main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation What do your eyes want to see?

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by ThatWanFromStewjon, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Darth slaughter

Darth slaughter Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 22, 2013
    Scarlett johansson as a lesbian Jedi making out with a Megan fox Sith Lord during a dream sequence that Megan fox's character implanted into johanssons mind

2. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    I want to see Han and Leia get into some kind of banter argument, Leia gets in a good put down and Han replies, "Oh yeah? Well you kissed your brother!"

3. Toonimator

Toonimator Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2006
    Yellow lightsabers. New starfighters with astromech copilots that don't require the massive design-cheats of PT Jedi Starfighters to make 'believable'. Jedi without the bathrobes & sand-colored clothes of the PT (or without 'uniforms' at all, wearing whatever they like--or as a someone on another board put it, 'anyone could whip out a lightsaber' and reveal themselves to be a Jedi w/o the clothes advertising the fact).

Revanfan1 likes this.
  4. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    A ship graveyard for something in Space.
    I want to see amazing sets. The Carbon Freezing Chamber and the subsequent areas were amazing. Loved the Throne Room in ROTJ as well.
    Another cool set but from a different movie was the throne room (whatever it is) of Castle Greyskull from the 1987 Masters of the Universe Movie.

Skip to 2:40 and watch through 3:15 or so.

Sean Sinclair likes this.
  5. WatTamborWoo

WatTamborWoo Jedi Master star 3

Jan 22, 2011
    This would be great. Something that moves the audience (SW has done it in other areas - I thought Anakin's immolation scene was moving). The thing about SW is that it moves quickly (eg: Luke's sadness over Ben's death, Anakin over his mother's death - events intercede and the story moves on). As such it is hard for the movies to dwell on such emotions.

That being said, another epic space battle would be excellent!

6. Han Yolo

Han Yolo Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 7, 2013
    You kissed your brother joke has to happen! It's perfect Han!

7. kip73

kip73 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2003
    What I want to see:

- A transition from the big three to the younger generation. Master Skywalker can lead the Jedi still, but he doesn't have to do all the work.
    - Actors/actresses that can actually act, and who are not cast just because they look good
    - A real conflict of some kind from the beginning, not some crappy one with lame enemies like the Trade Federation
    - Characters I care about, who make real choices that I also care about
    - Solid CGI, but not so much that it just feels like a video game (PT)

What I don't want to see:

- No more love stories. Characters can be married and have relationships, but no more love and courting please.
    - No EU characters. No Jaina and Jacen Solo, none of that. I want original movie Star Wars characters, not something from a book that someone else made up.
    - No more nonsensical descriptions of Force-related things like midi-chlorians.
    - No more Jedi betraying all their friends and loved ones to become Sith.
    - If there's going to be alien side kicks they have to be actually likeable and funny like Chewbacca was. But since Lucas isn't writing this one I think we're safe here.

Ganger likes this.
  8. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    How about Saber duels that don't have bad guys with red sabers? ROTS showed that it can be done.

9. DarthPoppy

DarthPoppy Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2005
    I think you all know what DarthPoppy wants to see, but just in case:
    Power Converters! Tosche Station! Anchorhead! Cammy! Fixer!
    ^:)^

darklordoftech likes this.
  10. Dr. Chaos

Dr. Chaos Jedi Padawan star 1

May 19, 2013
    Boba Fett crawling out that pit and punching Han in the face is high up on the list.

11. ThatsNoPloKoon

ThatsNoPloKoon Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 24, 2013
    More varied lightsaber colours. I don't see why Mace Windu was the only guy who got to rock a lightsaber that wasn't blue or green. I remember reading a comic ages ago where Plo Koon had a badass orange lightsaber but in TCW he's got a boring blue one. Different coloured lightsabers are cool! I want to see silver and yellow and everything. A wonderful rainbow of lightsabers.

12. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    I'm going to be the next person to bring it up: multiple lightsaber colors. Orange, silver, white, yellow, light blue, dark green, purple...while they're at it I wouldn't even be offended if they added pink for one character in the background! Anything but The Boys With Boring Blue and Green.

13. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    This goes for villains as well!

ThatsNoPloKoon likes this.
  14. ThatsNoPloKoon

ThatsNoPloKoon Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 24, 2013
    Yeah while I love a good menacing red lightsaber as much as the next guy seeing Dark Siders with non-red lightsabers would be cool.

15. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    Agreed. For example, in The Old Republic, red and purple are to Sith as blue and green are to Jedi. Why can't we see a dark-sider with a purple lightsaber? Or how about orange? Both of those colors are more aggressive compared to the other colors (or at least orange is) and would fit a villain. As a side-note, I'd love to see a silver-on-blue lightsaber duel. I think it would just really pop on-screen.

16. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    I want to see a speeder chase that ends with one speeder spiraling out of control and crashing into a truck full of Bantha manure.

17. The Hellhammer

The Hellhammer Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2012
    Hm, while generally open for all kinds of new ideas I have to admit that I'm a great fan of only red lightsabers for dark siders. Purely subjective, but that's just how I love it to be. It's a big part of what defines a dark sider - that sythetic, evil looking red saber.

Give new colors to the Jedi though, go wild on that one.
    But I like my dark siders red-sabered.

18. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    I feel that red sabers should be exclusive to Palpatine and his apprentices, no matter what the EU says!

19. The Hellhammer

Nov 4, 2012
    Why in the world would it be exclusive just to them?

20. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    If you look cloesly throughout TPM, you'll notice that red has a special meaning in Nabooian culture, suggesting that Palpatine gave himself and his apprentices red sabers because of that. It's just my theory.

21. The Hellhammer

Nov 4, 2012
    Palpatine hardly strikes me as someone who would be sentimental about his home planet, much less a color that is "special" to that planet.
    He did try to blockade, invade, starve, wipe out and more or less systematically destroy it one way or another.

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  22. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    He may have felt that it was all in Naboo's best interests. He never actually tried to wipe the people.

23. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    Except for the poor Gungans... "Wipe them out. All of them." :(

24. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    Sidious didn't want the Trade Federation to succeed.

25. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    That's never said in the film. I think he would have been pleased one way or the other.

The Hellhammer likes this.