on a promenade. Liked the cubism of Sundari, even the bushes are trimmed into cubes. Loved the blacksaber and its sound effect! And the fact that Obi-Wan, while held upside down, was in a stasis field of some kind and did not have his tabards around his head as he dangled.
    • Voyage of Temptation 1500 neutral systems, wow, think how many planets that is. Satine rules! Literally. More drinking glasses like this: )( Satine enjoys a Cosmo, it seems. "FINE!" Oh yeah, they have a Past. Mixer is lifted up to his death, aww. Taa holds onto his drumstick even while the spider droidlets are attacking, haha. Soothingly to Artoo, 'Yeah, I know, but I'm here now!' Oh Anakin.
    • Duchess of Mandalore "Yes, friends and nothing more," Satine, you are giving yourself away with your expression. Couldn't you have gone on with your life? This is their new relationship; reunited as friends, and it will have to do.
    • This is perfect summertime entertainment. Happy Solstice, all!

10. VanishingReality

VanishingReality Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 21, 2013
    That's definitely what would have happened and would have been awesome to see.
    It's not like he's not going to foil his own evil plan.
    But maybe it would also put suspicion on the chancellor, because why would he not want to protect the force-sensitive younglings, which is what the holocron contains info on? They are just as valuable resources to the war as anything else, one Jedi alone can take on a droid army.

11. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Good one again pronker . :) The scenery in The Deserter actually makes me think of a more adult/serious version of the Red Baron sketches in the Peanuts cartoons. And yeah, about Satine...are there no men on Mandalore? She couldn't move on? Really?

12. pronker

Jan 28, 2007
    Bwahahah, your signature! and thanks - it's been fun. Also, the eps are on VCR tapes and I get to see the old ads for Christmas toys, etc.

Deserter had so much going on - the droid humor with Grievous smacking them down when they were running out of energy, Saleucami being one big panorama of countryside, and yeah ... Satine ... it may have been more realistic of her to be a widow, or divorcee and then have Obi-Wan come back into her life. Some kiddies to supply mush and angst would not have been out of place. Given her idealism and stubbornness, though, she hung on and on to the past.=((

13. Darth Valkyrus

Apr 12, 2013
    Man... It almost seems somehow anachronistic to have your TCW collection on VHS tapes.

14. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I've had my DVR less than a year. I taped Grey's Anatomy episodes just five years ago or so. I'm not surprised that people still tape-and-watch.

15. pronker

Jan 28, 2007
    Yupyupyup, but that's the way they are. I did buy s.1 and s.3 on DVD because I taped over some eps accidentally, but all the rest are on tape.

16. pronker

Jan 28, 2007
    Ha, my wedding is on tape and someday I'll switch it to different media, but for now, I'm content with the Panasonic.

17. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    I wonder if the Dooku-Nighsister fight in "Nighsisters" is forshadowing a Sidious-Talzin fight.

18. Mia Mesharad

Mia Mesharad Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    Not among the New Mandalorians, apparently. I seem to remember only sheep. :p

19. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    "Satine, tell us what to do...even if that means standing there like a moron when the Black Sun and Pyke gangs show up."

"Really? My last boyfriend was an overly critical Jedi who never listens, doesn't understand and holds people back. He also likes to chop people's arms off in bars. You all are losers."

CT-867-5309 and pronker like this.
  20. Darth Valkyrus

Apr 12, 2013
    I rewatched Brain Invaders today. It's amazing how much stuff I'd forgot.

The clone saying "If there's one thing we clones know, it's how to stop a Jedi"... maybe their anti-Jedi training that they're supposed to keep secret. But under the influence of the worm, he let it slip.

The whole atmosphere of the thing is a bit like Aliens. The eggs, the things that invade your body... like facehuggers. Kinda.

Barriss and Ahsoka's convo in the mess hall, talking about Anakin. I forgot that foreshadowy statement about Anakin having "radical" ideas about the future. What really made the hairs stand up on the back of my neck though, was when Ahsoka said "My master will always do what needs to be done" and there was a faint bar of the Imperial March in the background.

The Poggle choke scene. Complete with a backhand to the face to start it off. I forgot how ominous that one was. And the other Jedi seemed surprisingly easily satisfied by Anakin's fobbing off of them when they inquired how he'd got Poggle to talk. Anakin is like "Look, it don't matter, I got the info ok?" and they're like "Uh... ok" and they all just forget it.

