main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub <=*=> The New Sith Order =*= Return of the Sith <=*=>... v.5

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Teegirloo, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I think the end was already here. Ragnos is dead; his succession is divided between someone who wants to expand the Empire, and the other who wants the Empire to stay as it is and crumble... Kressh is the worst choice, but Sadow at least expanded the Empire...

2. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Kressh sensed that it wasn't a good time to expand into the Republic.

3. DarthJenari

DarthJenari Jedi Master star 4

Dec 17, 2011

He led them into a war they were ill prepared for and they were therefore destroyed. The Golden Age ended specifically because he was an unfit ruler.

darklordoftech likes this.
  4. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I'd argue that it was inevitable the Republic would find the Empire in the next few years... The Republic could find them in civil war, or not.

5. DarthJenari

DarthJenari Jedi Master star 4

Dec 17, 2011
    Eventually perhaps, within the next few years? I don't think so. The fact they were discovered at all was completely by accident, not even a glitch but a random hyperspace jump to nowhere. This also doesn't change the fact that Sith were ill prepared for a war against the Republic. Had Naga Sadow put more planning into the invasion it could've led to a completely different outcome.

Surfing Wookieepedia and Amazon and I just found out there's apparently a comic series for the Lost Tribe?

Sinrebirth and darklordoftech like this.
  6. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    *Listens to the discussion*

7. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    There is, yup, set during the Restoration, three millennia before the films. It's drowning in Sith references, mainly to when they arrive on Korriban ;) the Tribe arcs can be split in three, bar one arc; the Arrival, the Restoration, and then when they Emerge. My favourite is the Restoration.

8. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    Remember when Kreia said that the True Sith Empire is (someone remind me how old?) and that Korriban is on the fringes of it?

9. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
  10. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    Well, the old Sith Empire was basically taken over by Vitiate after he consumed the spirits of the Sith Lords, and Naga Sadow went into exile. Vitiate took his Empire to Dromund Kaas, where they are in TOR. From what I can remember of the Star Map in TOR, Korriban is, in fact, on the edge of the Empire.

11. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    I guess so. Btw, can you remind me how old Kreia said the Empire is?

12. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    That, I don't remember. I'd dust off my copy of KOTOR 2...but I can't because my Xbox is broken.

13. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    Hmm... I checked Wookieepedia and it seems to have been someone misremembering a loading screen comment. The loading screen comment was supposed to refer to the GHW Sith Empire but (due to the NEC changing the date of the Hundred-Year Darkness) has since been retconned to refer to whatever the Red Sith controlled before the Exiles showed up. But still... superpowerful pre-Hundred Year Darkness Empire would be MUCH cooler than what we got (an illegitimate Emperor who fled the GHW). Revanfan1

14. Darth Loocas

Darth Loocas Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 14, 2013
    KOTOR II is installed on my computer now has been for 2 maonths i can check anything u want in it,itll be just a load game away,but gotta remember where should i listen,in what cutscene or whatever....

15. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    Wow, I don't post in here for a while and there is some new blood. Good to see this place active.

MTDSBWY
    [face_devil]

16. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    As a fellow Dark Lord, I'm happy to contribute.

17. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    I have no clue where to look and/or listen.

18. Darth Loocas

Jun 14, 2013
    what was is u wanted to know?i maybe able to find it,i think its in the repeatable conversations u have with traya on the ebon hawk....

19. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    Does Kreia say anything about how long the Sith in general have been around and/or how long the "True Sith" have been around?

20. Darth Loocas

Jun 14, 2013
    edit:never mind

21. Darth Loocas

Jun 14, 2013
    oh that one might be a little hard since ure not even sure if she said anything about it at all,but ill keep u posted

22. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    thanks

23. Darth Loocas

Jun 14, 2013
    but i remeber there was a whole "about the sith" Q&A tree with her in the ebon hawk,ill check it & tell u today,im doing something now after that ill get in the game...see ya then.

24. Darth Loocas

Jun 14, 2013
    i just checked it she just talks about revan,nihilus,and herself being jedi or sith...i thought she might talk about sith under the latter tree but she ddnt,sorry.but i do remeber she talked about the sith somewhere in the game bad part is i dont remeber where...i have game saves from each step i took in the game,so if we knew where to look i could find it.
    if its important to you why dont you ask JJM?he's the master mind of KOTOR isnt he?

25. Darth Loocas

Jun 14, 2013
    oh maybe if i checked where u first arrive on korriban!?where she talks about the lords in the valley...maybe there...idk or maybe where in dant enclave she reveals herself to be darth traya...any ideas dark?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.