main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub <=*=> The New Sith Order =*= Return of the Sith <=*=>... v.5

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Teegirloo, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Ask around TFN.

2. Darth Loocas

Darth Loocas Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 14, 2013
    or i could just check korriban now....

3. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    She described Malachor V as thousands of years old, I recall. Which it was, being as the original Academy was constructed by the Kingdom of the Sith in 27,700 BBY...

4. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    that is the retcon, but it's not what KOTOR II was building up to.

5. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    True. But KotoR II thought the Sith Empire was founded in 24,500 BBY instead of 6,900 BBY.

So, in 3,950 BBY when Kreia was speaking, it would have been thousands of years again. And Kreia, in context, was right. Every Sith faction since the Old Sith Wars began was a product of the Jedi, and not the original Sith.

Freedon Nadd, Exar Kun, Revan, Malak - all fallen Jedi, through which the Sith were resurrected inside the Republic.

6. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    I know what KOTOR II thought about the foundation of the Sith, but it's still dissapointing. Btw, why is the Great Hyperspace War always exclude from the "Old Sith Wars'? Sinrebirth Revanfan1

7. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Because there are a thousand years between the two.

Well, strictly speaking seven hundred and fifty, as the Third Great Schism kicks off events in 4,250 BBY...

8. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    Thank you. I think "Old Sith Wars" should refer to any pre-Darth Ruin conflict involving Sith.

9. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Eventually it'll be one very long Sith War from 4000 BBY to 1000 BBY with the way new Sith are added to the timeline.

Incidentally, I call the era from 200 BBY to 140 ABY the 'Star Wars' simply because it's a decent and all encompassing name.

darklordoftech likes this.
  10. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    What happened in 200 BBY?

11. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    The Mandalorians genocided the Ithullan race, causing a group of Jedi to go rogue and start a century-long series of skirmishes with the aid of the Bounty Hunters Killed until Durge killed Mandalore, and it is generally considered the point whereby the shroud of the dark side started to fall - a Sith actively began pulled it down on the galaxy, having burst the bubble of light side energy the Jedi were drowning the galaxy in, according to Darth Plagueis.

The genocide inevitably caused the Mandalorian Civil War, itself another conflict of literally dozens in the shadow war between the Jedi and Sith. I could name so many events, engagements, wars and schisms during this time period even before the Battle of Naboo.

12. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    WOW!!!!!!!!

13. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Yup. I'm a fountain of these little asides.

Go back a few pages, and you'll see how I strung together the Killik Sith Lord, Xim the Despot and the Alsakan Conflicts into an all encompassing Sith conspiracy :p

14. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    This is pure awesome! However, I must ask, why do you think that Son corrupted the Red Sith considering that the Red Sith met the Rakata?

15. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Because the Red Sith were already darksiders when they met the Rakata, but not when the Kwa collected ared Sith and sent them to Tython.

16. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    or so everyone thought...

Perhaps by killing Son, Anakin marked the beginning of the end for the Dark Side, fulfilling the Chosen One prophecy. What do you think, Sinrebirth?

17. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I cannot decide. The Sith are as strong as they've ever been after the Son dies - stronger even.

18. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    For the time being, anyway.

19. Darth Fright

Darth Fright Jedi Youngling

Jun 24, 2013
    Thank you Professor! :p

20. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    I love how this theory ties into KOTOR II's "True Sith" stuff and the old "First Great Schism birthed the Sith" idea.

21. Darth Fright

Darth Fright Jedi Youngling

Jun 24, 2013
    Indeed.

22. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011
    Trivia time,
    Which Sith lost the essence transfer secret and also went over to the Jedi?

23. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    Darth Gravid. He turned to the light side in order to save the Sith, he didn't do anything involving the Jedi.

aalagartassle likes this.
  24. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011
    yeah soz drawn to the light side and killed, not jedi

25. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    darklordoftech would you like to officially enlist in the New Sith Order? The discussions can remain in fact we welcome it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.