Trap's eyes after he is killed... wow.

Hmm... wouldn't drive coolant actually be boiling hot instead of cold? Unless hypermatter reactors actually require really low cryogenic temps in order to operate. Then even the heated coolant after drawing heat from the reactor would still be icy cold by humanoid standards.

Ahsoka refusing to kill Barriss when she demanded it. That sure came back around to bite her in the @$$.

The very last shot looking out the window at the Star Destroyer hanging in space with fighters flying towards it, seemed kinda seemed OT-esque.

Excellent ep all in all.

21. pronker

Jan 28, 2007
    Saturday Night Fights, part 3. Meta: Noted in passing that in RL sequence viewing, Ziro was 'alive' to viewers from August 2008 to October 2010, and in chronological viewing, he's alive merely from Theatrical Release to episode #53. As a whole, this makes the entire CW series flow well. Yet, I don't know why, but in RL viewing, his longer 'life' made his character resonate more and thus become more effective as a character, to me, at least. Just thinkin' thinky thoughts ...

Death Trap - Mace to Anakin, as the two of them discuss training clone cadets: "You just want to show off!" Anakin: "But when I show off, it's instructional!" Troopers on board call Boba 'shiny,' nice shoutout to the term. They're over Vanqor, home of gundarks. Boba's halfhearted hit to trooper's head shows either his inexperience or reluctance to injure; his later 'you're not my brother!!' to the clone says a lot. Mournful music as Boba shoves off his fellow cadets, nicely done.

R2 Come Home - Gotta love those hyperspace rings, as they are almost steampunky in their usefulness and needless complicating of simply flying away, sort of like making sure the tires are full of air before starting a long car trip. The crashed ship in its ruin really points out the proportions of its giant size in relation to the humans crawling inside it, first Mace and Anakin and then Aurra and Co. Loved the epiphany that Mace goes through with seeing the Mandalorian helmet, thinking Mandalorian to clone cadets to Boba and then IT'S BOOBYTRAPPED! Artoo spears a gundark in the crotch before going all the way back to Coruscant, why? too much interference for a signal? That was Jango's actual helmet. Mace praises Artoo, this from Anakin 'that's more praise than I ever get'. Exciting battle Artoo v. Slave 1.

Lethal Trackdown - Aurra beats bound hostages and manhandles Boba, an abusive parental figure who nonetheless won't allow Boba to have a drink at a bar [with glasses that are not )( shaped]. "Not mine, I take it," says Hondo upon first seeing a kid with Aurra. Hondo later says to Castus that 'you are not the first to fail from her command,' and that Aurra is a 'dangerous woman,' so Aurra, I guess that makes you unsalvageable.

Corruption - More tight pants! Satine and Padme are Action Girls as they bond, Satine to Padme 'we are of the same mind.' Earlier, to Padme as they receive a tickertape parade: 'we are a people of tradition' and Satine actually looks happy, not snooty or condescending or disgusted, pomp is what makes her the happiest, hmmm. Egyptian appearance to the Moogan's attire. Satine sets fire to the warehouse as a powerful symbol, impractical but befitting her character. Um, Satine, there could have been clues in there, as the policeman suggested ...

The Academy - Korkie gungho for Ahsoka's lightsaber, nicely realized characterization for a young pacifist seeing 'the other side' perhaps for the first time. Satine's aquarium destroyed, oh no. Korkie's despondent 'it's all my fault', poor kid. Almec has purple eyes?

Assassin - Padme's fembot's cloak is like Plo's leopard spotted one. Leia's theme when arrival, and Padme's admiration of the scenery where her daughter will grow up, sweet. Ahsoka and Padme on first name basis, oookayyy. Aurra breaks a guard's neck crack! Padme's background speech ' more than 100 Jedi ' was this referencing Geonosis or later statistics of Jedi deaths in the war?

ARC Troopers - Shaak Ti on Kamino, nice to see continuity. And 99 remembers all his brothers, how inspiring that would be to such a homogeneous population. Asajj is awfully congenial with Grievous as they 'are both assigned to this by Dooku,' in contrast to her blithe kiss to the poor clone as she skewers him. The breaking clone jars are chilling to see. I got a 'War of the Worlds' vibe as the attacking Separatist ships rise from the ocean and punch through the Kamino domes, probably it was just the images of the giant machines and the outline of Tipoca City.

