main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Should CIS holdouts make an appearence in Rebels?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by StarWarsFan91, Jun 18, 2013.

?

Should Separatist holdouts appear in Rebels?

1. yes

35 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. no

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  3. maybe

6 vote(s)
    14.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeparatistFan

SeparatistFan Jedi Master star 3

Oct 19, 2012
    I would be happy to see plenty of Separatists in Rebels (villains and heroes). It would be great to have Tikkes on Rebels - he could be the leader of the Separatist resistance. I would also be very pleased to see Admiral Trench on Rebels if he is not killed off in the bonus content.

2. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

I know, anakinfansince1983 and I apologize for hogging this Separatist thread. BUT HELL YEAHHHHHSZZZZ>... if I could do Tikkes's voice, I would.... I would.... I would.... GEEK OVERLOAD...GEEK OVERLOAD... GEEK OVERLOAD...GEEK OVERLOAD...

It would be nice to see Cato Neimoidia. I hope Filoni looks at ROTS and does explore the remnants of the Trade Federation without Gunray.

1. OH YES! It would be so awesome if Tikkes leads the CIS on some wild nostalgia-filled crusade against Vader. Just so he could relive the days of The Clone Wars. Maybe he could be like Kazdan Paratus and have a build statue room of all the Separatist Leaders and he has gone mad. Talks to himself and the statues... the possibilities are endless.

If Trench does not die, it would be fun to see him go against the Empire. Trench does not want to die so maybe he won't again.

Opps, I am so evil...:p

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  3. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
  4. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
  5. Trebor Sabreon

Trebor Sabreon Former Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 15, 2010
    Until a proper Plagueis action figure is released later this year, a dressed up San Hill actually is Plagueis in my little collection of Sith figures. :p

6. Kay Suhyun

Kay Suhyun Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2013
    Don't forget Mar Tuuk.

7. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    And Lok Durd.

I'd also like to see Sentepeth Findos make an appearance.

8. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    I would most certainly love to see some CIS remnants in the show!
    Maybe Tikkes, Rogwata or Mar Tuuk could be leading the CIS remnants in the series?

9. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    I could see some of the TCW original separatists in Rebels, but isn't Tikkes supposed to be canonically dead? He went with the rest of the Separatist council to Mustafar where Vader killed them all and I'm pretty sure that the new show won't retcon something that happened in the movie saga.

Mia Mesharad likes this.
  10. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    Speaking of the Mustafar Massacre, whatever happened to that CIS Parliament from TCW? The one that Mina Bonteri, Voe Attel and such like people were part of.

Did they get sent to Mustafar also and killed offscreen? Or was it just the military commanders?

11. Hansa

Hansa Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 19, 2013
    I believe the task of Darth Vader was to take out the "Seperatist leaders". The CIS Council, not the Patliament. I assume Vader was tasked to take out the rest later, or the Stormtrooper Corps. Or it could be that since the Council didn't exist, the Parliament would crumple. No leadership, no Parliament, no CIS.

12. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    Tikkes is alive, so is San Hill.

13. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
    I say yes, yes, and double yes. I'd really like getting to see some of the CIS officials we've seen throughout TCW such as Loathsom, Trench, Lok Durd, and others join together and temporarily resurrect the CIS. I think it'd be great if they were actually the first main group to rebel against the Empire, and served as inspiration to the Rebel Alliance which would take shape later on.

14. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    Yes, I would like to see them. I would like to see them ultimately folded in with the Rebels. I would think that would be delightfully ironic that the institution that was trying so often to cripple the Republic ultimately ends up as a constituent of the Rebellion that helps save it.

I also think it would be neat to see the friction between constituent Rebel groups such as perhaps the Rebels are hesitant to call upon the Separatists for help given their previous war crimes and due to the fact that the Separatists want to break away from the Republic (now Empire) while the Rebels want to save it.

15. Narutakikun

Narutakikun Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 8, 2012
    I think it would be interesting to see an arc where a Separatist we've seen as a villain in TCW (maybe someone like Trench, for example) after some "I-told-you-so" gloating early on in the story, ends up making the Heroic Sacrifice at the end of it in order to let the early core of the Rebellion escape from Vader and the Stormtroopers. It would be a poignant moment, really drive home the questionable morals of the Clone War, and give an "honorable enemy" feel to things that would be in tune with Star Wars's whole Samurai-ethic tribute vibe. It could show the two-sided "Nobody's right if everybody's wrong" nature of the prequel era, maybe with a line that would be something like Bail or Mon Mothma bringing up his war crimes and him responding by saying: "It was war. I'm sure we all did things then that we regret now".

One thing that the Star Wars story really needs is to become more morally complex than it is now, and that would be a good way to start.

16. Orrelios

Feb 21, 2005
    Any proof of that or just personal canon? Canonically, everything points to the fact that they were killed like the others in the council on Mustafar (even on Wookieepedia it's documented that they died there).

17. Darth_Arapsis

Darth_Arapsis Jedi Youngling star 2

May 21, 2013
    I nominate Mar Tuuk.

18. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012

He has no proof

19. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Unless it's the enslavement of the CIS people, then no.

20. Narutakikun

Narutakikun Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 8, 2012
    Wait - wasn't Hill in prison on Coruscant the last time we saw him in TCW?

21. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012

Hill never appeared in TCW

22. Darth Eddie

Darth Eddie Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2013
    I would not be suprised if CIS holdouts ended up JOINING the rebels. Their motivations ultimately align. after all...

23. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

I never will! He must return....

The more Neimoidians the better. More of them make a show better.

That would be too awesome as I have previously stated.

TIKKES is dead only cause a lazy editor of the stupid SW encyclopedia did not watch ROTS or did not care for the Separatists.

I hope one of the bonus content is the destruction of the Congress... those hippies need to die.

TIKKKES AND SAN HILL LIVE!!!!!!

I think for more than a few years Tikkes was MIA in ROTS, but then the retarded book came along and he was written dead even if you watch ROTS, you will never see him on Mustafar.

Those are good examples of characters that never should die and keep the CIS idea alive. And what is the CIS if not persistant and like a hydra.
    That would be cool if they are expanded into inspiration for many former Separatist worlds to rise against the Empire.

It would be a mindblowing moment if Mar Tuuk or Trench saves famous Rebels like Mothma or Bail.

There is no proof that TIkkes is dead. Where is he on Mustafar?! Where is his body?! He is not shown in any of the versions - comic, novel or movie! He appears clearly on Utapau and then is GONE.
    I would call the Encyclopedia killing of Tikkes LAZY EDITORIAL WORK!

Hill never did, he was just mentioned in Season One's Destory Malevolence.
    I hope the Clovis arc fixes this error of the show and give us Hill.

One final word: TIIKKKKKESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    Didn't the Empire execute or imprison Findos?

25. Orrelios

Feb 21, 2005
    I really don't think "lazy editiorial work" is the reason Tikkes is dead; I think it goes without saying that in ROTS, he went to Mustafar with the other Separatist leaders and got cut down by Vader along with the others; he was definitely there since he was a member of the Separatist council. The only way they can have him live is to sneak in a retcon that he managed to flee the carnage on a shuttle that was parked outside, seeing as he wasn't killed on screen (and I don't remember if we see his corpse afterwards).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.