main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series TCW bonus material episode discussion (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by KED12345, Mar 11, 2013.

1. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    Lux Bonteri/Padmé arc? That's a new one for me.

2. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    People will hate that Arc then [face_laugh]

The Shadow Emperor likes this.
  3. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I crossed that off my to do list a few months ago. :D

4. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011

That concept doesn't even warrant an "oh hell."

More like a "What the actual ****?!?" and "Writers, please put down the crack pipe and slowly walk away."

The Shadow Emperor likes this.
  5. Circular Logic

Circular Logic Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2013
    I'm also struggling to find a good reason as to why this purported Lux/Padmé arc has to be four full episodes... Given TCW's track record with political episodes (especially Padmé-centric episodes), I would hope they would want to keep these to a minimum (Seasons 4 and 5 were the best seasons to me partly because of the notable lack of political episodes). And what kind of stories could you potentially tell with these two Senators as protagonists? If this rumor is indeed true, the nicest thing I can say is that I guess we really have to wait and see what it's all about first.

Nevertheless, if your conclusions are correct, al patrickson, we might indeed get a season's worth of content... Although I personally feel that might be a little optimistic, it does seem increasingly likely that there will be enough material to cover nearly a full season, perhaps 2/3 to 3/4 of a full season. That is something to be excited about!

cwustudent and VanishingReality like this.
  6. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Oh sweet 8 lb 2 oz baby Jesus in a manger lined with organic straw...

Four full episodes?!?!

7. VanishingReality

VanishingReality Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 21, 2013
    Is there any possibility that could be the same arc as the Clovis arc? I expect an arc with Clovis to have a lot of padme in it.

Maybe Anakin will take out Clovis and Lux in one attack.

8. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Oh, bring it. Please.

"I am Anakin Skywalker. You ****ed my wife, and you ****ed my Padawan. Prepare to die."

9. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011

[face_rofl] That was great.

Seriously though, this arc is news to me. Can't get worse than the droid arc, right? Right?

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  10. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    If I were a conspiracy theorist, I'd think this was the writing team saying, "Oh, you're all pissy about the droid arc? Let us show you what a really terrible arc looks like."

11. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    The writers are showing on how much they hate us :p

darklordoftech likes this.
  12. Circular Logic

Circular Logic Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2013
    Then I'll be like, this:
    [​IMG]

13. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    I wonder if the Yoda arc will teach us anything about what would happen if the Dark Side was destroyed.

14. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Hmmm, perhaps the number of episodes for a possible Padme and Lux arc are less and it's just guess work on the part of the poster, unless it is explicitly stated in the interview.

I don't think it would be the same arc as the Clovis arc however, and it may not be a political arc to the extent others have been.

If season 6 was mostly complete it makes sense for all of it to be released. And it would soften the blow of cancellation. Still not getting my hopes up though. What is confirmed is so far 11 episodes and I think that is more then most of us were expecting.

15. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
    Does anyone have a link to the Celebration VI Clovis Arc clip? Seems I missed that clip and have not yet seen it.

16. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012

I'm not even sure if it was ever properly released or recorded in good quality.

17. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    I would take the rumor about a Lux/Padme arc with a grain of salt; it might just be, well, a rumor.

18. al patrickson

al patrickson Jedi Knight star 2

May 17, 2013
    Hlc88, there is another Anakin/Obi-Wan arc from S6. It was shown at CVI on the first day at a Dave Filoni panel. It's a preliminary animation scene. But, it shows them in their full "Revenge of the Sith" looks with their flesh hands showing. This proves there are 6 arcs from Season 6 that may be released in the bonus content.

Here is the link: .

The scene starts at time mark 35:34 and ends at 38:29 and it's called cw602 campfire scene.

So, what do you think?

Cevan likes this.
  19. Saga_Symphony

Saga_Symphony Force Ghost star 4

Oct 30, 2010
    Anakin looks like a One Ring addict.

And man, Filoni can ramble..

20. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012

Seriously I really hope that arc is completed now!!!! Having an arc like that which focuses on their friendship would be a perfect way (for me) to round off TCW because it can then lead into ROTS nicely especially as we all know the tragedy to come.

If that is 6.02 in a production number which episode in Season 6 would that be?

If 6 arcs are released then it would be a full season.

21. Praenomen Cognomen

Praenomen Cognomen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 24, 2013

What makes you so certain this is another arc, not just a part of the existing ones?

Remember, different episodes sometimes cover events surrounding different characters within the same arc. This could very easily be part of the Order 66 arc, considering it's tagged "cw602." Wasn't there some evidence that Order 66 would have been the first arc of season 6?

Also... since the animation isn't complete, it's quite possible that it was never completed.

22. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    As Craig Robinson once said "THIS IS SO EXCITING"

Also, looks like Anakin will have Hayden's hair

Ani501st likes this.
  23. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    What makes you think the Clovis Arc wouldn't be the first Arc shown since we deserve to see this Arc after it was taken out of S5

24. Praenomen Cognomen

Praenomen Cognomen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 24, 2013
    It would be, but that's just it: it was pushed back from Season 5. When I said that Order 66 might be first, I meant that it could have been the first scheduled before the Clovis arc was pushed back.

25. Ani501st

Ani501st Jedi Padawan star 3

Mar 18, 2013
    Indeed !
    I really can't wait to see this arc. It looks so promising. I hope we'll get as soon as possible pictures or previews of this arc with the animation being completed.