Sphere of Influence - Noticed that Papanoida is the new Chairman, replacing Cho and that his planet is neutral. Chi Eekway's design resembles Katie Lucas, great modeling! Chuchi and Ahsoka are fun to see together and Chuchi just has taken enormous strides in assertiveness, you go, girl! 'I still can't believe they let you teach!' says Padme, and I am offended for Anakin's sake. We see Lt. Divo again, okay.

Evil Plans - Todo is returned though blown up in a previous ep. The fruit vendor is like a western sheriff or sidekick with handlebar mustache and derby. We see again an oil bath! Artoo this time. Senator Aang like in Avatar: The Last Airbender, ha.

Hostage Crisis - Right Honorable Orn Free Taa resembles a large rabbit. 'Wow, it's heavier than I thought!' from Padme to Anakin, re his lightsaber. The fish guy, Robonino, is cute in a strange sort of way. Padme talks her way out of it, but Bail now knows that she has somehow acquired a lightsaber and he is not a stupid guy ....

Hunt for Ziro - Mama's hair is formed of the starfish looking things, ickypoo. Gotta love Quin's dreads! 'Not a perfect Hutt' Ziro, that made me love you more. Like Daisy Duck, animators have given Gardulla some boob-like formations on that blobby body! No one ever says why Gardulla is never expected to show up at Mama's. Your brother never would have done that, says Mama, so there are more of her brood out there. Todo is back again. Mama calls Obi-Wan 'fancy pants!' Fire being Bane's choice of weapon may have horrified Vos more than might be usual, because *in the comics* Vos' horror on being surrounded by flames might evoke the time he awakened in a burning building, as an amnesiac.

Heroes on Both Sides - Grievous to his Transformers team: 'Some of you may not come back, actually all of you.' You certainly have a way with droids, GG. The Muun accent sounds like Mr. Howell's on 'Gilligan's Island,' a Yankee accent, I suppose; Judi Dench was the model inspiration for Senator Mina Bonteri, maybe? As of this episode, lips are lots better animated with closeups, really difficult sounds like 'th' and 'f' seem standouts.

Pursuit of Peace - Count Chocula is a Senator? 25% interest, horrible, I agree. And we see Senator Aang again, it looks like.

Senate Murders - Count Chocula is in this and suffers a stake through the heart. It was the 2nd drink of Farr that was poisoned, he polished off the first rather quickly. Was Satine there at the sending off of Farr's body to put forth a pacifist's point of view or to honor a fairly nonviolent senator? Padme has her African hat on again.

Nightsisters - It takes the 'water of life' to heal Asajj. Her first master was ? , and the second was Ky Narec. Asajj says Dooku has a 'foul stench,' haha. There's a new model for Obi-Wan, sort of diminishes his shoulder width, perhaps makes him less warrior, more attainable as human? Dooku puts up a small fight over Palps' order to kill Dooku's 'most trusted assassin!' Obi-Wan says 'I'm her favorite' as Asajj tries to kill him, hmmm. Asajj's spike of rage Force-choked both Anakin and Obi-Wan, impressive. When Asajj lands on Dathomir, it is in the pod tree graveyard that we see later on.
    Monster - The village leader says, 'bring the head of each tribe' so are Feral and Savage both heads? 'Our old alliance can be what it once was, says Dooku, a story untold, it seems. Asajj cracks knuckles viciously, makes me wince. Savage has enchanted blade, nifty! 'My apprentice, we shall rule the galaxy!!' even though Dooku says to Palps that 'my allegiance is to you and you alone,' well, that's a Sith for you.

Toodles!

22. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    Everyone hates on R2 Come Home, but I really love that episode...

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  23. cwustudent

Apr 25, 2011
    I hope we all have at least one guilty-pleasure episode. What about that episode do you enjoy?

24. pronker

Jan 28, 2007
    JackG I got a big kick out of Artoo's fight and then his run through the Temple to give the message.

25. Maizel

Maizel Jedi Youngling

Jun 29, 2013
    TCW is awesome.

After the movie and the first few episodes, I didn;t really hold it in any high regard.

But in later seasons it really picked up. Some more mature themes, some surprising visual violence. Me likey.

pronker likes this.